Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (91565 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Biglittlelois:

So you and goat, monkey, lion are same in thinking faculty and sexual prowess abi? Why do we call ourselves humans instead animals then? Start walking and galloping about with your hands and feet like an animal let's know you are same with them.
you appear being sensible, in reality you are not!

Sexual activity is biological and being exhibited by all animals (human included).
Does anyone need a manual to understand how sex is performed?
How does this bring about sharing problems?

I can boldly stand any test that your sexual activity is more rotten than mine, even though I am married and old enough to call your mother by her first name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
danietohbadt:

You be animal?

Haba, how did you get here?

Na how goat and dog take dey f*ck up and down for street you sef dey f*ck?

So, are we computers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Electrochemistry(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
This message is only for those whose senses are still intact- those who still care about God.
A lot of people are lost already- they have already been chained to sin- habitual wrongdoers who sin without remorse. May the good Lord open our minds and our eyes to His truth and turn us back to His way.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
danijesus:
them don touch your problem abi??you better repent or you die
I will be alive to witness your casket

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Dextre(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy

Fine girl, how far? Let’s be having uncasual sex then na
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Sagay212: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
So if you keep having casual sex with rich, intelligent and energetic people, you gonna be rich,intelligent and energetic? People need to begin to use their brain. Very senseless topic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy

When did u become a virgin? Like again? undecided

Do u know how many sex partners Solomon had? I support celibacy bt I don’t believe in telling people lies to make them do the right thing. Always tell them the truth and let them understand, learn and decide.

Sex with the wrong people can affect u are Sm1 who connects with his her a partner emotionally or in other ways. Same way staying around stupid people can make u stupid. It’s just a basic law of association bt it’ depends on many factors also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by cescky(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

Nice one
You're pretty too wink

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by UncleKoboko: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry

Sex is just a biological thing and activity like eating and drinking.
Don’t spiritualise it!
[/s]
Or deh
Your past will definitely hunt you.
You will never go scot-free
You will never escape being punished for all your atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by saintneo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

It's actually a shame that you don't know that humans are a higher form of animals.

Google is your friend

Then you are an animal. Comment if you're comfortable being refered to as an animal.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by PoliteActivist: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sagay212:
So if you keep having casual sex with rich, intelligent and energetic people, you gonna be rich,intelligent and energetic? People need to begin to use their brain. Very senseless topic.

Not only that, people like Clinton, Trump, all these Nigerian politicians would have turned to small girls grin
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by cescky(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what are we saying, what is it saying? undecided

He made a valid point.. You're talking nonsense.
Thats why you dont have a point..

People like you believe you're fore fathers were monkeys..

By this your allusions, why haven't monkeys started building houses..

Omo na why person gats de care ful who he marry... No intellectual substance, just fok fok you sabi

5 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by mario2k(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry

Don’t spiritualise it!

Keep fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Amotolongbo:
you appear being sensible, in reality you are not!

Sexual activity is biological and being exhibited by all animals (human included).
Does anyone need a manual to understand how sex is performed?
How does this bring about sharing problems?

I can boldly stand any test that your sexual activity is more rotten than mine, even though I am married and old enough to call your mother her first name.

[/s]

The fact that you can compare sexual activities of humans to animals shows that you alone is animalistic in nature, for Op to bring proofs of oxytocin and whatnot can cause because of casual sex and you not seeing it shows you are daft and below par in intelligence and thinking,

Of course you would go low by insulting yourself not me, to show how morally bereft and senseless you are, worst of all is the fact that a so called married old ancestor lacking in words, thoughts, and deeds sees herself as an animal.

My previous comments shouldn't hurt you since you have accepted that you are an animal, so married old animalistic ancestor, gallop away like an animal to look for casual sex with goats and monkey since you are an animal like them, it suits you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this your mouth wey I dey see so don give more than 20heads

The place looks like a hotel room.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by igbsam(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
So na only bad things person fit contrast through casual sex. How about the good things the person carries.

All these theories and talks.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by TheKingIsHere: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
saintneo:

Then you are an animal. Comment if you're comfortable being refered to as an animal.

Of course I am an animal and so are you and every other humans. It's a fact!!

I know your lazy azz will not check Google

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by prophetfire: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
Redpillers stay away from casual sex! Please your body is a temple of God.
. What's the connection between red pillers and casual sex? This shows that you are dumb afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
Good for you. Report reaching us from heaven says that there is scarcity of virgins to settle people that are been owed seven virgins. So choose where you will be disvirgined wisely.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Zetty177x: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this your mouth wey I dey see so don give more than 20heads

Ur comment sef...very silly

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Bimpe29: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Casual sex is sinful and spiritual corrupt practice.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Arizonaz: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Just like a dead man me I no deh hear word. Sex is natural. Don't come and be preaching to me.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by NightFood: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Highman56:
Stay away from asking men for money.u r downloading their problems.asking for Money is sacred
high man, you don talk am finish grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by NwokoloOwa: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

Don’t spiritualise it!

Classic! You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by ojogbengasamuel: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

Don’t spiritualise it!
God has given us sense so that can rest. receive it ijn

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jaytee01(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Server88:

Even if you're a virgin, doesn't mean you have to carry placard on your head broadcasting that you're a virgin.
She is not a virgin.

Authentic virgins don't even go about announcing the fact.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by ojogbengasamuel: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Arizonaz:
Just like a dead man me I no deh hear word. Sex is natural. Don't come and be preaching to me.
e good make person no dey hear word o,so you go fit enter where you wan enter fast fast.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Kayclite: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
The write up is for humans though it's a crap. Sex is simply biological, no spiritual connection
You know this physical biology goes in accordance with the spiritual, right?
And both influences each other.

A wise man said,"As above, so below"
The Bible quotes "As on Earth, so it is in heaven"

We tend to take a lot for granted. This Aquarius age will set things straight.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:
Are you sure aunty?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by professore(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool E b like say Na ur BLOKOS I go come BLAST wit my old KALA..

Make u no KUKUMA use d BLOKOS again

WTF MAN
don't promote violence with this old blah blah blah you always talk about. There is a way you can trend while still sounding peaceful.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Freerhyme1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lemme go and look for Dangote's daughter cos e get why grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Oshin56(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Solsix:

So because u want to defend your reckless lifestyle, you are comparing yourself with animals.
What about king Solomon?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Am I Making A Mistake? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.