Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45721 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by olaolaking: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Nothing is wrong with your brother. There are many Nigerians living that way. They are more concerned with validation than being good. There are many people throwing money at occasions that find it difficult to pay their gatemen or drivers at the end of the month. Some men curry attention like their lives depend on it. It is an internal problem. Rendering assistance to immediate family will not bring the accolades they cherish. They only give when people will notice and praise them.

/
Ok sir. He had several houses built by himself but chose to live in a rented 2 bedroom that all the children and the boy-boy have to squeeze in.

His mother was in the hospital about to die, he ignored that and chose to stay somewhere receiving visitors.

Again, you are well

4 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Figger(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2022
mabea:
How do occultic people behave? Nollywood version I guess.
who builds a house in same city he stays and refuse to live in it, instead he's squeezing himself in a two bedroom flat, who does that? Forget about Nollywood, but don't u know some of the things in movies happen in real life? That guy's source of wealth is not genuine. Take it or leave it.

9 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by tete7000(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Mariangeles:
Is your brother by any chance Yul Edochie?

'Cos this seems like a movie synopsis.

I used to think that some of those story lines in Nigerian movies can't happen in life until I met one young man who narrated his marital experience to me, then I gave up. Now, I believe that strange things happen under the sky...i mean bizarre and unimaginable things. Hearts of men are desperately wicked, ruled by demons from the underworld.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by ekukeku(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.

How did knw dis?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Jonah507(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2022
The devil will give you a wrist watch back take back your wrist in exchange!
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your brother ain't possessed nor occultic. He's just being stingy!

And he gas chronic Ojukokoro for Woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Oktsavage: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2022
I know who your brother is. He is not occult. He is trained as you said to understand how money works and he wants to be wealthy and he expects your family to level up. Man is not perfect. It is very hard to become wealthy when you come from a poor background without them pulling you down. He carries your family expecting a support from one me of you but has lost hope. Have you ever helped him to earn money and he is not happy? Even what you posted here pulls down his reputation to outsiders making him loose money. Empathy doesn’t pay bills. He gives to outsiders because that’s how he gets help to become rich. He doesn’t give to you because you people take him back to where he does not want to be. He might have been called useless worthless ridiculed in struggling days by your parents which make him never want to go back to that situation. Try to change and show him you people care about him by helping him to make money and see if he will not support you. That’s how wealth grows. Write this down in your jotter. He worked hard and still works to be where he is. Start by stop calling him occulting be positive and not negative � work with him . If he pays for hair if 50k you will all return again asking him for 150k that’s his own principle if he changes from it you people will drag him down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by KingUg(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
Nolly wood movie

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by mabea: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Figger:
who builds a house in same city he stays and refuse to live in it, instead he's squeezing himself in a two bedroom flat, who does that? Forget about Nollywood, but don't u know some of the things in movies happen in real life? That guy's source of wealth is not genuine. Take it or leave it.
That's not enough reason to adjudge him as occultic. I know many people like this o. In fact outsiders benefit from their wealth more than their family members. I Know one that has 3 houses in the city yet lives in a rented apartment.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.

This guy eh, your mentality is so low and annoying. Do you even think before typing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by RodgersAkpafu: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.
What is wrong with you ?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Originalsly: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Figger:

No doubt... some people into illegal stuff do so to keep a low profile.... Mafia kingpins .... many of them lived like the common man in the community. On the other hand the brother had to struggle in life... and it can be he doesn't want his kids growing up in luxury... they must learn to struggle. People have their own reasons for doing things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by descarado: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Thanksful:

His not educated. The slave master attitude he passed through during his business learning process is still affecting him.

Nothing diabolical about it.

He is someone that like to be praised and noticed. He like being on the spot light to cover up some deficiencies.
Which one is slave master attitude?
Who is the slave here?

What has that got to do with the way the said man behaves?

Maybe, you should go and learn more about slavery and how slaves are treated before you open your mouth next time.

Ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by mybiz234: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Prudent enough to lavish money on outsiders and ignore his own family and Mon.

Prudent enough to be entertaining guests on the same day his mom lay dying in the hospital.

Prudent enough to own properties everywhere but resides in a rented backwater apartment.

What a strange manner of prudence

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by franchasng: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Op your brother is not occultic. I have a friend that's almost like him, rich but fvcking stingy to himself and wife. Have not changed his old car since 2016 despite the fact that he can afford a car of at least 10million without shaking. His wife treks, God forbid bad thing.

I think sometimes it's because of excessive suffering while growing up, it makes them scared of poverty that they try as much as possible to save. Lol

But the aspect of neglecting his mother and kids is weird. His own should be studied at Havard

4 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by obyrich(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

How did you know your sisters got married as virgins?
In my case, the husband told me himself. That's not hard to know.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by gnhpowerhouse: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Occultic ..Stop Bodering yourself about this.

I know someone that does the same exactly though he is no more ,He was Exposed after his Death..A Secret room with Different Spiritual and Occultic Paraphernalias were found.

It's not Home Video...

Red Alerts
: He has Duplexes ,He doesn't live in any but lives in a Rented Apartment.. Even when His wife threatened to Divorce him when she was fedup living in a Rented Apartment when he has an exquisite Duplex somewhere he told her not to waste time but pack her things and go ..

He does not help Family member's, Brothers , Sisters but Outsiders

He Sleeps with so many Ladies just as you described Above.

He is into Occultism..Anyone Telling you otherwise is not Helping Matters ..

16 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by descarado: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2022
The man is who he is. You and the rest of your family should move on. Besides, is he the only one in your family?
Why can't you all help ur mum? They clip your hands to go out there and struggle.

