Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru (31863 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by lovemaths(f): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Commenting on this post made me to chop facebook ban sad angry
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Rubbiish(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
So I'll leave what I'm doing and how to better my life and family and be thinking of how to bomb myself and others in a plane or anywhere at all. This world is a mystery and it baffles me a lot. Who knows where he learnt,read or saw this and decided to give it a try or could someone possibly be responsible for this or even sponsor him to do this? Cos I know some of them are sponsored.
The bold is likely the case
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by IamRandy: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Well I won't too blame you, that's what media made u to believe

He was brainwashed to have thought killing innocent minds would earn him whatever. HE KNOWS BETTER NOW

Besides commiting suicide in Islam is abomination, Hellfire will be the abode of whoever kill him/herself.

Meanwhile the only Terrorist known to us are Igbo Catholic and Jews. Those who cannibalizes, behead and burn fellow man

A YOLUBA Muslim spottedcheesy

Because of the HATRED for themselves, we had this calamity called Sai Baba as presidentgrin
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Elsueno: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2022
seunmsg:
He was 23 years when he attempted to blow up the plane. Young, naive, idealistic and brainwashed. He was manipulated to believe he was going to do God’s work. He’s a victim of religion brainwashing. Sadly, all the above doesn’t matter. He will remain in prison till death comes calling.

I would have understood if he was less than 15, but anybody above that is an adult. terrorists around his age are busy beheading people....So yes, he clearly knows what he is doing, as he is even more educated & lack nothing.. His sentence should even come with hard labor.... I dislike terrorists, if I was in a position of power, any & all terrorists arrested would be executed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by lovemaths(f): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2022
See his evil eyes. His sponsors are probably rocking life today. Say no to terrorism.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Svoboda(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2022
You don't know there's a lot of ignorant people here?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Pootle: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2022
lucky he wasn't sent to the gallows...MF undecided
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ArticleBeast: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Don't you know that the reason why he's speaking out this way is because he now has some hope that the guy could be released by his fellow terrorists who are in power right now who also shares the same ideology of terrorism, he's trying to draw their attention and don't be surprised that the news may only carry the story of his release after 1 yr of his secret release. Don't doubt me.
Lol u must be thinking US is naija. That guy will die in prison
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ivolt: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2022
seunmsg:
He was 23 years when he attempted to blow up the plane. Young, naive, idealistic and brainwashed. He was manipulated to believe he was going to do God’s work. He’s a victim of religion brainwashing. Sadly, all the above doesn’t matter. He will remain in prison till death comes calling.
Do you say the same for young Boko haram terrorists who are killed in battle?
Is your defense limited to terrorists with rich parents?
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Benwems(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2022
the same allah he wanted to detonate the bomb for. smh...
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ivolt: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
So I'll leave what I'm doing and how to better my life and family and be thinking of how to bomb myself and others in a plane or anywhere at all. This world is a mystery and it baffles me a lot. Who knows where he learnt,read or saw this and decided to give it a try or could someone possibly be responsible for this or even sponsor him to do this? Cos I know some of them are sponsored.
You are very naive. Maybe a visit to Sambisa will clear your mind.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by oluwaahmed: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Go to the prison you will see him
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by humility33(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Don't you know that the reason why he's speaking out this way is because he now has some hope that the guy could be released by his fellow terrorists who are in power right now who also shares the same ideology of terrorism, he's trying to draw their attention and don't be surprised that the news may only carry the story of his release after 1 yr of his secret release. Don't doubt me.

You're smart bro
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by zikter(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Jack005:
A terrorist wants to see his terrorist son.. Lol
This is quite harsh. The father committed no crime, neither did he terrorize anyone. If anything, the man was a very successful career person in the corporate world, a career many dream of is what he had. He was only trying to get his son a better life by sending him abroad for studies, which I am sure you and I will do given the opportunity. The son was radicalized without his knowledge. He is just speaking as a father ,his blood is involved, many parents will do.

Again I don't blame you totally, his son gave the opportunity for you to drag the gentleman in the mud

3 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Had it been your son succeeded, you won't be vomiting this trash.. Afterall your prayers as Muslims men is to be rewarded with 72 virgins each...

