Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) (72166 Views)

Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Clinghton: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Keke was before not now every tom, dick and harry has one, the competition is intense.

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Greenarrow01(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

I bought into exchange tokens and blockchain tokens like solana. Trias. Kadena in their early stages
They did 100x some 50x
Pushed the money into tokenised stock trading which I earn from currently on a daily basis
I also staked a lot in pancakeswap farms and some other numerous opportunities in the sector

In forex I do long term swing trading on gbp pairs on the daily chart. Requires less monitoring

All in all I did the 1m usd mark last year. This year the target is bigger

I look at 3m usd and it's a possibility

Boss
Is it still possible to make � return on investment on crypto within a 6 months
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by chariiks(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

I bought into exchange tokens and blockchain tokens like solana. Trias. Kadena in their early stages
They did 100x some 50x
Pushed the money into tokenised stock trading which I earn from currently on a daily basis
I also staked a lot in pancakeswap farms and some other numerous opportunities in the sector

In forex I do long term swing trading on gbp pairs on the daily chart. Requires less monitoring

All in all I did the 1m usd mark last year. This year the target is bigger

I look at 3m usd and it's a possibility
Bro ur gramma is too much how does one start esp the crypto? U mentioned tokenize and bla bla . I am into forex but I need to get grounded in crypto. From the way u sounded you raised the needed cash to kick start ur crypto and forex biz
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Temmybaba08: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nicoswit:

Nice analysis op.
I actually have plans on keke biz but it's going to be on hire for daily returns. I wish it's easy to get a trustworthy person

Man I will advise you to go for hire purchase if u can't drive it by urself instead of giving it out for daily return.

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by VlamesIffect(f): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
anthropizzy:

Are you running a keke business? If yes, can you please outline your criticism in a constructive way?

Thank you

You welcome.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by emmyw(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by chariiks(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

It matters the bugger the capital. The more options you have
E.g if you have 1m naira (2kusd) plus in tokenised stocks it brings in cool cash daily and monthly of up to 200k if you follow good mentoring. I can guide you. But you will need your kyc docs

You can also spread 1k usd in some High value tokens which should trend well by year end
Bro I am also interested
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by MaaziAnthony12(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nicoswit:

Nice analysis op.
I actually have plans on keke biz but it's going to be on hire for daily returns. I wish it's easy to get a trustworthy person

Nice one. This was the same way I started an affiliate business with 2k and got over 100k under 1month.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nice one....I'm happy seeing people striving to make it legitimately no matter how bad is the situation of the country
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Dfr0: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Transport biz very risky
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ceematics: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please does anyone need a Keke bus driver at owerri i want to join the business Keke napep isn't functioning well here. Sapa wan finish me here sad

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by PIPPROF(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Acecube:
Jesus $1m... Omoh, you did extremely well last year

Let me motivate you a bit

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Dlapezzi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Whats the duration for the higher purchase
Utibiano:

Hire purchase is the best... If you want a daily retuns wit out issue then you should also get one n drive wit the person that's were you get ur money wit out complain... That's Wat I do...
Price tag for new Keke now is1millon 5thousansd so hire purchase Will be at 1.6 1.7 ...
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by PIPPROF(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
chariiks:

Bro I am also interested

You can chat Me up on telegram
My link is on my profile.
Note I won't take anything from you. But sure you will need trading capital

Cc
Chariiks
Greenarrow01

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ceematics: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dreytonisback:
If I give you #5M naira to invest on this business

How much can you pay back within just 2yrs?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
With 5m u can get 10million in 2years. 5 Keke mini buses in imo State can fetch you that,just get trustworthy drivers
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Trustmeall: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:
Did this hustle back in the day
Nice way to hold side

Old model bajaj then do me something
Stressful engine and bad gears gave me blisters forced drivers to wear gloves

Tvs model better and is the trending one

Thank God for forex and crypto trading for bringing guys out of the trenches. GOD bless solana and co

Kindly let me digress a little from Keke to Forex Trading...... Please, which broker will you recommend as being reliable?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by kenoyad: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
FBIBOT:

LOL what he said is actually true... I know lots of kèké and micra drivers here in ib living large.. Living in their own fully built houses but their major problem is womanizing and irresponsible drinking..
A keke driver told me, it's only those that don't know how to work that would make 5k a day, I was stunned. I think it's a nice biz.

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ugnoble: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

You can chat Me up on telegram My link is on my profile. Note I won't take anything from you. But sure you will need trading capital
Cc Chariiks Greenarrow01
I'm interested in this and would chat you up too. What's the minimum amount one can start with?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ugnoble: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Keke Business is sweet-sour depending on your experience.

On the least, you can make an average of 3k daily minus expenses.
The business is sweet if you handle it yourself as there would be less headaches.
For hire purchase, be ready to entertain excuses, as It's rare to find trustworthy drivers.

If you can, give out your Keke to older men than young boys, as they have proven to be less a burden than the later( that doesn't mean you won't see young guys who are sincere; those who just want to get engaged with something meaningful).

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by PIPPROF(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
ugnoble:

I'm interested in this and would chat you up too.
What's the minimum amount one can start with?

Range of 500 to 1000 usd
Around 300k naira
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
ManIzHot:

Thanks mate
Joined!
You welcome
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by mosaicafrique: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Job opportunity for Lagos graduate living around Ojo, Festac,satellite town

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ugnoble: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

Range of 500 to 1000 usd Around 300k naira
Wow! Will look into that, thanks.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
kenoyad:

A keke driver told me, it's only those that don't know how to work that would make 5k a day, I was stunned. I think it's a nice biz.
My neighbor is a Keke driver and stay in an estate a room and parlor. He told me he would never go back to office work. This his third Keke aftwr the first hire purchase, his planning on Korope. He told me the first time he drove for a week I was 30k he made a week but the agreement he had with the owner was 15k.

He mentioned 2 important things
1. You must have a plan in Keke business otherwise you will continue to do hire purchase

2. Avoid women

A friend of his used Keke to build a house, the friends stays in his plays weekdays and go back weekends.

I think he has advantage because his educated and street smart

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Acecube(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

Let me motivate you a bit
Nice one boss... Would love to learn too oh
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Acecube:
Nice one boss... Would love to learn too oh
All the best
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Kenoxman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
candidbabe:
SONNOBAX where art thou?
When I saw this thread I became excited thinking it's you but, voila you are not the one.
Pls do and start as quickly as possible.
@op I am very happy of you
There is so much money in all these little business that we neglect.
God bless your hustle.
Lol... I tot it was Sonnobax too b4 opening the thread. Maybe im be dey address one issue on top banny matter for romance section,com 4get the real matter.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
FBIBOT:

LOL what he said is actually true... I know lots of kèké and micra drivers here in ib living large.. Living in their own fully built houses but their major problem is womanizing and irresponsible drinking..
True
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
7pages:

Are you riding it yourself? If no, I won't advise you go with fairly used as it might be on the loss side but if you're buying new one either for self driving or hire you're fine

Meanwhile if you're going for fairly used, you want to give it out for return and you're in lagos, why not considerate golf 3 auto? Buy 400k and let me drive for you and give you 600k back within two months and two weeks
for real,how do I contact you?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by tunary(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nicoswit:

Nice analysis op.
Hello please where is your location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle?