Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? (29672 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+) / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by jubrilELsudan: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2022
BY FVCKING HIS FATHER AND HIS PASTOR

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by tollyboy5(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Oh, I've seen. Which is why I padlocked my heart, never to let anyone in grin

You've seen different rods and not gotten a loyal rod lol check yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Arijude(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:
Okay, I know I'm gonna get a whole lot from you guys. But y'all take it easy. embarassed My best friend's the one in this situation. And I can't even answer her question cx I know how much she loves them.
fvck whoever you want to fvck. Do as you like with your thing

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Alimiyemi(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Giv diz ni**a one chilled goldberg cool cool
helinues:

That love triangle is just a mischievous term used by those who don't know what they want yet

See, me as a guy, that's one of the reasons I don't get involved in any of my friends Relationship. Friends girlfriends sometimes get attracted to me ( charisma), not all the time love but likeness..

I don't tolerate such at all, cos whether you like it or not, there would be consequency.

As for the lady, for her to be entangled with 2 friends, If she met a new guy who posseses much about her love map list, she would drop the 2 friends.

Such kind of ladies are yet to understand what love is, who to love, when to love.

2 Likes

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:
Okay, I know I'm gonna get a whole lot from you guys. But y'all take it easy. embarassed My best friend's the one in this situation. And I can't even answer her question cx I know how much she loves them.

It’s normal and happens and the solution is not so hard.

1. Why does she like each of them?? She needs to state this out properly to differentiate love from infatuation or anything else.

2. Who values her more?? The fact u have a bf doesn’t mean he’s automatically the one for u it cud be a mistake or a forced relationship or a relationship due to circumstances. So look at who values u, respects u and loves u. If u bf falls short why the fvck are u with him?

3. Ogu kokoro. This means everything is good and fine with ur bf bt cos uve seem a supposed better catch u want to be greedy and selfish and bail?

This isn’t a good trait and is a big character flaw as u will always meet Sm1 supposedly better than ur bf or finer than ur gf bt that is no reason to jump ship like an aimless prostitute. Have some dignity.

4. Guy/sister code: Now whole this is good it isn’t a definite law. U can find love with anybody bt then if u know u will be around both parties I don’t think u should date the friend cos when u 3 meet it will be very awkward.

So in this case ur boyfriend friend which u claim to like may still want to keep the friendship he has with ur boyfriend so how then can a relationship with him or both of them work? Ure setting urself up for Ridicule.

Have some Dignity and sense of direction. If u don’t like ur boyfriend leave him bt dating his friend while they are still friends and remaining friends is super awkward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Farotimi72: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Cooperate Olosho!

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by jimmychang: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Caramia2020:

She has been faithful for now bcoz the opportunity has not present itself, but ask her what if her guy just allow his friend to sleep at his apartment while away n she was opportune to stay in the same apartment for just a night, what will happen?

Aswear it is not the gifts ,there is this sexual tension between them grin.They will say it is love.Leave them together dem don Bleep grin grin grin..Nonsense.

The friend dey make her pussy wet .

2 Likes

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by tollyboy5(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

And you see... his friend... gives her everything. The love. The attention. Even showers her with gifts, though she turns them down. In my opinion, I don't blame her for falling in love with him, since the blockhead (her boyfriend), doesn't give her the attention she seeks smiley
I dislike attention seeking ladies with passion. I have a lot to do, i also need attention and affection.

Dumbass ladies everywhere sad

2 Likes

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Raphaelda1st: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2022
If a girl is satisfied with a guy's relationship except from attention and she is distracted because of another guy who she THINKS will give her all the attention, then she's not ready for anything....
What is this Attention sef that ladies want??
If truly the guy is busy with things, there are ways you would start making him change tho...
But sincerely, what do you guys use attention for??....
It's not that the guy doesn't call, text or hangout oo, just that you need more..
SACRIFICE AND COMMITMENT IS KEY

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

And you see... his friend... gives her everything. The love. The attention. Even showers her with gifts, though she turns them down. In my opinion, I don't blame her for falling in love with him, since the blockhead (her boyfriend), doesn't give her the attention she seeks smiley

Giving Attention shouldn’t be judged without full and proper knowledge of the situation and scenarios.

