Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43821 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by ThatFairGuy1: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
He said nothing angry

Dunce
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Teslason:

What's up with the multiple insults!
those guys talk like fools
In this civilized world
Someone is still talking trash,
How far my guy, happy New year?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
mediainc:

Religious people are the ones going to hell, focus on your own salvation, religion is divisive, religion makes you hate those of other religion, religious people are hypocrites, and bigots... preach to yourself, you are lost, you are only a zombie to a pastor, and religion, you don't know or fear God.

Please, read the Book of James Chapter 1 and verses 26 & 27 to CURE YOUR IGNORANCE.
My question is Do you listen to or follow or buy Wizkid immoral songs?
Answer my question and stop dodging it.
The Bible affirms that Religion is of God and from God. And the ONLY TWO WORLD RELIGIONS God founded and gave to humankind are Judaism and Christianity.
Judaism is ethnic and national, but Christianity is global. The purpose of Judaism was to give the world The Scripture and The Saviour (Jesus Christ). It has served its purpose.
Now, what Jesus offers is what Christianity represents: Forgiveness of sins by the shed blood of Jesus and Salvation (deliverance) from Satan, secularity, selfishness and sins like liking and listening to evil immoral songs like those of Wizkid.
So, bashing religion is criticizing what God initiated and founded.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Putindbutt: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

And the wise man says it out loud

By that logic abstinence is a sex position.

It's called GROWTH. If you think the same as you did 10 years ago, you haven't grown.
Whenever I want to despise Christianity, I listen to Bob Marley and then put my head back in lane. Little minds called it religion but it is spiritual to those who live by the inner eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Abid2020(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Do your own, i do my own it is your choice as well as mine but why is that people who don't believe in religion always want people who do to cease must everyone face toward one direction

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by mediainc: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Please, read the Book of James Chapter 1 and verses 26 & 27 to CURE YOUR IGNORANCE.
My question is Do you listen to or follow or buy Wizkid immoral songs?
Answer my question and stop dodging it.
The Bible affirms that Religion is of God and from God. And the ONLY TWO WORLD RELIGIONS God founded and gave to humankind are Judaism and Christianity.
Judaism is ethnic and national, but Christianity is global. The purpose of Judaism was to give the world The Scripture and The Saviour (Jesus Christ). It has served its purpose.
Now, what Jesus offers is what Christianity represents: Forgiveness of sins by the shed blood of Jesus and Salvation (deliverance) from Satan, secularity, selfishness and sins like liking and listening to evil immoral songs like those of Wizkid.
So, bashing religion is criticizing what God initiated and founded.
Shalom.
God did not initiate religion, God did not make us to be abhoring each other, religion makes us dislike each other, christian says Muslims need to be Christians, and Muslims says theirs is the true way...with religion there can never be global peace, love.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Abid2020(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Religion destroy the region Africans
how?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nothingserious: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/05/i-dont-believe-in-religion-wizkid/%3famp=1

He made personal generic quotes that mean little or nothing and add no value to us.

Would he have made those quotes some 15 years ago?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
mediainc:

God did not initiate religion, God did not make us to be abhoring each other, religion makes us dislike each other, christian says Muslims need to be Christians, and Muslims says theirs is the true way...with religion there can never be global peace, love.

By this statement you have REJECTED the Authority of the Bible.
That's the ONLY sin one has to commit to qualify for everlasting residency in the Lake of Fire.
You can still repent and change your disdain for the Bible.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by mediainc: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:

By this statement you have REJECTED the Authority of the Bible.
That's the ONLY sin one has to commit to qualify for everlasting residency in the Lake of Fire.
You can still repent and change your disdain for the Bible.
Shalom.
Zombie grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Putindbutt: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
cococandy:
grin They finna turn on you real quick
It's his choice. Just as you made a choice to leave Christianity and heaven hasn't fallen. I love Christianity, anyone could walk out freely, insult it & freely disregard it but end of the day, all eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by FarahAideed: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truthisunique:
Ibrahim balogun you were born a Yoruba muslim

What is this sacrilege to allah

Which Religion is Yoruba Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by zjescomltd(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Introvertically!!
God has given man the freedom of choice but the consequence of the choice can only be controlled by God. So bigwiz i ain't fucking dnt care what you believe about religion, that's ur choice.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

And the wise man says it out loud

By that logic abstinence is a sex position.

It's called GROWTH. If you think the same as you did 10 years ago, you haven't grown.