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by whippersnapper(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2022
How Dss allowed him escape that year
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Rogerss(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?
Sometimes, one needs to know the whole story.
This Man reported his Son's activities to the US state department and that was the reason he was caught.
He is a hero.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Germi9: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2022
To be civilized you dont have to be educated

this boy must have schooled in one of the best western schools and but religion took the better part of him

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by zikter(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2022
gannod:
The Americans were too lenient on him. I wonder why he still has access to teleohones ..The gas chamber or electric chair would have been better. If he had succeeded, jihadists in Nigeria would have been celebrating him till date. I have no sympathy for Terrorists and their sympathizers.
You don't have any idea talking of leniency. People in the prison the guy lives wish to die. The prison is described as being buried alive. Read about Alcatraz or ADX Florence

3 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ademi87(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I Hope To See My Son Again In My Lifetime, Abdul Mutallab, Father Of Jailed ‘Underwear Bomber’ Farouk, Says

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/05/i-hope-see-my-son-again-my-lifetime-abdul-mutallab-father-jailed-%E2%80%98underwear-bomber%E2%80%99?fbclid=IwAR3DrqEsyu0W7F15E98br28geNVdXwJoyEb_lcRUBUGSjb4TikuXf58975o
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ademi87(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I Hope To See My Son Again In My Lifetime, Abdul Mutallab, Father Of Jailed ‘Underwear Bomber’ Farouk, Says

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/05/i-hope-see-my-son-again-my-lifetime-abdul-mutallab-father-jailed-%E2%80%98underwear-bomber%E2%80%99?fbclid=IwAR3DrqEsyu0W7F15E98br28geNVdXwJoyEb_lcRUBUGSjb4TikuXf58975o
I love Americans, he was sentenced to 3 life imprisonment plus additional 40 years...... 3 life imprisonment without a parole plus add 40 years...... May God bless America.

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Thinktwicemybro: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
He took training from Alquada in Afghanistan. His flight records showed that he visited Afghanistan several times while schooling in London. The father is only sharing crocodile tears, he knows what they wanted to do. Who was paying for the sons flight? God shamed them.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Odoogu(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2022
blessedvisky:

Simp. I'm sure the next thing is to 'get to know her better' undecided we never even use 1 week for January o angry

Weren't we supposed to mind our business this year, the simp knower?

Na people like you dey fall hand pass when e concern women.

Choke on your redpill shiit and mind your damn business undecided cry
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Thinktwicemybro: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2022
seunmsg:
You are politically brainwashed too. Better seek help before you commit murder on behalf of a useless politician one day.
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Mamijoh(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2022
velocity25:
Go and sit down,if your terrorist son have succeeded in his mission, will you be dreaming to see he again?
I wonder ooh

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Geeman2006: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Jack005:
A terrorist wants to see his terrorist son.. Lol

You're calling his father a terrorist. You're entire Generation ( past & present) can't even come close to what his father has achieved in the Nigerian Banking sector and the corporate world. Google his CV if you're in doubt.
Who know you. undecided Just open mouth like waaaa!
If you're gonna hate, hate with sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Zorn: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Well I won't too blame you, that's what media made u to believe

He was brainwashed to have thought killing innocent minds would earn him whatever. HE KNOWS BETTER NOW

Besides commiting suicide in Islam is abomination, Hellfire will be the abode of whoever kill him/herself.

Meanwhile the only Terrorist known to us are Igbo Catholic and Jews. Those who cannibalizes, behead and burn fellow man
this one came from generation of fools . Smelly dirty vulture . I spit on your dirty life

1 Like

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by Gben5: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2022
festacman:
What a waste of life for wanting to commit mass murder over trashy religious ideology.
stupid ideology.... Religion of peace indeed
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by phemmyfour: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Train your child the way he should go...u no gree
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by blackboy(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2022
Sir, if he had succeeded you wont have disowned him but have denied he did the act. See Abba Kyari, he is being protected in Nigeria. Last last the man will retire with full benefits and promotion.
Walahtaliah USA wont release him.
Mashallah. Dear all, the rich also have their problems.
Ttain your children well at home. Im sure the father will have a trait of being almost a fanatic or dislike Christians or USA. I know Muslims who hate USA but they are in the USA when pushing got to shoving here
Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by ThatFairGuy1: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Zorn:
ZORN FATHER came from generation of fools . Smelly dirty vulture . I spit on ZORN FATHER'S dirty life

Re: I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru by tonididdy(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Oga just take it your son is dead.
Because if his plans had being executed, he's still be dead anyway.
Clearly he was brainwashed...with such rich parents why would one want to be a suicide bomber... Clear brainwashing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Mary Ukaego Peter-Odili Bows Out Of the Supreme Court / Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch / Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.