Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru (31875 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by zoedew: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?
Very insensitive and selfish statement. Best to not say anything. Better still set up a Charitable Foundation whose sole aim is to deradicalise folks whose thought system are contaminated by Islamic radicalism.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by barcaboi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?
Man reported the boy earlier to authorities who didn’t take it serious. Find out these things man
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Dshocker(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2022
The US government were supposed to arrest his siblings that came to visit him,because all of them are haram
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by velocity25(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2022
zoedew:

Very insensitive and selfish statement. Best to not say anything. Better still set up a Charitable Foundation whose sole aim is to deradicalise folks whose thought system are contaminated by Islamic radicalism.
no he wouldn't do that, because to kill infidels is their rights in
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by zoedew: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
velocity25:
no he wouldn't do that, because to kill infidels is their rights in
That is quite obvious from the statement by the father. No matter how enlightened, The Muslim subscribes to the idea of a world where one who is not Muslim is not wanted! One tool The Muslim deploys in attaining that goal is Taqqiya. It is permissible deception, lies, distortion, misrepresentation and the like if it would help achieve the Islamization of the world. The nice Muslim who is your friend is only bidding his time. Persecution of Christians up North by The Muslim once control of the space is had by Islam is a clear case in point. Once achieved Islam then bares its fangs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by velocity25(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
zoedew:

That is quite obvious from the statement by the father. No matter how enlightened, The Muslim subscribes to the idea of a world where one who is not Muslim is not wanted! One tool The Muslim deploys in attaining that goal is Taqqiya. It is permissible deception, lies, distortion, misrepresentation and the like if it would help achieve the Islamization of the world. The nice Muslim who is your friend is only bidding his time. Persecution of Christians up North by The Muslim once control of the space is had by Islam is a clear case in point. Once achieved Islam then bares its fangs.
their plans towards Christians will always be frustrated.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by zoedew: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2022
velocity25:
their plans towards Christians will always be frustrated.
Certainly.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Kriss216:

No, you will not see him back. America does not negotiate with terrorists.

The only time you'll see him back is at the apportioning of the 72 virgins. He might get 90 virgins cos of his heroic act, in Islamic standard.
Chaiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / 2 Police Officers Killed In Anambra, Their Bodies Burnt, One Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.