Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru (31839 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ComeToJesus: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2022
The operators of that religion really need to review that book and other books in their possession. It's underlying purpose is to cause pain, bloodletting, sorrow and oppression of women.

It's of zero use to humanity.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by od501: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I Hope To See My Son Again In My Lifetime, Abdul Mutallab, Father Of Jailed ‘Underwear Bomber’ Farouk, Says

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/05/i-hope-see-my-son-again-my-lifetime-abdul-mutallab-father-jailed-%E2%80%98underwear-bomber%E2%80%99?fbclid=IwAR3DrqEsyu0W7F15E98br28geNVdXwJoyEb_lcRUBUGSjb4TikuXf58975o

What is this one saying?! Shey...u don't know the road to Guantanamo Bay?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Awoo88: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2022
If your demented son had succeeded, you not be hoping to see him in this life time
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Zorn: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=109129131][/quote] you can go ahead and commit suicide I have told you what you are
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by judedwriter(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2022
I remember when I first read the story of this underwear sucide bomber.

It was quite funny and laughable. But it shows the incredible power of the mind, what we let in our minds has tremendous potential either good or bad.

If a RICH MAN'S kid could stoop so low to do that because of wrong thinking...

how much more ordinary people?

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Phrankin(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

No, you will not see him back. America does not negotiate with terrorists.

The only time you'll see him back is at the apportioning of the 72 virgins. He might get 90 virgins cos of his heroic act, in Islamic standard.
imagine fucking just 72 virgins for all eternity. Poor deal. He should have at least made it unlimited supply, then I might consider converting.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Bahamas95(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2022
See wetin?

He will rot in jail.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by velocity25(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2022
KayCee92:

Shut up. Do u know how Abdulmutallab was caught. Just keep short. He is a father regardless of the offense his son committed.
the innocent people he wanted to kill are not sons and daughters of somebody abi? get lost that terrorist son of his must rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2022
The guy could have had anything he wanted. He was young, tall, good looking. He could have had cars, money, women e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I Hope To See My Son Again In My Lifetime, Abdul Mutallab, Father Of Jailed ‘Underwear Bomber’ Farouk, Says

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/05/i-hope-see-my-son-again-my-lifetime-abdul-mutallab-father-jailed-%E2%80%98underwear-
bomber%E2%80%99?fbclid=IwAR3DrqEsyu0W7F15E98br28geNVdXwJoyEb_lcRUBUGSjb4TikuXf58975o
Let his father answer this simple question, what of if he was burnt to death during that time as he wish to kill others?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by perdollar(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2022
In Allah forsaken muslim countries, they must have sent him to mohd in hellfire
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by blessedvisky(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Odoogu:

Weren't we supposed to mind our business this year, the simp knower?

Na people like you dey fall hand pass when e concern women.

Choke on your redpill shiit and mind your damn business undecided cry

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Never understand why the kid did that, he was from a wealthy home what was he lacking? There are better ways to get virgins than killing your self.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by LyfeJennings(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Foolish boy
Life was given to U on a platter of gold
U HAD EVERY DAMN THING
EVERYTHING A MAN CAN WISH
U chose to be a bomber
Ewon lo ma ku si

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Ebelefrancis123: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
He should go and meet the seven vagins in hell not heaven.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by teemy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jack005:
A terrorist wants to see his terrorist son.. Lol

FarahAideed:
You allowed your son to be radicalized now you are complaining..Well what is stopping you from visiting him in GBay ? Abi they don't allow them see family members? .. remember if your son had succeeded in properly detonating his panty bomb you still wouldn't be able to see him again

techWriter3:
A terror does to see his terror son.. Lol

BlackyOne:
I'm shocked you still want to see him, was it because he failed in an attempt to kill 300 persons mid air, you have failed as a father and your son will die alone in jail.

Actually, it was the father that first reported having extremist tendencies. The story is an old one.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by bigpicture001: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
He is now 37years old... Wasted life!

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Sheriman(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:
I hate to say this but,
This man is a failed father.

How on Earth did you boen a child and fail to inculcate humanity into him?

You should not be claiming to love him after your failed parenting.

