Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (91562 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by shantti(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I can tell whether some ladies are virgin or not even from their profile pics or chat with them.

Bro please teach us how to know
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Boogyman557: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
professore:
don't promote violence with this old blah blah blah you always talk about. There is a way you can trend while still sounding peaceful.
Holly Gram cool Na
pikin wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play ground.

no CAST who no CAST u

peace be on to u... JAH

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by saintneo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

Of course I am an animal and so are you and every other humans. It's a fact!!

I know your lazy azz witll not check Google

Apparently, I a human is chatting with an animal, I better stop before the animal attacks. Should I scratch your fur.... please don't bite me. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by shantti(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
You are not a virgin if you engage in anal sex
You are not a virgin if you engage in MouthAction
You are not a virgin if you masterbate
You are not a virgin if you fantasise about sex with your crush
You are not a virgin if you have been fingered
You are not a virgin if you have received head
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by OmegaAutos: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
fati2001:
They will still argue with you..

SEX IS SPIRITUALLY .
SEX IS BIOLOGICAL.
YOUR DESTINY, POWER, WEALTHS AND BLESSINGS MAY BE IN UR PRIVATE PART.

SO DON'T BURY UR FUTURE,SUCCES, DESTINY AND LIFE BECAUSE OF A LITTLE PLEASURE.

so dem Davido, wizzy , burna and all of dem wey dey nack anything bury their success and destiny too abi una law na for only the broke ass?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by TemmyT002(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry

Sex is just a biological thing and activity like eating and drinking.
Don’t spiritualise it!

Lmaooo. I dey laugh ó. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Curious346: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy

This looks good..

How old are you
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by papiilo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry

Don’t spiritualise it!
hey I like the dp I saw are you d1?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Arizonaz: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
ojogbengasamuel:
e good make person no dey hear word o,so you go fit enter where you wan enter fast fast.

Everyone comes up with a different opinion. Life is governed by everyone belief system.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by franchasng: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

Don’t spiritualise it!
Tell them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by franchasng: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
alphaNomega:
You people are ridiculously slow. Why can't you have sex and gain good energy from someone? Always the bad and negative. Black people eh angry
Everything is spiritual, even unemployment caused by their useless leaders is spiritual too.

No wonder Mummy GO is trending in Nigeria cry

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by judedwriter(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

Don’t spiritualise it!

Sex is spiritual o... It's more spiritual than physical. Forget those few minutes enjoyments, sex is deeply spiritual.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by TheKingIsHere: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
saintneo:

Apparently, I a human is chatting with an animal, I better stop before the animal attacks. Should I scratch your fur.... please don't bite me. grin cheesy

You're obviously deluded if you think all animals have fur

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Zetty177x:

Ur comment sef...very silly
hell fire await you
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Biglittlelois:
[s][s]

The fact that you can compare sexual activities of humans to animals shows that you alone is animalistic in nature, for Op to bring proofs of oxytocin and whatnot can cause because of casual sex and you not seeing it shows you are daft and below par in intelligence and thinking,

Of course you would go low by insulting yourself not me, to show how morally bereft and senseless you are, worst of all is the fact that a so called married old ancestor lacking in words, thoughts, and deeds sees herself as an animal.

My previous comments shouldn't hurt you since you have accepted that you are an animal, so married old animalistic ancestor, gallop away like an animal to look for casual sex with goats and monkey since you are an animal like them, it suits you.
[/s]
You are still not wise!
And I’m afraid your senselessness is genetic!

Is the OP talking about the morality of casual sex?
Hormones control the sexual activities in all living creatures and that is biological enough to understand to people of higher IQ than yours.

How can sexual activity lead to downloading of the partner’s problems if not out of a deluded mind?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
judedwriter:

Sex is spiritual o... It's more spiritual than physical. Forget those few minutes enjoyments, sex is deeply spiritual.
[/s]get lost

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by saintneo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

You're obviously deluded if you think all animals have fur

Then you have scales. Do you live on land, air, water or amphibious?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Solsix:

So because u want to defend your reckless lifestyle, you are comparing yourself with animals.
If anyone in your lineage live the kinda life I live, you won’t be blabbering like this.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
UncleKoboko:
[s[/s
Or deh
Your past will definitely hunt you.
You will never go scot-free
You will never escape being punished for all your atrocities.
[/s]So concerned about my past.
Yet, your future isn’t bright and about shrivelling

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by deebrownneymar: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy

Ode! What if the person is carrying blessings? Your mumu no get part 2.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Hollyharjii: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
What is casual sex pls
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by moneyissweet(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Exactly.

candygist:
Meaning if I have sex with a girl that as good luck, money and all the good things. Me self will inherit those good stuffs ?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Limassol(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
Redpillers stay away from casual sex! Please your body is a temple of God.
You need education for you are seriously misinformed and ignorant.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by TheKingIsHere: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
saintneo:

Then you have scales. Do you live on land, air, water or amphibious?

I live on land like other human animals like yourself smiley

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by BrytSky: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by chaloskyx: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
OGA HAVE SEX JARE JUST MAKE SURE ITS WITH SOMEONE WHOS BODY IS FREE FROM STDS
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=fati2001 post=109184802][/quote]

Go and fvck...
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Ese4u: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

I will broadcast it tongue

If it's paining you hide your face.

I was even thinking of advertising it on a billboard
I really admire d fact u r. Many would frown at it but its ur pride. Protect it n defend it anywhere n anytime.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Omo leave talk, fvck sweet, true true you wouldn't know since you haven't tasted it.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by saintneo(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

I live on land like other human animals like yourself smiley

Such an intelligence animal. Where you created in laboratory?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
OmegaAutos:

so dem Davido, wizzy , burna and all of dem wey dey nack anything bury their success and destiny too abi una law na for only the broke ass?

see you!

you know wetin dy go on for their private spare time? Abi nah money and fame be the only success? maybe you have been washed away by their onCam scene.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by UncleKoboko: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]So concerned about my past.
Yet, your future isn’t bright and about shrivelling
Lol
Just as expected... grin
Did you know that dumb hoes will ALWAYS be dumb hoes?

See person wey know person future grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Am I Making A Mistake? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.