Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) (72108 Views)

Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truth be told,i no fit use my 1miter buy keke ooh
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Greenarrow01(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

I bought 885,000 last two months

Are you using it for hire purchase or driving it yourself.
Pls if hire purchase how much will dey be paying you weekly and pls what's your location.
Thank you so much as you reply
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by newoffer: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na so. I dm one graphics guy on this site, dude gave me sample fliers from USA. Werey no know say I be local. Even his logos are images.google search...Are you real...chat zero eight zero two nine 761632
Merrryweather:
God bless your hustle
meanwhile DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by newoffer: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Korope wud have been a nice choice. I no fit do business wey police and agbero go dey obtain ... Never
Jmichael1:
Truth be told,i no fit use my 1miter buy keke ooh
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:

Hire purchase is the best... If you want a daily retuns wit out issue then you should also get one n drive wit the person that's were you get ur money wit out complain... That's Wat I do...
Price tag for new Keke now is1millon 5thousansd so hire purchase Will be at 1.6 1.7 ...
Whaaaaat?!! shocked Keke 1 million?! Really?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 7pages(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
dis ur post is very important to me like food, I really wants to go into dis keke something but fear n thinking Of how it will be dey hinder me but I will go n ask about it thanks

Are you riding it yourself? If no, I won't advise you go with fairly used as it might be on the loss side but if you're buying new one either for self driving or hire you're fine

Meanwhile if you're going for fairly used, you want to give it out for return and you're in lagos, why not considerate golf 3 auto? Buy 400k and let me drive for you and give you 600k back within two months and two weeks
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 7pages(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

As much as I’m impressed by your move, strength, and insight, I disagree with your above. Every business person must do away with that mentality either the business is for short time or long time.

Once a business gets to be all about the money, the business start the process of corroding itself. That’s the number one reason businesses starts to die as soon as they are birthed. There are so many things that a business could make besides money. Good money comes from Impactful services.

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.- Henry Ford

You’re doing well
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE MY BROTHER.

I don't think you know what you're saying sir, the maximum interest of a business owners is to maximize profit. If you're not gaining in business then you're on the loss side hence liquidation

Do you read what you type well before submitting at all?

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 7pages(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Was planning on buying a Keke to give it out for daily payment, but this your last statement got me discouraged but I'll reconsider and change the plan to hire purchase.

Bro I can assured you that, get fairly used golf for me of 400-500k and I will help you add 200k interest to it within three months

I'm in Lagos, if you're in lagos we can do transaction, police agreement and court agreement I'm inn
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dshocker:

I will advice if you can save extensively from those 3 kekes you have till the end of the year,plus the money you will realise from the sales of those kekes,would implore you to start a reputable business/trade....
What kind of reputable business/trade?

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 7pages(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
If you've 400k-500k for fairly used keke napep and you're in Lagos I will advise you get a golf 3 that's not for commercial purposes from a private individual

If you're getting 400k own I can help you returned 600k within two months and two weeks and if is 500k own 700k within three months on hire purchase

I'm ready for police agreement and court agreement with guarantors. Please mention me if you're interested

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by lovemaths(f): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
I'll look into this business.

DM for your logo, flyer and other graphic designs.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by heniford2: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Let me get it straight sir
17k weekly for as year and maybe 6 months right ?
weekly from Monday till Friday payment
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Toonice(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nice topic.
Am using bike to do my own business.
God bless the work of our hand

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by heniford2: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Godmademan:
That they pay you regularly does not imply that they are meeting up with the payments. Some take loans or borrow from their other Ventures to ensure they don't get on the bad side of their boss. I'm yet to see a financially stable Keke driver. Maybe OK job for a bachelor but suicide attempt once you start building a family. Many come to rely on this kind of job cos it seems fine but after the first and second born comes in they realize they have set themselves up. I'm not trying to downplay the job but truth be told it's not a long term solution for a family man.
i don't know but all i can tell you is that if he pays me regularly every weekend how he pays should not be my biz okey and another thing is 1year 3 months is enough for someone to pay off and have the Keke as his own and remember the Keke people makes double than what mini bus makes in a day so within three days of his raiding he has meet up with my 17k weekly payment the remaining three days he can hustle his own for it, cool
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by CivilAboki: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
I started mine in 2021 though on 2500 per day I have 2 currently.

