Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) (23872 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by magnum247: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Na the problem with most marriages now, they re constantly looking for ways to impress social media instead making sure the marriage works. Totally uncalled for.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Teejay13(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Some of this people proposing publicly does that for show up and not for the sake of true love
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by mizz2posh: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2022
Why is he hiding his face with face mask? hope hes not a serial engager? Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2022
I wish them a successful relationship.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by OLLYBEE24: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2022
wow congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Follygunners: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2022
Foolish guy disgracing him ancestors. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Golan007: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Mummy said that ............................................................. !

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2022
Well, these actions keep the world interesting. It was a flight, time one will otherwise spend waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Hayzedmaker(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmmm nice but be careful
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Caleycash(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Must you propose in public!?... like anyone even genuinely cares, nawa oo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2022
KeshHKJK:
Hxhdhhdh
pls can I pay u to hack into Heavens computer to see if my name is there? Wats ur fee?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by 1950Mack: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Happy married life grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Why are we busy copying westerners? Our weather and there's no be the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by bigcee(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
See them ndi redpillers buh they'll end up licking the girl's feet... Park one side joor we know Dem.....see how they're shouting rubbish and nonsense upandan
Mumu

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Kingcalls: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Only immature people do stuff like this.... they really don't understand what marriage entails ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Leave oyinbo culture for them you won't listen now see how stupid you look angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Titugirl(f): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Deborah98(f): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2022
bigcee:

Mumu
Ode
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Farfalla(f): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Just came to read the comments from the men-don't-need-marriage crew. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Nah for my coins to rise na I dey after now nor b all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Farfalla(f): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Gwan2:
God when

Finally thought I've found someone but she still dey do yanga at 27...

Just because she's unenthusiastic about you doesn't mean she's doing yanga.

It could be she's just not into you at all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by vabok(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Naija, we too copy-copy...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Limassol(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Factfinder1:
nonsense display

imagine if she said no how would they have sat on the same seat the whole journey....
it is not African for a man to kneel down and beg a woman to marry him. This simps keeps copying the western culture and making these unproductive girls God over them....when it's my turn we will sit down and talk about if you will marry me and how we must both stay faithful and hustling without you coming to be an extra burden to me if we don't settle on a common ground then we both go our separate ways and if we agree to the terms then I give you a ring while you possibly kneel down to accept the ring and if you want a court wedding then you are gonna sign a prenuptial agreement.....nobody will ever take my sweats away because of marriage... never. not in this life or the next
Any reason why the lady should kneel?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Davijunson: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Simon And Sandra, SAS, don enter InstaBlog and Nairaland front page..... Congratulations to Him and I wish him a happy life ahead.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Mavor: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
See them ndi redpillers buh they'll end up licking the girl's feet... Park one side joor we know Dem.....see how they're shouting rubbish and nonsense upandan
No Alpha male licks any woman's feet in 2022. Any girl when wan misbehave can go, too many fishes in the sea. So please STFU!!! How many virtuous women exist today in the younger generation of 9ja women? How many actually add value to their man's life? Una own na to take take take. Sit down please!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Gwan2(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Farfalla:

Just because she's unenthusiastic about you doesn't mean she's doing yanga.

It could be she's just not into you at all.

If my kid sister is in similar shoe like her...I will advise her, if she insist and give me similar excuse that the said lady gave me. I go comot her for her matter finally.

Trust me, the lady is acting based on naivety and inexperience. She looks innocent, and I hope she don't get her fingers burnt.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Obyino: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2022
You gerrit grin grin
pyyxxaro:
Mummy said that ............................................................. !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.