Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45757 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Ur brother belongs bro,and na olden days cult be that..even Young guys that are into blood money de help there ppl,talk of there mama,as in build house fr dere ppl,send there brother out of the country,new dimension of ritual no de give such rule nd term,na olden cult things...the only way una go know be say ,those ppl he Don train fr trade go tell una secret,if de fit oooh...nd u guys should be asking help from those he help that's how it works and wat he expects from u guys..de money or help no go com direct from him,is against rule

4 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Etuagievin(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:
Dailyparrot

You may call sexual behavior “being possessed” from the religious point of view, but he could be hypersexual or has a rare condition called satyriasis. I pity his wife. She probably has low self esteem and not be self sufficient so she puts up with his compulsive sex addiction.

Regarding his financial stinginess as you stated, I have no theories about that. Maybe he just doesn’t give money unless you work for it whether you’re related to him or not. Such people do same to their kids as well, it’s more common in developed countries than in our traditional African societies
. And the sick mum in the hospital should have also worked for it before giving her good Medicare , right?

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by FBIBOT(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Lol it's not new..... I know someone like that... This one the wife don even talk say the pimpim no work again but bàbà still dey carry babes

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by mabea: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Spherical77:
If his kids and wife still live like puppet under his watch, I'm not even talking about his siblings and parents. Then your brother source of wealth is perhaps questionable
What if he had not money and still live like that will you still have the same opinion?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
Does satan have free gift? Come to new site Dei Dei and see something.
I am there, wetin dey happen?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by naijainstinct: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
what is there please? Abeg I have a property there o. Hope that's not where Satan lives? sad
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Okopolyblog: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother is probably a Freight Forwarder in Lagos and if you are from Anambra state,I guess your hometown is Umuawulu.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2022
hootee:
Make your own money...

Then you will understand
I am sure you did not read the post before running here to fart through your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by mabea: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your brother ain't possessed nor occultic. He's just being stingy!
I agree with you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by olasquare: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2022
His source of wealth is indeed questionable if all you have written is any chance true. He couldn't take care of his children. He couldn't live in houses he used his money to build. And sadly he couldn't take care of his own mother. These three things are strong indicators that he is probably occultic. As for you his siblings, either he is occultic or not, na God dey help man......if he is not destined to help you, forget that you were born of the same womb. Yoruba say, ajumo bi o kan ta'nu (the bonds you share with your siblings does not guarantee help from them)
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Figger(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your brother ain't possessed nor occultic. He's just being stingy!
can't u read properly? How can u say he's stingy when it was clearly stated that he has helped alot of people who are outsiders and also pays electric bill for his community people. The guy na occultic man, simple.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by eldoradoxx: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Let me first commend you for bringing out 1.9 million naira of your money to assist another sibling of yours that your very rich brother wouldn't help. It shows u have got a heart of gold and you will surely end well, far better than your eldest brother.
That is why I advise families to raise their kids in love and teach or force unity and brotherly love on them when they are still very young, so that they will never abandon anyone of their own tomorrow.
The greatest rival a person may have is sometimes members of his own household. They don't want to see their own siblings better, they are possessed with the spirit of witchcraft even if they don't fly at night like witches do.
Sibling rivalry is demonic and evil. It is what would make a man or woman abandon his own blood brothers and sisters, some their parents while living and showing off to the whole world as success. He does not know he is being mocked as a fool by outsiders. He or she does not know that he/she is as rich as how society views the members of his/her family. You cannot be rich and harbour poor siblings without seeing to it that you do ur best to impact their lives, the ones that want to be useful will pickup, the useless ones will be left for society to judge them as against what you have impacted their lives with that they did not utilize well.
In today's world, a man may be sitting on multi million naira/dollars while his own blood sister or brother has not #1000 to feed today. Societal values and love has broken down and people are now genuinely heartless.
Any family that members don't help each other in times of need is a family that is bound to fall into oblivion.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by mabea: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.
Is that enough reason to be irresponsible to his family?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Richywine: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Everyone wishes to have money so he or she can enjoy with his family and parents,so if someone finds it difficult to help his or her mother, brothers and sisters then something is wrong somewhere..prayer and fasting will go along way to solve the mystery behind.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by QueenAgbo(f): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
The truth be say his money na spiritual money,he has rules he have to follow.I have seen people like that.

I can never do that,any money go give me rule I nor need am.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by mabea: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Figger:
can't u read properly? How can u say he's stingy when it was clearly stated that he has helped alot of people who are outsiders and also pays electric bill for his community people. The guy na occultic man, simple.
How do occultic people behave? Nollywood version I guess.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by PlanktonX: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Abeg, leave your brother alone and move on like you had no brother.

When hot rod touch your brother yansh he go remember you his family shocked Joking

Please don't just accuse him, pray , pray and pray for him daily. That God in his infinite mercy liberate him from captivity.

He needs pray, serious one, even with fasting on mountain.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MufasaLion: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Figger:

He's stingy but to his family, not outsiders. Learn to read to understand. I don't need to spoonfeed you before you comprehend. That doesn't make one occultic.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Justice4Toto: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2022
Dear OP Ur bro may not be a ritualist so to say. What you need to know is that probably he took certain steps to get wealth and the terms r not so favorable to u guys.

Imagine this what if he is giving u guys millions yet u r not progressing ?
Op u were able to raise 1.9million to help one of Ur siblings.. that is a sign of progress

Work hard okay...leave Ur brother if he should open his mouth and explain to you the you will pity him

The guy is not holding it progress be greatful okay. Some of this decisions were taken at dire hard times. Again be greatful

Now RisBack na anus man
Na him
Na him

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Hisbah19: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2022
jaeyking:
sad
Na film be this or true story

Cuz this tin get as e be oo undecided undecided

Na him money make una allow am spend as he like.
Na God get final say
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
What's happening at Dei Dei?