Wizkid is just being........if I say something now, some bastards will turn it upside down..... I will say it anyway.

This I don't believe in religion thing doesn't make sense.

You believe in God but you don't believe in religion

If you believe in God, are you not religious?

Yeah, some will say love is religion , service to man is spirituality or closeness to God.

Ok......water is religion and eating rice is spirituality .....as in closeness to God...... do they understand?

As for Wizkid selling music, that's not ........ before some unfortunate waste of resources will start misquoting me......1Sharon.... you are not the one I am calling unfortunate ooooooo!!

There are so many things that happen...... having SOME people that listen to some or all of your songs ain't a bowl of soup for me to mix with codeine and weed towards dinner... yeah, I said it.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nothingserious: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Religion destroy the region Africans

How?

And what did religion do to the Americas?
Same religion ooooo
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mahule(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Irrespective,CHARACTER is religion..
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by JBoss25(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
InoGetJoy:
We don't fùcking care
But u clicked on the thread

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by naikeboy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Religion is the oppium of the people

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by malvisguy212: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Of cos even Satan!
Satan believe.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
mediainc:

Zombie grin

Thank you for calling me Zombie.
They called Jesus worse derogatory names
Now, He is on the Throne, while all those who denigrated Him are currently roasting in Hell
Your eyes will open soon.
E go shock you.
It's just a matter of time before you breathe your last and you will be jolted to reason and reality by the burning flames of Hell unless you repeat before you die and expire.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Lanretoye(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
diplomat058:
When this guy been dey poor and struggle, he sang "shebi oluwa lóni mari batise...shebi oluwa lóni marodunmodun...shebi oluwa lóni mafayoshayo...I thank God for living... (Super Star Album)

Now money don come, baba don join league of atheists grin grin

Proverbs 30:7-9 comes to mind;

"Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."
so religion is not different from God?,or what is oluwa?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Lightorder: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thank God that Christianity is not a religion but a way of life

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by IbileIfe: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Almighty God has no religion.
There is no denomination in heaven.

◄ Romans 10:13 ►
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The universe has a beginning and God is the beginning and has no end.
For every living thing God has created will end with dust to dust and spirit to spirit.
The spirit of God is the essence of all existence.

This is a fact and not a religion.

What is evidence of the existence of God?
Look in the mirror.
If God does not exist, we cannot exist.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by SeriouslySense(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
I don't really consider religion important, or forcing other people to follow some ritual, just be a human, be of sound mind and spirit, believe in the God you want, and be able to think logically and widely.

I believe in Jesus, but I am not in competition with anyone, neither do I expect you to believe what I believe, and I find religious repetitions, very boring.

Religion seems to dull the creativity of the human mind or seems to cause division and fighting. But I am not opposed to it, just be uncaged especially in thinking. Follow what religion, you want, and don't use it to oppress, subjugate or justify attacking others.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by ceeceeuwa: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Religious houses these days is were all kind of evil people go to mask their evil. Anybody wey carry religion for head like Gala, make you fear am!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Techguy96(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
Religion should not be mistaken for spirituality.

According to the bible, true religion is service to humanity.
Relationship with God is spiritual.
Ogbeni they are all bullshit.
Nothing like god or devil anywhere. When u died u simply stop to exist just as you were before you were born.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Jmichael1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

oga...go do ur own juju and stop hating.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by SeriouslySense(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2022
that's the point, everyone has their beliefs, this should be a mostly personal affair, while you may not believe there is no god or devil, i believe the opposite, but there is no need, to use the time to argue or have a dispute over such rather we should be developing our societies, in infrastructure, and other beneficial activities for our societies.

I see a lot of people getting frustrated in arguments or small conflicts trying to show others who are not interested in what they believe and they spend eternity arguing and becoming frustrated cheesy cheesy cheesy

Techguy96:

Ogbeni they are all bullshit.
Nothing like god or devil anywhere. When u died u simply stop to exist just as you were before you were born.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by freshalien: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

Obviously, he has used someone dear to you to renew his ‘juju’ hence you know he is an occult man.

Smh. Mad people all over the cyberspace.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by freshalien: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
Ibrahim balogun you were born a Yoruba muslim

What is this sacrilege to allah

If he has sinned against ‘Allah’, let Allah deal with him. Stop fighting on behalf of your god.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2022
no mind am
SheikhMuniru:
BUT YOU BELIEVE IN ILLUMINATI, GOOD OF YOU BOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding / Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.