Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) (72208 Views)

Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Cryptobits:
says who my cousin stays in his house built from transportation business, use Keke and okada to build the house, it not the location, but how hungry you are for success. If you see him, you will not believe he used that to build his house.
Very true.
Just that most of them have poor management of money.

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2022
KingWarri:

Na so e easy??
One thing about bet is that, it's not reliable. Your winning is not guaranteed.
So tell me, where will you be getting the 5k capital to play with it after you have lost straight three days??

Nwanne leave matter for Mathias.

Oyibo people don talk am say "When there is a will; there is a way."
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2022
KingWarri:

Thanks for your response....
Is there any paperwork like drivers license?
Yer der is but it's normally ignored by the police... Seens you are always doing the needful

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by GetMeRight: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2022
kozmokaz:
Make sure you are the one driving it !!!

That part really got me

When I wanted to start my transport business, that was the same advice a driver gave me when I approached him for advice. He said: drive it yourself or give it out on instalments but don't give it out for daily pay.
The two options were not for me, I wanted the third option he warned me against. So, I forgot about starting the business for the following two years, I was doing other stuff.
After two years, I summoned courage and I bought my first minibus and gave it out for daily pay in 2018. Since then, there was no looking back or regret. What I discovered is that you just have to be a good manager: don't waste your time with bad drivers, be available to attend to them and their complaints and do so quickly.

7 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by GetMeRight: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

As much as I’m impressed by your move, strength, and insight, I disagree with your above. Every business person must do away with that mentality either the business is for short time or long time.

Once a business gets to be all about the money, the business start the process of corroding itself. That’s the number one reason businesses starts to die as soon as they are birthed. There are so many things that a business could make besides money. Good money comes from Impactful services.

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.- Henry Ford

You’re doing well
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE MY BROTHER.

The MAIN reason for starting a business is money/gain, I don't really get what you're arguing about here. He didn't say the only reason but the main reason.
Business, not NGO, passion, talent hunt, orphanage or religious organisation.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by GetMeRight: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Nice one. Bought keke for someone but it was stolen 2 weeks after. I have moved on but I'm not going these route again

What a sad experience! I once had a bike rider who claimed the bike was stolen but didn't report to me or the police, he was just avoiding me. I believed that he sold the bike and the police took bribe from him when we got him arrested.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2022
bluefilm:

Nwanne leave matter for Mathias.

Oyibo people don talk am say "When there is a will; there is a way."
Hahaha..... bet go send you go village oh..
cheesy grin
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Utibiano:

Yer der is but it's normally ignored by the police... Seens you are always doing the needful
Thanks for your help once again... I have made up my mind to get into this business this year.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by GetMeRight: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2022
Think9ja:
I don't care how much Keke business brings but I will never go into it

No be everything weh de bring money person go do.

Zero impact to the world. All about the money.

Well I'm happy you've found your path.

But me, Keke? No chance!

It gets people to their destination and on time too. People who would have been otherwise stranded. As long as our governments fail to develop our transport sector and provide efficient means of transportation, let people make use of what they can afford on their own. That's positive impact to me
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Esji80(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2022
Utibiano:

If you get a new Keke for a millionaire or above it's left for you to decide how much profit you want from it.... Best advice is to ask people driving around your area how much hire purchase is given out there... The price varies it's not a nation wide tin... Over here 1.6 - 1.8 depending on the owner... If you got it for 5ook. 700k to 800k is OK ... For brand new one weekly returns should be 25k
For old one 20k should be OK every week...
Thanks for the reply. I have much interest in transport business. My problem is capital, I will and get a loan and try keke or Okada hire purchase

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2022
KingWarri:

Very true.
Just that most of them have poor management of money.
True, if you go to his apartment you will never believe his into Keke business.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
glambo:

I done join but am just lost.
All am seeing is invest 20k to earn 40k.