To me the biggest mistake people make is tolerance. If you keep accepting any excuse the driver bring then they will keep playing you.

For me if you default on your balance I will collect my keke mediately
And again make sure you supervise the oil change as scheduled.
If you do these then you will enjoy the business.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
7pages:

Are you riding it yourself? If no, I won't advise you go with fairly used as it might be on the loss side but if you're buying new one either for self driving or hire you're fine

Meanwhile if you're going for fairly used, you want to give it out for return and you're in lagos, why not considerate golf 3 auto? Buy 400k and let me drive for you and give you 600k back within two months and two weeks
not yet but I just need d idea first
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 7pages(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
not yet but I just need d idea first

Alright sis
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Danmisra(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is nice thread, thanks for sharing with us. This is the kind of stories that we need to hearing.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
7pages:

Alright sis
thanks
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by vic4real22: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Was planning on buying a Keke to give it out for daily payment, but this your last statement got me discouraged but I'll reconsider and change the plan to hire purchase.
pls brother don't try this, they will kill ur keke for u.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by adedami14(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Zendinho:
Pls am very much interested in this keke business.....
The major concerns are...
1. I don't have such huge amount of money to buy a brand new one..

2. Am willing and ready to serve someone who can buy the less expensive one for me to pay up in agreed period of time....

Infact I showed concern to get one from a nairalander but he wanted to sell it out rightly.....

I really have to venture into this business if there's any helper that can come my way...
THANKS.

hit me up bro
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by adedami14(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dexpro:
I'm a banker. But I'm into this keke biz. Truth is, it's a money spinner. I run mine in Ilorin though.

Any operator in Ilorin can contact me.
Where in ilorin , sir
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by MisterKennedy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:
I will give you step by step on how I started Keke business...

1. I got a fairly used Keke for# 500,000
You can get it cheaper depends on the condition of the Keke
Condition: first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once.

2. I looked for a driving root that has less tout

3. I got my self familer with the bus stops

4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police
After all this is been done you are good to go.

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)

6. How much can be gotten from Keke
This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Advise: the best way to make money from Keke is if you are the one driving it!
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating.

Wow!!! Very nice one Sir. I respect you. May God bless your hustle
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by PIPPROF(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
ManIzHot:

Okay, thanks for writing back, I really really do sincerely appreciate.

#I have the idea of exchange tokens...I shall follow that path probably start with hotbit's token, any other prospect... please kindly hint.

#I thought staking is more profitable for big bags?? Did that with EHB platform with EHB worth of $92 got $2.34 worth of adacash after 30days. So I might consider this later when I have a big principal.......or is there way around this??

#I will make research on tokenised stock trading that you have mentioned

Forex too might come later.

What your advice of capital I can start with to follow this path(your path) to profit at least $100k by end of this year.

Thanks

It matters the bugger the capital. The more options you have
E.g if you have 1m naira (2kusd) plus in tokenised stocks it brings in cool cash daily and monthly of up to 200k if you follow good mentoring. I can guide you. But you will need your kyc docs

You can also spread 1k usd in some High value tokens which should trend well by year end

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Acecube(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

I bought into exchange tokens and blockchain tokens like solana. Trias. Kadena in their early stages
They did 100x some 50x
Pushed the money into tokenised stock trading which I earn from currently on a daily basis
I also staked a lot in pancakeswap farms and some other numerous opportunities in the sector

In forex I do long term swing trading on gbp pairs on the daily chart. Requires less monitoring

All in all I did the 1m usd mark last year. This year the target is bigger

I look at 3m usd and it's a possibility
Jesus $1m... Omoh, you did extremely well last year

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ManIzHot: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

It matters the bugger the capital. The more options you have
E.g if you have 1m naira (2kusd) plus in tokenised stocks it brings in cool cash daily and monthly of up to 200k if you follow good mentoring. I can guide you. But you will need your kyc docs

You can also spread 1k usd in some High value tokens which should trend well by year end

Okay bro
Big thanks huh

Will quote you soon when I am duly fit for the quest

God keep us

You have been helpful
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wow! This is lucrative!
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by joey150(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
TechNana:
Never Despise little beginings they say"

He makes 50k in 10 days. There's nothing little about his "beginning."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.