Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (91561 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by yahmohy27: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what are we saying, what is it saying? undecided
Na you talked rubbish

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Sharrapp! What do you know?

you meant ur race Abi? because it's the dumbest and fuvked up race on Earth .THEY CAN'T INVEST ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT DEPENDING ON THE YTS[the people brainwashing BLACKIES since 1601 ]

I TOO KNOW NAH MAKE FOWL NO GET TEETH FOR MOUTH... nah the thing dy worry BLACKIES..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by KLand(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy

Congratulations. Please keep it up till marriage. So proud of you.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Palazee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
yahmohy27:

Na you talked rubbish
A bītch in an attempt to advertise herself to gain media validation.

Created a stupid thread with an unproven theory while some men gather to argue up and down

Nairaland men no de deliver at all

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by BESTScientist1: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tell me something.
Highman56:
Stay away from asking men for money.u r downloading their problems.asking for Money is sacred
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
Redpillers stay away from casual sex! Please your body is a temple of God.
Na u open leg pass anybody for the Redpillers...Omo Wobe!
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by OmegaAutos: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
fati2001:

see you!

you know wetin dy go on for their private spare time? Abi nah money and fame be the only success? maybe you have been washed away by their onCam scene.

Na happiness dey go on for their private life.... all they do is sing, make money , merry and do give away... then nack as they like
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by bmdmix11: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
mumu
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Amotolongbo:

You are still not wise!
And I’m afraid your senselessness is genetic!

Is the OP talking about the morality of casual sex?
Hormones control the sexual activities in all living creatures and that is biological enough to understand to people of higher IQ than yours.

How can sexual activity lead to downloading of the partner’s problems if not out of a deluded mind?
[/s]

Madam old animalistic ancestor that is daft and senseless, accept the fact that you are an animal, is that not what you call yourself? Why are you pained?

Gallop around with your hands and feet to look for casual sex like goats and monkeys, daft brain with dull thinking, you are an animal, be proud of yourself, you cannot force your animalistic thought process on humans, I hope you sleep like an animal of your choice tonight.

Bye monkey cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Chochovini: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
. I honestly don‘t get it, So you mean to tell me that, with all these beauties you‘re still a virgin or you wished you are still a virgin? Which one?
I take a stroll...
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
OmegaAutos:

Na happiness dey go on for their private life.... all they do is sing, make money , merry and do give away... then nack as they like

so that is success to you Abi?
happiness,smoke,do give away money and sex! angry you really have a long way to go.. [ DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DARK MYSTERY IN ENTERTAINMENT FIELD? make we just minus sex for now ] don't be fooled by the things they show on SM.

why so many youths are useless?.
why so many people especially youth are under the earth ?
why so many people encounter with misfortunes?
why so many STD diseases [ Abi the useless role models you mentioned earlier are free for diseases cry ]

I BETTER STOP HERE

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Munamu: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy

An antelope that escapes death today need not rejoice, because tomorrow is another hunting day.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by isaacfreeman99(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
��� ��� ��� ���� ��� ����

1. You must never agree to have sex with a married man no matter what he promises or professes. Never!

2. Never agree to have sex with your boss. If the harassment becomes too much, resign and trust God for a better job.

3. If God put people under your care to Imam or Pastor, it is better you die than to have sex with them. Never take advantage of God's people no matter what.

4. Don't have sex with a married woman. If you are getting too much attached via chatting, official or academic rapport, break up the closeness or whatever name you have for it.

5. Never have sex with your lecturers. Sex for grades or marks is for nonentity. You are not. Never must you be.

6. If you are a marketer, never agree to sleep with a prospective client just to meet your official target. Never!

7. Don't have sex with your in-laws. If he or she stays with you and you are finding it difficult to resist the pull, let him or her leave. I mean latest tomorrow.

8. Don't have sex with your neighbour or colleague. A neighbour is a neighbour. A colleague is a colleague. Don't get your life more complicated.

9. Don't have sex with your platonic friend. If the relationship is no longer platonic, break up the thing.

10. I believe God created sex to be between male and female. Stay away from having sex with your same gender. God is against homosexuality and so should you.

11. Don't have sex with your sibling or
relatives. Incest is vile.

12. Don't have sex with your girlfriend. Don't have sex with your boyfriend. God did not create sex for love relationships.

�� ������� �� ��� ��������.

The only sex you should have is with your legally wedded partner.

��� ����� ��� ���.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Biglittlelois:
[s][s]

Madam old animalistic ancestor that is daft and senseless, accept the fact that you are an animal, is that not what you call yourself? Why are you pained?

Gallop around with your hands and feet to look for casual sex like goats and monkeys, daft brain with dull thinking, you are an animal, be proud of yourself, you cannot force your animalistic thought process on humans, I hope you sleep like an animal of your choice tonight.

Bye monkey cheesy
[/s]Sub-animal specie!

Get a life and let your creature be proud of you for once.
Your dp shows a lot about you and how morally sound you are with your dressing.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Just as expected... grin
Did you know that dumb hoes will ALWAYS be dumb hoes?

See person wey know person future grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
continue hustling for my attention
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Babastrong(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=109176860]I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy[ Even my grandma is a virgin.]
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by noble2faith(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

Can I know you better?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by poiZon: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
Na him buhari never get any empathy for nigerians since he dey fvck aisha wey getsmall empathy for him system.
Abi him dey use condom fvck am deliberately blocking the tapping of empathy cells from aisha?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by OmegaAutos: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
fati2001:

so that is success to you Abi?
happiness,smoke,do give away money and sex! angry you really have a long way to go.. [ DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DARK MYSTERY IN ENTERTAINMENT FIELD? make we just minus sex for now ] don't be fooled by the things they show on SM.

why so many youths are useless?.
why so many people especially youth are under the earth ?
why so many people encounter with misfortunes?
why so many STD diseases [ Abi the useless role models you mentioned earlier are free for diseases cry ]

I BETTER STOP HERE

All these problems you mentioned are only perculiar to africa.
By the time you leave naija to a sane clime, you will know that 90% of what we pray for here in Africa has been provided by govt over there.

So stop over hyping sex, its just biological exercise. Those rich people and the whites nack like anything yet nothing swallows their destiny

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Tzar(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
What kind of fuckery is this?!
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
OmegaAutos:

All these problems you mentioned are only perculiar to africa.
By the time you leave naija to a sane clime, you will know that 90% of what we pray for here in Africa has been provided by govt over there.

So stop over hyping sex, its just biological exercise. Those rich people and the whites nack like anything yet nothing swallows their destiny
[/s]

WE HAVE THEM EVERYWHERE!!!

MANY GREAT ICONS FAILED /ARE FAILING BECAUSE OF SEX..
AND IT IS NOT only BIOLOGICAL BUT SPIRITUAL..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by walexbiz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

Except you are an atheist then can you call yourself a Virgin, but if you are religious then it means the holy spirit must have penetrated you, then you aren't a Virgin.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by OmegaAutos: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
fati2001:
[s][/s]

WE HAVE THEM EVERYWHERE!!!

MANY GREAT ICONS FAILED /ARE FAILING BECAUSE OF SEX..
AND IT IS NOT only BIOLOGICAL BUT SPIRITUAL..

i hear oooo. The icons we see around are succeding with plenty gbenshing.... all una politicians, biz men dem, even dangote, Jeff bezoz oo, lots of footballers, yet nothing swallows their destiny

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Goldbw122(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
I always profit from the good side of sex, when am done am always happy and full of life.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mummy GO kinda virgin.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry

Sex is just a biological thing and activity like eating and drinking.
Don’t spiritualise it!

NA ONLY ASHAWO GO GET EXPERIENCE TALK WETIN YOU JUST TALK

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by merits(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this your mouth wey I dey see so don give more than 20heads

Weldone sir,the future reader 20 heads kwanu.

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by preselect(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this your mouth wey I dey see so don give more than 20heads

siofra:
Should I introduce my main boyfriend to my side boyfriends?

How do you think it will go?

she be virgin but she get flenty flenty boyfriends grin grin grin grin grin

end time virgins
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Sex is life.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by VULCAN(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Responsible girls don't see redpillers as enemies.

It's the manipulators and deceivers that they so worked up by them.

yanabasee:
Somethings doesn't have a connect on every reasonable doubt....

How would any sane person connect casual sex with red pillers?

Being a redpiller means not accepting bullshits from women... The other attributes of a red piller is just a character of that person. You can't attribute all the characters of redpillers to mean the same as the aim of being a redpiller.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:02am On Jan 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

NA ONLY ASHAWO GO GET EXPERIENCE TALK WETIN YOU JUST TALK
including your mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Am I Making A Mistake? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.