Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru (31877 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by 1950Mack: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?
Abi o...na God just save those innocent passengers undecided
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Testimony1988(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
It shows he didn't really do well to train his child to be a better citizen, he should keep praying to God to perform miracles, nothing is impossible.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by marsup: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
So I'll leave what I'm doing and how to better my life and family and be thinking of how to bomb myself and others in a plane or anywhere at all. This world is a mystery and it baffles me a lot. Who knows where he learnt,read or saw this and decided to give it a try or could someone possibly be responsible for this or even sponsor him to do this? Cos I know some of them are sponsored.
He stayed in Yemen, for a couple of months, before the mission. Yes, he was sponsored by Al-queda.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2022
A Yoruba adage says no matter how bad or worst your son his , you put him out for a lion to devour him it such a sorry case sir you won't see your son ever again .. embarassed
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by KayCee92(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?

Shut up. Do u know how Abdulmutallab was caught. Just keep short. He is a father regardless of the offense his son committed.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by einsteine(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Don't you know that the reason why he's speaking out this way is because he now has some hope that the guy could be released by his fellow terrorists who are in power right now who also shares the same ideology of terrorism, he's trying to draw their attention and don't be surprised that the news may only carry the story of his release after 1 yr of his secret release. Don't doubt me.

Release fire.

He is in a prison where 95% of people there are on life sentence. ADX Florence. The part of the prison he is has been constructed to only allow going in and not going out. He can only communicate with visitors under strict guidelines and he only comes out of the cell for one hour a day.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by einsteine(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
If the President on his exit makes a request to the United States Government, Biden will throw him back to Nigeria, never to set foot in the United States again.

Save tax payers money to use for infrastructure instead of feeding one confused Nigerian wanna be Terrorist in yankee prison.

Big lie.

There is no clemency for a life sentence. No deportation. He is gone.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Ofiadiegwu: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2022
I hate to say this but,
This man is a failed father.

How on Earth did you boen a child and fail to inculcate humanity into him?

You should not be claiming to love him after your failed parenting.

The worse thing is:
The young terrorist even if released may still repeat the terror act again and again...

can a terrorist repent
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by mediainc: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2022
You failed to guide your son properly and steer him away from religious indoctrination. The law is above your religious laws, we have different religions, but just one law, of the entire people.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by musicwriter(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
That guy is really very stupid and I don't wish him out. But I am very proud of his father who did everything possible to notify the US government in advance about his son's intension.

But note that the whole incident is a CIA and MI16 job. The guy was simply given a fake bomb and was arrested in the process. Ask yourself: why would the US allow him fly in when his father has warmed them twice that his son is a potential terrorist? Of course, the CIA and MI16 planned out everything, that's why the father was ignored. They tried to do same thing to me.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by meobizy(f): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
The boy should rot in prison. Why is Nairaland never has updated pictures in these cases? I’ve always wanted to see how muscular he got while in prison. Oh well, let him remain there a little longer, he’s of no use to the country as a whole.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
I swear !
Leave the Useless Father of Terrorist angry
Na this kind yeye thing I hate to dey read angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Truthisunique: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
If the President on his exit makes a request to the United States Government, Biden will throw him back to Nigeria, never to set foot in the United States again.

Save tax payers money to use for infrastructure instead of feeding one confused Nigerian wanna be Terrorist in yankee prison.
una really funny

And USA told you na money Dem use in feeding him be their problem

He threatened America lives he has become their federal property and nothing the lifeless can do about it

Mind you this is a Northerner with connection and buhari government have been assisting Northerners to evade justice wherever possible abroad

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Dagger111(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
I could remember that year angry sad

Wow, it means you must be in your early 30s.. I am so sure.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Your son is gone already. He is a terrorist.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Onelove508: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2022
seunmsg:
He was 23 years when he attempted to blow up the plane. Young, naive, idealistic and brainwashed. He was manipulated to believe he was going to do God’s work. He’s a victim of religion brainwashing. Sadly, all the above doesn’t matter. He will remain in prison till death comes calling.

He was 23 not 2 or 3, not even 18.
That's above the average age to complete a university degree.

It's not age bro, there are grandpas that are terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by gannod(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2022
The Americans were too lenient on him. I wonder why he still has access to teleohones ..The gas chamber or electric chair would have been better. If he had succeeded, jihadists in Nigeria would have been celebrating him till date. I have no sympathy for Terrorists and their sympathizers.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by gnhpowerhouse: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Sooo Funny you are still Mentioning Allah .. Mtchew
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Lanretoye(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2022
As if those people he planned to bomb dont have God
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by MikkySexy23(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2022
But why are Nigerians quick to forget that this father reported his son's nefarious activities to the US, at their embassy (here in Nigeria). That was what made them put more men on him d he was arrested aboard the plane by CIA operatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by jrusky(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2022
This man should shut up and go to hell. So if your son had bombed the aircraft and died with all the passenger that day will you come here to say you want to see him again?

You are mad. Keep waiting, you terrorist blood sucking bitch.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by yeniyeni(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Well I won't too blame you, that's what media made u to believe

He was brainwashed to have thought killing innocent minds would earn him whatever. HE KNOWS BETTER NOW

Besides commiting suicide in Islam is abomination, Hellfire will be the abode of whoever kill him/herself.

Meanwhile the only Terrorist known to us are Igbo Catholic and Jews. Those who cannibalizes, behead and burn fellow man
Na so e pain you reach?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Tareq1105: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:

I don't pray he ever regain freedom bcoz he's dangerous to humanity. Imagine the number of families he would have put in jeopardy if he had succeeded.

Mutallab, allow your son to rot there bcoz that's where people like him belong.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by VEXT: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Just watch as Muslims will support this terrorist act
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Elsueno: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2022
I am really happy it was the Americans that got this guy. at least he won't be a repentant chopping chicken & free to go back home after a few weeks

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Testimony1988:
It shows he didn't really do well to train his child to be a better citizen, he should keep praying to God to perform miracles, nothing is impossible.
To typical muslim parents up north the best training for their children is to memorize the quran and know more about islam. Everything else doesnt matter. The deeper you go in it, the more you become a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I Hope To See My Son Again In My Lifetime, Abdul Mutallab, Father Of Jailed ‘Underwear Bomber’ Farouk, Says

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/05/i-hope-see-my-son-again-my-lifetime-abdul-mutallab-father-jailed-%E2%80%98underwear-bomber%E2%80%99?fbclid=IwAR3DrqEsyu0W7F15E98br28geNVdXwJoyEb_lcRUBUGSjb4TikuXf58975o

What if? Now, if that young man has succeeded in blowing up everyone on that plane, all life would have been lost. Just see him as a goner. He choose the wrong path.

Train his siblings well. That is it.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by IamRandy: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

No, you will not see him back. America does not negotiate with terrorists.

The only time you'll see him back is at the apportioning of the 72 virgins. He might get 90 virgins cos of his heroic act, in Islamic standard.

This CRACKED me upcheesycheesy

Religion of Piss peoplecheesy
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ruggedtimi(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2022
If I be the man I for don assume say my son die for bomb blast...move on with life
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by billyG(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2022
An evil sperm son that he & his family should have disowned,if it is in China he would have been jailed for spawning such a bad seed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.