The worse thing is:
The young terrorist even if released may still repeat the terror act again and again...

can a terrorist repent
Buhari believes a terrorist can repent
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by LINTUNE(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm serious.. Primary 4 or 5 precisely... See how you're making me expose myself angry
but you will have mind to come online and be disrespecting the elders in the forum, smh..
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ArewaNorth: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jack005:
A terrorist wants to see his terrorist son.. Lol

Unknown to u, Abdulmutallib reported the attitude changes he saw in his son to CIA and asked them to put eyes on him long before the incident!

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by gannod(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
zikter:
You don't have any idea talking of leniency. People in the prison the guy lives wish to die. The prison is described as being buried alive. Read about Alcatraz or ADX Florence

It still does not change my opinion of death penalty for terrorists and their sympathisers.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Olatara(f): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
gannod:
The Americans were too lenient on him. I wonder why he still has access to teleohones ..The gas chamber or electric chair would have been better. If he had succeeded, jihadists in Nigeria would have been celebrating him till date. I have no sympathy for Terrorists and their sympathizers.
According to the Judge, he would have gotten a death sentence but he didn't kill anyone.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Thinkfree(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Nice question.

Exactly why I said he will see him only during apportioning of virgins in aljannah.
if you were not too little when the incidence happened you would remember that his father reported him to FBI but they did nothing.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Deborah98(f): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
LINTUNE:
but you will have mind to come online and be disrespecting the elders in the forum, smh..
Elders with or without sense undecided Goan sit down joor see who's talking. Go through my comments and point out where I insulted anyone first. It's always a counter reaction okay. You can't insult me and expect me to keep quiet so that what will happen. Please shift abeg.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by princeemmma(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
what are you saying, your son was planning to kill thousand of people and you are still here day dreaming

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Olatara(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Germi9:
To be civilized you dont have to be educated

this boy must have schooled in one of the best western schools and but religion took the better part of him
Yes, he went to one of the best schools, his troubles started when he went to Yemen, he told his father his plans, the old man threatened to cut off his allowances. He told his father about his sponsors.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Olatara(f): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

He took training from Alquada in Afghanistan. His flight records showed that he visited Afghanistan several times while schooling in London. The father is only sharing crocodile tears, he knows what they wanted to do. Who was paying for the sons flight? God shamed them.
Not Afghanistan, Yemen. Even his mentor was killed
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by LINTUNE(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
Elders with or without sense undecided Goan sit down joor see who's talking. Go through my comments and point out where I insulted anyone first. It's always a counter reaction okay. You can't insult me and expect me to keep quiet so that what will happen. Please shift abeg.
imagine such insolence, anyway I no blame u...all this things you are doing , by the time u come of age perhaps when u get to your mid 20s, u will understand how disrespect from a teenager feels..just continue.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Deborah98(f): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
LINTUNE:
imagine such insolence, anyway I no blame u...all this things you are doing , by the time u come of age perhaps when u get to your mid 20s, u will understand how disrespect from a teenager feels..just continue.
I'm not a teenager. I'm in my mid 20s already and besides I'm not disrespectful as some of you claim just be a little diplomatic in your comments, approach and correction. Stop the bully and insults. See how it pains you guys when I give it back to you in your own coins. Live and let's live
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by opera1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
|quote] But it is a situation whereby he has three life sentences, plus 40 years. It is a lot.[/quote]

These Oyinbo people no just get joy at all.

3 Life Sentence plus 40 years.

This means that: his dead body also belongs to the USA government.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by LINTUNE(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm not a teenager. I'm in my mid 20s already and besides I'm not disrespectful as some of you claim just be a little diplomatic in your comments, approach and correction. Stop the bully and insults. See how it pains you guys when I give it back to you in your own coins. Live and let's live
like I said, continue...bye lipsrsealed
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by gannod(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Olatara:
According to the Judge, he would have gotten a death sentence but he didn't kill anyone.

I understand. Personally, I think the death penalty would have been better. He was going to kill those 300 people on board but for God's intetvention. Terrorists and their sympathisers are never remorseful hence the need to send them on a journey of no return. Imagine the number of people they have killed so far in Nigeria...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano World Class Economic City..... / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.