Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru (31828 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by blacq2009(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
He wanted to blow up 300 lives just like that. These are the people make Islam unattractive.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ERockson: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Unfortunately, we have lots of youths like Mutalab in the country that their parents are proud of because of their commitment to Islam or religion not knowing they are likely going to end it this way. The best and most committed Muslims are terrorists. Bitter truth!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by 1Sharon(f): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
blacq2009:
He wanted to blow up 300 lives just like that. These are the people make Islam unattractive.

The radical Muslims are the true Muslims because they are fundamental. They are doing what the liberal majority are too cowardly to do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Odoogu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
So I'll leave what I'm doing and how to better my life and family and be thinking of how to bomb myself and others in a plane or anywhere at all. This world is a mystery and it baffles me a lot. Who knows where he learnt,read or saw this and decided to give it a try or could someone possibly be responsible for this or even sponsor him to do this? Cos I know some of them are sponsored.

With all due respect ma'am, weren't you around in year 2009?
He was supposed to be a martyr for al Qaeda, but he couldn't. undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Deborah98(f): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odoogu:

With all due respect ma'am, weren't you around in year 2009?
He was supposed to be a martyr for al Qaeda, but he couldn't. undecided
Oh 2009 ....omo which means I was still in primary school then, the story don tay be dat now...wow no be only martyr na saint werey.. thank God he was apprehended.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by adamsmith914: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
RagaMufeen:
American would never release him.
If the President on his exit makes a request to the United States Government, Biden will throw him back to Nigeria, never to set foot in the United States again.

Save tax payers money to use for infrastructure instead of feeding one confused Nigerian wanna be Terrorist in yankee prison.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Odoogu(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
Oh 2009 ....omo which means I was still in primary school then, the story don tay be dat now...wow no be only martyr na saint werey.. thank God he was apprehended.

Primary school in 2009? Shey you dey whine me ni?

lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ablejesus26(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
I remember this young lad
He just wasted his life.
I asked one mallam a question with regards this jihad issue and he said he will have to ponder the question with his imam.
My question is do you believe allah created the world and all that is in it?
do you believe allah is god?
why should a god need you to kill for him?
why didn't allah made everyone a muslim so there will be no need to tag other as infidels and kill them?
does allah designs the destiny of his creation?
if so why did he destined others to be killed,if he didn't love them why then did he create them?

11 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Deborah98(f): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odoogu:

Primary school in 2009? Shey you dey whine me ni?

lipsrsealed
I'm serious.. Primary 4 or 5 precisely... See how you're making me expose myself angry

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Odoogu(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm serious.. Primary 4 or 5 precisely... See how you're making me expose myself angry

I didn't make you what you wouldn't do. Well for a starter, I did read through some of your post... Your contributions showed you have good knowlde of the said topics which do not corroborate you being in pry 4 or 5 in 2009.

So it's either you are some kind of genius or you lying. Which is it?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Deborah98(f): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odoogu:

I didn't make you what you wouldn't do. Well for a starter, I did read through some of your post... Your contributions showed you have good knowlde of the said topics which do not corroborate you being in pry 4 or 5 in 2009.

I'm a genius that's all. As at 2009 I was in primary 5 cos I left primary school in 2010... I read and research alot. Any post you see me make scanty comment know it I haven't read about it or maybe I just glanced through it.. Thanks for calling me a genius. At least someone said something good about me here. God bless you. Debbie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Odoogu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm a genius that's all. As at 2009 I was in primary 5 cos I left primary school in 2010... I read and research alot. Any post you see me make scanty comment know it I haven't read about it or maybe I just glanced through it.. Thanks for calling me a genius. At least someone said something good about me here. God bless you. Debbie.

I didn't call you a genius. You declared yourself a genius. But no stress, it's life and geniuses are born and made everyday.

Are you a full time business woman now?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by rayvelez(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=109107180]He was 23 years when he attempted to blow up the plane. Young, naive, idealistic and brainwashed. He was manipulated to believe he was going to do God’s work. He’s a victim of religion brainwashing. Sadly, all the above doesn’t matter. He will remain in prison till death comes calling. [/quote
just like how 12 years old girls were been brainwashed into early marriage.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by emmanok24(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
seunmsg:
He was 23 years when he attempted to blow up the plane. Young, naive, idealistic and brainwashed. He was manipulated to believe he was going to do God’s work. He’s a victim of religion brainwashing. Sadly, all the above doesn’t matter. He will remain in prison till death comes calling.

At 23, I was already 4 years into living on my own, paying house rent and taking all manners of responsibilities!

Say another thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Drogunov: 3:10am On Jan 06, 2022
seunmsg:
He was 23 years when he attempted to blow up the plane. Young, naive, idealistic and brainwashed. He was manipulated to believe he was going to do God’s work. He’s a victim of religion brainwashing. Sadly, all the above doesn’t matter. He will remain in prison till death comes calling.