One might be supposedly giving cos he’s jobless stvthe time or less busy or just cos he wants to taste the pudding. wink

Attention can be deceitful and even manipulative. undecided

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by eddynaira125: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Lol. Do boys pour acid?

She is trying to displace her best friend, so the same gender will carry the task
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by neighbourhud: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Please see mummy G.O asap!!!

Be delivered or go to hell

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Druss(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2022
What is the point of asking this question? She is going to do what she has already determined to do. All she is seeking is a justifiable angle to execute it.

I am mute on this. Qué Sera, Sera
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by GuiseppeO: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

I don't do boys anyway. Relationship's not my thing... after so many heartbreaks your kind's caused wink

Kudos to the guys that broke your heart, I’m really proud of them...You still never learn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Sholaco: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:
go ahead and Bleep him, after toto is for Bleep, the food for pussy is dick, it would not eat rice, or amala. Stop explaining that it happened to your friend, even though it is, no one will crucify you.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by ObianujuAku1(f): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:
simply kill it immediately

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by rollandben(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Okay let me break it down this way either her Oloshos brain will heed quick deliverance.
You are in lust with a friend to your innocent Boyfriend and another girl Boyfriend!!
Dem dey worry the babe ni!
I hope your swollen kpekus won't put you in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by superCleanworks(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Long throat. Finally you get pregnant and put it on the wrong guy then you start to cry when they reject you and add you to the list of bitter women we have in the world.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by bizhop01: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2022
NONSENSE POST

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Obasempiree(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2022
oz4real83:
You don't "kill" it, you cast it out through deliverance. It is a spirit of promiscuity or "wh0re-loshoism.
Lol very funny comment

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Kingnap(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Ok so you and that your best friend who fine pass... I wan confirm something

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by rollandben(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Lol. Do boys pour acid?
His girl friend is also there to do the acid stuff.
Acid comes in diff ways

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by rollandben(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Lol. I'm the one and I'm single? Seriously cheesy
See you, you better confess so we can help you out

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by HardMirror(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:

Sometimes, I do understand the feelings most especially when the friend of the bf has more good character/quality than his friend.

The best way to deal with such situation is to let go of both.. Hard but na reality.
is this the same helinues people hate so much. Been reading your comments and I dont know why u are so hated. You make a lot of sense from the comments i can see so far

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Follygunners: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

I don't do boys anyway. Relationship's not my thing... after so many heartbreaks your kind's caused wink

Madam, Sharrrappp, abeg! Na you! grin

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Newboss(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
You and that your friend should do foursôme with both of them.

Triangle broken.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Dshocker(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Well, it's a love triangle... which is complicated. She doesn't know what to call it, but she sees herself loving them.

You can't fall in love with two people at the same time
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by rollandben(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Oh is like you are coming out of your shell gradually, So what do you do??Men? Or you do tree??
I don't think you need sincere advice here.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by seyz91(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Mtchewww!

See thread undecided

"Being in love with boyfriend's friends ko"

Being in love kee you there
.OP i know you the one, you just hiding under its your friend but na you

I am sure that boyfriend's friend must have a car and money, only thing that attract this naija Vagina people to a man

Lies love kee all of una na moneg una won chop

As if dem dey even fall in love in the first place undecided

Pussypreneur and Clitocurrency people undecided undecided
Jaylynn:
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by rollandben(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Oh, I've seen. Which is why I padlocked my heart, never to let anyone in grin
You better unlock it before the guy that will steal it with Pack lock will arrived
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nackzy: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:
OP we know it's you
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Didi2d(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

So you're saying guys talk? Wow.

Yes we do. And if it's like me and my friends, we go just dey look you till we are tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / 10 Reasons Why Marriages/relationships Fail In Nigeria / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.