Nobody owe anybody anything. Except your mum but as she has other kids, they should supplement.
As for chasing anything under the skirt, it's not your call but the wife. Learn to mind your business.
If the wife decides she has had enough, she can divorce him. Better still, why is she constrained, can't she make her own money?
Years of living with him she has not known how to steal his money to set herself up. Seems like you all so much depend on this guy that non of you want to think outside the box.
As nairaland has told you he is occultic, what next?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Slynation(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

In Lagos n Abuja people do alot. Proximity to working place. Some Abuja people have houses in suleja n maraba buh still rent houses in kubwa
Does proximity to work also stop them from helping anybody related to them by blood including their own mother and immediate family??
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
tors.

L
When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

He owns some duplex and is renting aparte undecided

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Born2Breed(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2022
This one just be like a movie I swear.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Wumex91: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

And he has chronic Ojukokoro for Woman.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by perryy(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2022
The truth is, your mother is the problem. Your father is not the biological father of your elder brother. Quote me anywhere. Na him Papa blood dey worry am.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Samfigo1(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

2. He can sleep with anything that has vagina including old, young, fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, single and married women.

My parents gave birth to many children but unfortunately my dad died very early leaving my mother to take care of the responsibilities of the family.

This made my elder brothers to leave home on time to learn trade. Luck smiled on my elder brother and he made money very early. Less than 2 years after he did his freedom, he got his first car and started building his duplex immediately.

Since that time till date, he has only become richer and richer and richer.

We never received any financial assistance from extended family members because their thoughts is that my brother is well to do so we don't need help but the reality is different.

As rich as my brother became, we continued the petty family business that was very stressful until all of us left home to either university or marriage before my mother stopped the business because it is not what she can do alone.

My brother never cared for my mother. That's the one that pains me the most whenever I remember the incident of the past and how my mother died in the local village hospital while my brother was at home drinking and entertaining visitors.

My brother would come home for Christmas and pay 6 months electricity bill for every one in our community while giving my mom 15k. He never wants anything to do with us. For him to give you money, you really need to explain what you need the money for and that doesn't mean you are getting it immediately.

My secondary school classmates thought I came from a very wretched home not knowing that I have a brother that is extremely financially buoyant.

The number of people my brother brought from our village to Lagos to set up are more than 10 that we know. These people ended up bringing their siblings to town and establishing them as well. That is to say that my brother has lifted a lot of families out of poverty but never his family members.

One of my brother was having difficulty in his business and the best that my brother could do was to ask him to park his belongings to go and stay in the village with his wife and children. If not for my intervention that I used 1.9 million to set up a business for him to be repaying me monthly as he sells. This is an amount my brother will never ever give any of us for any reason whatsoever. He would rather gift you 100k to put in your business and go about telling people how he has helped you but you have refused to grow the business. Please, what can 100k really do for a business man?

In fact, I can't type all that we have experienced with my brother who's supposed to be our source of upliftment.

For those that will say I should go and work and entitlement mentality thing, all I typed here happened in the past when we were still dependent. None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

But recent happenings brought back those memories. My brother and his wife.

We thought that his wife and children would enjoy his money since they are entitled to it but we were wrong.

My brother has several duplexes in my home state and in Lagos yet he lives in a rented two bedroom apartment. In that two bedroom apartment, his children and house boys (boy boy) share the same room and this is not the well developed part of Lagos oo but it's closer to his market.

My brother can afford to buy land in the place that they live and build standard 3 storey building and give his children a good sense of his wealth but he will never do it.

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

The children don't dress well like people whose father is super rich. He got an SUV that the wife drives which made people think that the wife is enjoying but inside that woman in the SUV is an unhappy woman that wishes she can turn back the hands of time so she could marry someone else.

Sadly, the wife can't even complain to us because she took advantage of the way her husband was treating us to treat us badly when she got married to my brother and considering the fact that my brother was the supposed bread winner. Well, we can't be dependent for life.

Now, the cock has come home to roost. She's enjoying the husband "as is".

When you said he wanted to sleep with your sister, did you mean his own sister too?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by elonmuskbaby: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your brother ain't possessed nor occultic. He's just being stingy!
if he's stingy with his siblings,how about his own mother.thats the part I find disturbing.im strongly suspecting he's in the occult

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Newboss(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
On the issue of womanizing, my brother started having sex right from when he was in junior secondary school. The fact that he made money made it worse.

He can sleep with anything that has a vagina. The wife says that she's happy they don't have a female child because my brother is capable of sleeping with her and I don't doubt that.

My brother made advances on one of my sisters when she went to his house for holidays if not that she resisted him.

The last housegirl they had, my brother infected her with STD that the wife took her away and canceled the idea of house maid.

My brother sleeps with married women. The number of girls he has trained in the university is uncountable.

All he does with his money is invest in landed properties and chase girls.

The wife now puts pack of condom in his bags whenever he's traveling. He can sleep with my sister's friends, in fact, just anybody that has hole in between her legs.

We do get reports of him sleeping with widows in the village. He travels home almost every month. His concubines there are numerous.

We thought him to be occultic but there's no evidence so far to prove it. The wife is suspecting him that maybe his occult members gave him target of the number of women he must sleep with every month because I have never seen such a chronic womanizer.

Ah, see enjoyment.

Your brother dey chop life. Na better redpill Baba swallow. He suppose to move to one of his duplexes and give his children better childhood memories.

See inspiration. My brothers hustle o, so that you can fûck any fine girl.

This year, I wan fûck more girls than I fûck last year.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by descarado: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

He's stingy but to his family, not outsiders. Learn to read to understand. I don't need to spoonfeed you before you comprehend. That doesn't make one occultic.
There are many people like that especially first born. It's painful but life goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by membranus: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Without visiting Google, please recite the 36 states and capitals in Nigeria for us.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Starz825(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother is going to hell grin
I just contacted Mummy G.O about your brother's case.

Are you happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.