And some videos
it's not my channel. My picture on my profile is the picture on my channel. I teach and train people for 30k and I will add your to the premium signal channel for a month
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Esji80:

Thanks for the reply. I have much interest in transport business. My problem is capital, I will and get a loan and try keke or Okada hire purchase
Let me advise you if you get the loan don't collect weekly payment make sure it twice a week e.g if you agree to do 20k a week, make sure you collect the first 10k on Wednesday and the balance on Saturday that way you will be abale to pay your loan and don't give a Bleep about any excuse be very brutal

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Esji80(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Cryptobits:
Let me advise you if you get the loan don't collect weekly payment make sure it twice a week e.g if you agree to do 20k a week, make sure you collect the first 10k on Wednesday and the balance on Saturday that way you will be abale to pay your loan and don't give a Bleep about any excuse be very brutal
thanks a lot for the advice
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Donbarry043: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
7pages:
If you've 400k-500k for fairly used keke napep and you're in Lagos I will advise you get a golf 3 that's not for commercial purposes from a private individual

If you're getting 400k own I can help you returned 600k within two months and two weeks and if is 500k own 700k within three months on hire purchase

I'm ready for police agreement and court agreement with guarantors. Please mention me if you're interested
Can that money get you golf ?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 7pages(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Donbarry043:

Can that money get you golf ?

Yes 400k to 500k can get me Nigeria used golf, I mean the one used by private individual

Note: I'm very good in inspecting them and I know some few mechanical works on golf 3 preferably
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 7pages(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=kenoyad post=109198438][/quote]

I'm in ikorodu and I will be using it for Taxi/drop around ojota to Ikeja axis

Note: I've done transport around there before

My phone number . I'll be waiting to hear from you Sir. You can also reach me on WhatsApp with the provided line
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 7pages(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
BotafogoJunior:
for real,how do I contact you?

Please here is my phone number

Please reach me bro, you won't be disappointed you do a business transaction with me. You can reach me on WhatsApp with that line
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by chariiks(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
BotafogoJunior:
bro,your telegram link is not clear enough in the sense that when I searched it on telegram,it brought many pages and I don't know which is yours
I just joined now it bespoke traders on telegram

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by neutralmind: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Okay
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Marimart: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Utibiano:
I will give you step by step on how I started Keke business...

1. I got a fairly used Keke for# 500,000
You can get it cheaper depends on the condition of the Keke
Condition: first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once.

2. I looked for a driving root that has less tout

3. I got my self familer with the bus stops

4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police
After all this is been done you are good to go.

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)

6. How much can be gotten from Keke
This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Advise: the best way to make money from Keke is if you are the one driving it!
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating.
Where is your location?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Marimart: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dexpro:
I'm a banker. But I'm into this keke biz. Truth is, it's a money spinner. I run mine in Ilorin though.

Any operator in Ilorin can contact me.
You want to give it out on hire purchase?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Dexpro: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
No.
Marimart:

You want to give it out on hire purchase?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by OKB35(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Send a DM for first hand information on starting this business.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by tilman(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please am in need of someone to buy me brand new keke for higher purchase, guarantor is available. Lagos only thanks.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 2:53am On Jan 26, 2022
tilman:
Please am in need of someone to buy me brand new keke for higher purchase, guarantor is available. Lagos only thanks.
where in Lagos are you?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by kasonud(m): 3:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Misleading analysis. Half a story never be told.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 3:45am On Jan 26, 2022
kasonud:
Misleading analysis. Half a story never be told.
kindly give us your analysis
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by oyetunjibaba: 5:24am On Jan 26, 2022
:
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by tilman(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Igando area
Cryptobits:
where in Lagos are you?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Flamesinger: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's awesome when someone start his own business. I believe that entrepreneurs are the rulers of our modern world and soceity as well. Moreover, I got used to suppose that businessmen are those ones who are considered to be the regulators of the market. There is nothing better as a regulator for the market than businessmen and their businesses. The more bussinessmen in the country the better affairs in this country. It was proved couple of centuries ago by economists. For example, Adam Smith claimed that there is nothing better for economy than the developed system of selling and buying goods and services.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.