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Hisbah19: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

2. He can sleep with anything that has vagina including old, young, fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, single and married women.

My parents gave birth to many children but unfortunately my dad died very early leaving my mother to take care of the responsibilities of the family.

This made my elder brothers to leave home on time to learn trade. Luck smiled on my elder brother and he made money very early. Less than 2 years after he did his freedom, he got his first car and started building his duplex immediately.

Since that time till date, he has only become richer and richer and richer.

We never received any financial assistance from extended family members because their thoughts is that my brother is well to do so we don't need help but the reality is different.

As rich as my brother became, we continued the petty family business that was very stressful until all of us left home to either university or marriage before my mother stopped the business because it is not what she can do alone.

My brother never cared for my mother. That's the one that pains me the most whenever I remember the incident of the past and how my mother died in the local village hospital while my brother was at home drinking and entertaining visitors.

My brother would come home for Christmas and pay 6 months electricity bill for every one in our community while giving my mom 15k. He never wants anything to do with us. For him to give you money, you really need to explain what you need the money for and that doesn't mean you are getting it immediately.

My secondary school classmates thought I came from a very wretched home not knowing that I have a brother that is extremely financially buoyant.

The number of people my brother brought from our village to Lagos to set up are more than 10 that we know. These people ended up bringing their siblings to town and establishing them as well. That is to say that my brother has lifted a lot of families out of poverty but never his family members.

One of my brother was having difficulty in his business and the best that my brother could do was to ask him to park his belongings to go and stay in the village with his wife and children. If not for my intervention that I used 1.9 million to set up a business for him to be repaying me monthly as he sells. This is an amount my brother will never ever give any of us for any reason whatsoever. He would rather gift you 100k to put in your business and go about telling people how he has helped you but you have refused to grow the business. Please, what can 100k really do for a business man?

In fact, I can't type all that we have experienced with my brother who's supposed to be our source of upliftment.

For those that will say I should go and work and entitlement mentality thing, all I typed here happened in the past when we were still dependent. None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

But recent happenings brought back those memories. My brother and his wife.

We thought that his wife and children would enjoy his money since they are entitled to it but we were wrong.

My brother has several duplexes in my home state and in Lagos yet he lives in a rented two bedroom apartment. In that two bedroom apartment, his children and house boys (boy boy) share the same room and this is not the well developed part of Lagos oo but it's closer to his market.

My brother can afford to buy land in the place that they live and build standard 3 storey building and give his children a good sense of his wealth but he will never do it.

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

The children don't dress well like people whose father is super rich. He got an SUV that the wife drives which made people think that the wife is enjoying but inside that woman in the SUV is an unhappy woman that wishes she can turn back the hands of time so she could marry someone else.

Sadly, the wife can't even complain to us because she took advantage of the way her husband was treating us to treat us badly when she got married to my brother and considering the fact that my brother was the supposed bread winner. Well, we can't be dependent for life.

Now, the cock has come home to roost. She's enjoying the husband "as is".
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Brownshoe: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2022
He may not be rich as you people paint it, maybe a riff raff with small money.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Brainzz40(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
wetin dey happen for dere
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by mabea: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

Most brothers don't render help to siblings. Do u know y, bcus una don see am finish. Love is wife n kid n u will see wonders
Story
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2022
There's a curse in your lineage that had not been broken! Your brother is normal but that Curse he is carrying and labouring with his head to defend you all is the only problem he has.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Prince001(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2022
ibechris:

Even to his wife?...I can see u as wicked as the man whose story we just read. Oga Park well make I see road.

Woww, there's 2 sides to story don't get hype for someone issue u have no full details about.
Cos someone said something then u just believe it without listening to d other side. If u know what people talk behind u that not true then u will me better!!!!
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Originalsly: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2022
If what you say is true?... I have no reason to doubt.... some people can be like that. Before rushing here to write all this about your brother... did you ever sit down with him to find out why? You said he left early to learn trade and was lucky to become rich early..... what trade?.... and lucky to make money how? .... betting?...MMM? ... did you ever try to find out? You went to university.... was it free?... if not who financed you? From the tone of your write up .... you strongly believe you are entitled to share in his wealth .... and the other family members probably feel the same. That may be a turn off to him .... and cause him to cut you all off. Your siblings or whoever is given N100K to help in his business.... your comment... what can N100K do?.... meaning it's not enough.... he is entitled to receive more because your brother can afford to give more. How many more such situations arose? I can see why all of you are cut off. Should I give you N100K to help your business and you are not contented.... I'm taking it back and will give it to a complete stranger in need of help.... and I'm not involved in the occult period. Doesn't matter how he got his money .... you do not have rights to it. He is now sensitive to anyone trying to wring money out of him.... as in wife asking for N50k for hairstyle. It is people like you that cause headlines like "Man Dies two days after Returning from Abroad".
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by uthlaw: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2022
lolu2019:
Even me wey be gambler, I nor dey miss my mama money.first thing first. then go lavish.
we de same league...mumcy go even ask me if my ticket come....naija hard,husstle na husstle!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by mabea: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2022
justmondris:
This your number one point, is one of the most common characteristics of those that got their wealth through occultism and other evil means “He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.”
See eh! I used to have this mindset but not anymore. Travelled to Abuja and had to stay with a relative. She makes money but the children are not benefitting from it but outsiders me inclusive. She didn't belong to any cult but that's her nature. Also my mother in-law falls in this category.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2022
The only thing I feel is sorry for this family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.