Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru (31842 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by NoSentiment: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?

May worse calamity befall ur son so that u will learn to be humble, emphatic and sympathetic to those tested with wayward sons, amen.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by darediamond(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I Hope To See My Son Again In My Lifetime, Abdul Mutallab, Father Of Jailed ‘Underwear Bomber’ Farouk, Says

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/05/i-hope-see-my-son-again-my-lifetime-abdul-mutallab-father-jailed-%E2%80%98underwear-bomber%E2%80%99?fbclid=IwAR3DrqEsyu0W7F15E98br28geNVdXwJoyEb_lcRUBUGSjb4TikuXf58975o
MAY ALL YOUR REMAINING CHILDREN DIE IN THE HANDS OF TERRORISTS for indirectly celebrating terrorism in person of your terrorist jailed son. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by darediamond(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
NoSentiment:

May worse calamity befall ur son so that u will learn to be humble, emphatic and sympathetic to those tested with wayward sons, amen.
You are a joker!!

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Morningstarrr(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
So many comments supporting terrorism. SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Tjay000(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Foolish talk they things it’s Nigeria where they can come out from prison anytime soon if it’s in Nigeria prison this boy would have been free since, look at book haram today they are always set free, the family thin America is Nigeria
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Alusiizizi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
CUMIN:
All this rich people children are nonsense. They are good for nothing except davido.

Pray tell, what is davido good for? E-begging?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Semaj77(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I Hope To See My Son Again In My Lifetime, Abdul Mutallab, Father Of Jailed ‘Underwear Bomber’ Farouk, Says

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/05/i-hope-see-my-son-again-my-lifetime-abdul-mutallab-father-jailed-%E2%80%98underwear-bomber%E2%80%99?fbclid=IwAR3DrqEsyu0W7F15E98br28geNVdXwJoyEb_lcRUBUGSjb4TikuXf58975o

I hope he never sees him again
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by dazzlingd(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
U will see in the afterlife
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Bouncing2(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
US don't negotiate with no terrorist,,,, unlike Nigeria.

Imagine if he had succeeded,,,over 300 lives going to God knows where with him!!?.

Frankly,,we don't wanna see him roaming the streets again,,he should rot away there,,HE DESERVES IT.

He'll get his imaginary 100 or more virgins sooner : grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Testimony1988(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
12rev:

To typical muslim parents up north the best training for their children is to memorize the quran and know more about islam. Everything else doesnt matter. The deeper you go in it, the more you become a terrorist.
It's well.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Organs(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jack005:
A terrorist wants to see his terrorist son.. Lol

So, we have 78 mumus just like you? You are not intelligent, you dont know the story, but you can open your mouth waaa, and talk anyhow. Go again and read the story before commenting. It was the father that reported him, NOT to NIGERIA, but to FBI, UK Security etc that he has no access to his son and he has been radicalized and may be planning something. The yeye security agents now placed him on"Watch list" and not "no fly list".

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by crackhouse(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nonsense
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by NoSentiment: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
darediamond:

You are a joker!!

You are the real joker for gloating over the misfortune of a father. I pray that ur son suffer a calamity that will humble u and teach u to be sympathetic with fathers tested with wayward kids like mutallab the underwear bomber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Anndrew(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
If the President on his exit makes a request to the United States Government, Biden will throw him back to Nigeria, never to set foot in the United States again.

Save tax payers money to use for infrastructure instead of feeding one confused Nigerian wanna be Terrorist in yankee prison.
things don't work that way..America hardly release terrorists...u jail foe life..ur life end there...
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by velocity25(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
NoSentiment:

May your son be killed by terrorist, so that you will know the danger of having a terrorist in your midst.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by velocity25(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
darediamond:

You are a joker!!
you dey mind that idi.ot?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Yankee101: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just forget it

You think it's nigeria where corruption rules?

He attempted killing 300 people, not cows

When you all preach against Christians in Northern nigeria and your children try to export it abroad, this is the result. Boko haram is the result. Fulani bandits is the result. Gumi is the result. Your women and children in IDP camps is the result.

Reap bountifully the whirlwind of sorrow you, Sanusi Lamido and Gumi senior have sown across the land with your money and anti Christian stance.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by CassieSunshine(f): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
You both would meet in hell
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by tivhador: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yes, I'm sure you both will meet again...........................When Jesus return cheesy

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Lightman300(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
I don't know why Muslims don't have shame

Shame dey even let you identify with a Terrorist

I am sure even the bomber would still be unrepentant claiming he did it for allah

[s][/s]Yoruba Muslim trash

This is the same hatred that drives these extreme Islamists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by NoSentiment: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
May your son be killed by terrorist, so that you will know the danger of having a terrorist in your midst.

We are talking about a father (whose son was a terrorist) expressing his agonies and u gloating over his feelings. When God tests u with a bad son u will learn to be sympathetic to parents tested with wayward kids. Don't derail the topic!

I still pray that God test u with a wayward child so u will learn to empathise with parents tested with such, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by A001: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
musicwriter:
That guy is really very stupid and I don't wish him out. But I am very proud of his father who did everything possible to notify the US government in advance about his son's intension.

But note that the whole incident is a CIA and MI16 job. The guy was simply given a fake bomb and was arrested in the process. Ask yourself: why would the US allow him fly in when his father has warmed them twice that his son is a potential terrorist? Of course, the CIA and MI16 planned out everything, that's why the father was ignored. They tried to do same thing to me.
Bros, any update about the other matter I discussed with you please?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Popesuccess(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?
The man is a Good man, he even reported his son's activities to the security agencies here in Nigeria before the failed attempt.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by CountVersailles(f): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
OssyMalik:
Nigeria corrupt justice system would have released him and Buhari given him a political appointment. In US, things don’t work that way.
His father should kiss him goodbye
I just have to agree with this. Our justice system is a big joke, a very big joke.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by petitejolie(f): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Your son went on a suicide mission that means he already accepted to die. The Americans are doing you a favor by still keeping him alive. You will see your son in the next world.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Genius100: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
A bunch of mo-rons on this thread. Do you guys realize the dad actually reported the terrorist son to the FBI before he was caught?

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Thinktwicemybro: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Olatara:
Not Afghanistan, Yemen. Even his mentor was killed
True
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Ofiadiegwu: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sheriman:

Buhari believes a terrorist can repent

Really?

It's debatable. But the probability is heavier on the nagative side
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by jocal(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Don't you know that the reason why he's speaking out this way is because he now has some hope that the guy could be released by his fellow terrorists who are in power right now who also shares the same ideology of terrorism, he's trying to draw their attention and don't be surprised that the news may only carry the story of his release after 1 yr of his secret release. Don't doubt me.
THIS IS AMERICA.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by durangokid: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Olatara:
Not Afghanistan, Yemen. Even his mentor was killed
. Al Waliki

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by zoedew: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Very insensitive and selfish statement.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by durangokid: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Morningstarrr:
So many comments supporting terrorism. SMH
. So you don't know we have a lot of terrorist and their sympathisers here? Hmm it's like you are new here, many deadly terrorist are in nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs / Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State / Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.