You who is a victim of political brainwash nko?

6 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Baamzn: 3:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Let's sign petition for them to add 500yrs to his time

8 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Deemas(m): 4:08am On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=velocity25 post=109106275]Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?[/quote

Bros this news from his father annoyed you ooo... ���
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by oyatz(m): 4:20am On Jan 06, 2022
festacman:
What a waste of life for wanting to commit mass murder over trashy religious ideology.

It is most unfortunate that black men are killing each other and sometimes committing suicide just because of instructions from an Arab religion.

No Arab will kill fellow Arabs or kill himself because a black African prophet instructed him to do so.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by oyatz(m): 4:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
So I'll leave what I'm doing and how to better my life and family and be thinking of how to bomb myself and others in a plane or anywhere at all. This world is a mystery and it baffles me a lot. Who knows where he learnt,read or saw this and decided to give it a try or could someone possibly be responsible for this or even sponsor him to do this? Cos I know some of them are sponsored.

He was sponsored by Al-qaida, the Saudi Arabian terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by oyatz(m): 4:29am On Jan 06, 2022
FarahAideed:
You allowed your son to be radicalized now you are complaining..Well what is stopping you from visiting him in GBay ? Abi they don't allow them see family members? .. remember if your son had succeeded in properly detonating his panty bomb you still wouldn't be able to see him again

The father was the one who alerted the US security agencies about the possibility of his son's involvement with Islamic extremists.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Jakumo(m): 4:35am On Jan 06, 2022
luizpippo:
If it was during this regime he got into this, Buhari, Malami and probably Abike's agency would have scrambled around to tell us how he was set up by the late Shekau, then try to help him go free while integrating him into the DSS.
The failed detonation must have affected his manhood self, so how is he gonna handle his 72 virgins?

This is the question that deep thinkers must ponder now. How does man pikin go about humping 72 virgins in a fictitious paradise when the very blokkos needed to carry out that important exercise has been roasted to the point of no return like Iya Modina's plantain that is sold for 20 naira at the roadside to agberos and other comsumers?

I am appealing to the philosophers and medical doctors in da house, to kindly share their own perspectives on this weighty question.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by kollinz1234(m): 5:42am On Jan 06, 2022
A responsible father would have disowned that son by now. I won't be surprised to find out that the father sponsors terrorism or is involved in arms deal.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
But if the son had succeeded in his mission how would he have seen him in his lifetime ?
don't mind the stupid father, terorist Gene people don't always show remose, I wonder why US are keeping him, they should have soaked him in an acid
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Danjikanbauchi: 6:00am On Jan 06, 2022
If the guy have succeeded in killing over 300 Americans including himself by now the father would be happy and celebrating his son for doing the work of Allah.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by velocity25(m): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=Deemas post=109120426][/quote]let us be honest,if the guy have succeeded, will he be dreaming of seeing him?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by donleo92(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2022
lol.. I think if buhari can release nnamdi Kalu from DSS custody then I think you can see your son again... yimu
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by luizpippo(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Jakumo:

This is the question that deep thinkers must ponder now. How does man pikin go about humping 72 virgins in a fictitious paradise when the very blokkos needed to carry out that important exercise has been roasted to the point of no return like Iya Modina's plantain that is sold for 20 naira at the roadside to agberos and other comsumers?

I am appealing to the philosophers and medical doctors in da house, to kindly share their own perspectives on this weighty question.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

Werey cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by FarahAideed: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2022
oyatz:

The father was the one who alerted the US security agencies about the possibility of his son's involvement with Islamic extremists.

When he realised his son had become over radicalized ... Don't let this man deceive you , we know who he actually is

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by blessedvisky(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Odoogu:

Simp. I'm sure the next thing is to 'get to know her better' undecided we never even use 1 week for January o angry
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by jumper524(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?
go to his Wikipedia page, his father never supported his actions and was quick to report him when he started having suspicion. The boy had a wonderful life until God knows what pushed him. Was a very holy boy who loves football. Honestly I feel for him and sadly from his Wikipedia page, he still doesn't regret his actions.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by jumper524(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
If the President on his exit makes a request to the United States Government, Biden will throw him back to Nigeria, never to set foot in the United States again.

Save tax payers money to use for infrastructure instead of feeding one confused Nigerian wanna be Terrorist in yankee prison.
3 life sentences plus 40yrs. It'll take 3 American president plus 40 yrs to escape that. I feel pity for the boy going by his positive growing nature but again trying to kill over 300 people is a nono for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Fight Erupts At Nigerian Embassy In Washington; US Police Called To Restore Orde / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.