Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (91570 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2022
alphaNomega:
You people are ridiculously slow. Why can't you have sex and gain good energy from someone? Always the bad and negative. Black people eh angry

is not black people thing .
WHY THE LORD ORDER US TO STAY AWAY FROM PREMARITAL AND EXTRAMARITAL SEX?

OR WAS THE BIBLE WRITTEN BY A BLACK? angry

6 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

I no u cant replies becuz u are ban again from.nairaland but dont woooory.
I will beg mod to unban u & u muss gimmmme punny in return for my help..deal? cheesy

You think I was banned like you? grin

I'm still here tongue and I'm not giving you any 'punny' tongue

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Server88:

Even if you're a virgin, doesn't mean you have to carry placard on your head broadcasting that you're a virgin.

I will broadcast it tongue

If it's paining you hide your face.

I was even thinking of advertising it on a billboard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Aguilar(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Madam virgin phuck make you wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by techWriter3: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2022
There is no holy in the midwifery ward. The moll is a single dad.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by heykims(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy
Virgin Sister, ur profile says ur most active session on nairaland is Romance. Keep the work of that Lord rolling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by debbydams(f): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2022
grin grin;Dcomrade no loud am
lkillbrokehoes:
That's not her real picture, she downloaded it online.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by 3gpvids: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2022
I don't think i can stop having sex......for more than 2 decades i knew abourit,i crave more for the vagina(OMG)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2022
danietohbadt:

You be animal?

Haba, how did you get here?

Na how goat and dog take dey f*ck up and down for street you sef dey f*ck?

My friend you're an animal. Are you a plant before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2022
debbydams:
grin grin;Dcomrade no loud am
That moniker is just a chronic attention seeker, I seriously blame the people giving the jobless girl the attention she doesn't deserves undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Solsix:

So because u want to defend your reckless lifestyle, you are comparing yourself with animals.
Na, lie jor. Do u know how many men and women that had had casual sex b4 they got married to their present partner?

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Server88:

Even if you're a virgin, doesn't mean you have to carry placard on your head broadcasting that you're a virgin.
So, if u see virgin girl, u no go know, lol.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Pumpumking: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

You think I was banned like you? grin

I'm still here tongue and I'm not giving you any 'punny' tongue

angry
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, if u see virgin girl, u no go know, lol.
That's the thing, woman can be so deceptive about their virginity. Frankly, I don't really care.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Server88:

That's the thing, woman can be so deceptive about their virginity. Frankly, I don't really care.
I can tell whether some ladies are virgin or not even from their profile pics or chat with them.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by EMIRofPUSSY: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2022
OP just needs a fertile rod to part her red sea and she would drop all this antics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by alphaNomega: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2022
fati2001:

is not black people thing .
WHY THE LORD ORDER US TO STAY AWAY FROM PREMARITAL AND EXTRAMARITAL SEX?

OR WAS THE BIBLE WRITTEN BY A BLACK? angry

What fuçking lord? The white man's own ? Generations of black folks have been brainwashed by this oyibo people religion that they cannot do anything without talking about an imaginary entity.

Wake up jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I can tell whether some ladies are virgin or not even from their profile pics or chat with them.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
alphaNomega:

What fuçking lord? The white man's own ? Generations of black folks have been brainwashed by this oyibo people religion that they cannot do anything without talking about an imaginary entity.

Wake up jor
[/s]

you can do the black race a favor by not using anything that belongs to the yts [language, technology, school,electricity , dressing e. t. c]since you Black fellas have been brainwashed by the YTS .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Salt06(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy
Valid point @ pix
Good to know such ladies still exist.
Youre a cutie too.
U should however be careful displaying your chastity status online like this considering kind of evil times we are in. Blessings dear

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=fati2001 post=109184802][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Boomboost(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2022
heykims:

Virgin Sister, ur profile says ur most active session on nairaland is Romance. Keep the work of that Lord rolling.

AWOMEN. PRAISE GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Boomboost post=109185304][/quote]

Thank you brother. Mind if I modify my original post with this picture?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

I will broadcast it tongue

If it's paining you hide your face.

I was even thinking of advertising it on a billboard
Society is screwed and the abnormal are now considered as norms. Being a non-virgin or a virgin is neither something to be proud or ashamed of.
Siofra, it's like being a normal person in a room full of a decent amount of mad people and a similarly decent amount of normal people, but you begin to scream that you're normal. That's how it used to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Rickmann: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

I call this delusion..
Does being a virgin make you a Saint or does it make you better off than anyone else?

You see, life is deeper than just been a virgin.

Know that today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by siofra(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
Rickmann:

I call this delusion..
Does being a virgin make you a Saint or does it make you better off than anyone else?

You see, life is deeper than just been a virgin.

Know that today.

I AM A VIRGIIINNNNNN!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Joelobioha(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry
humans not animals abi u be mumu.. angry

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by nachisunday(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this your mouth wey I dey see so don give more than 20heads
lmfaoo....dude are you sure its the real comrade profile
Lol how did you know pot of shit
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by WahalaNoDeFinis: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

Lol...

***See them ooo***

Seeking Validation and Attention
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

I take it that that you equate yourself to animals then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Am I Making A Mistake? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.