Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (91557 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Bifwoli: 3:02am On Jan 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
The write up is for humans though it's a crap. Sex is simply biological, no spiritual connection
Yes the act is very spiritual (in a cultural way) We all come from between human legs so in doing this act its just "going back home" ,so to speak.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by segtech68: 4:56am On Jan 09, 2022
you are just marketing your self
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 5:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
including your mother

ASHAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOO
HUUUUSBAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Absolute nonsense.
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Madam old animalistic ancestor that is daft and senseless, accept the fact that you are an animal, is that not what you call yourself? Why are you pained?

Gallop around with your hands and feet to look for casual sex like goats and monkeys, daft brain with dull thinking, you are an animal, be proud of yourself, you cannot force your animalistic thought process on humans, I hope you sleep like an animal of your choice tonight.

Bye monkey cheesy
Stop looking for my nigga's trouble, if he descends on you now, you will run to the mods for help. undecided
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by 49cents(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry

Sex is just a biological thing and activity like eating and drinking.
Don’t spiritualise it!

So are you saying that we should be having sex just with anyone that ticks our fancy like in an orgu

Animals don't have sex...they are driven purely by reproduction...some other animals like dolphins we are told also do it for pleasure

But for grand human beings with the faculties of self awareness and reason...Sex is a basically a way to giving of oneself done in a mutual fashion and this possibility is brightened only in a an institutionalized relationship such as marriage.

This is a sharp contrast to the pre marital sex which is about the scratching an itch or fulfilling a fantasy of a curiosity of conquest..of anything but giving of oneself in an act of love.

I
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

What about animals having casual sex, they will now be “downloading” their numerous partners’ problems angry

Don’t spiritualise it!
yes, and so? What will you do about the situation?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Johel(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

Don’t spiritualise it!

Simple..
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by fati2001(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
OmegaAutos:

i hear oooo. The icons we see around are succeding with plenty gbenshing.... all una politicians, biz men dem, even dangote, Jeff bezoz oo, lots of footballers, yet nothing swallows their destiny
[/s]

NA YOU KNOW....

SOME PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THE REAL MEANING OF SEX IN SPIRIT

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by bluefilm: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:
[s]I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God[/s] cheesy

Absolute nonsense. angry sad lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

ASHAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOO
HUUUUSBAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER
I snatched your father from your mother?
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I snatched your father from your mother?

YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME AFTER I FVCKED HER IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME AFTER I FVCKED HER IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
That is cool!

That was after you fücked your mother and cum in her mouth anyway
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That is cool!

That was after you fücked your mother and cum in her mouth anyway

YEAH AND YOUR MOTHER ALSO BEGGED ME TO SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH SO THAT IT WILL NEUTRALIZE THE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH SMELL OOZING FROM YOUR KUKUNASE.

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YEAH AND YOUR MOTHER ALSO BEGGED ME TO SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH SO THAT IT WILL NEUTRALIZE THE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH SMELL OOZING FROM YOUR KUKUNASE.
But that still hasn’t neutralised the rotten tilapia fish smell oozing from your mother’s own
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
But that still hasn’t neutralised the rotten tilapia fish smell oozing from your mother’s own

YEAH CAUSE THE DOCTOR SAID SINCE MY FATHER FVCKED YOU AND MY MOTHER FVCKED MY FATHER, THE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH SMELL MY FATHER GOT FROM YOU AND PASSED ON TO MY MOTHER IS VERY TOXIC AND ADVISED I NEED TO HANG YOU ON MY CEILING AND FVCK YOU NAVIGATOR STYLE IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM DEEP INSIDE YOUR THROAT.

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YEAH CAUSE THE DOCTOR SAID SINCE MY FATHER FVCKED YOU AND MY MOTHER FVCKED MY FATHER, THE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH SMELL MY FATHER GOT FROM YOU AND PASSED ON TO MY MOTHER IS VERY TOXIC AND ADVISED I NEED TO HANG YOU ON MY CEILING AND FVCK YOU NAVIGATOR STYLE IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM DEEP INSIDE YOUR THROAT.
continue fücking your mother then. Like your father did to his mother
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by sterlingbrown: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:
I thank God I'm a virgin. Being a virgin rocks. Proud to be a virgin and a child of God cheesy

Good luck and fortune are also transfered too, let's not be always negative

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by B2Bmen: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what are we saying, what is it saying? undecided
I no know oh, e be like say e sey u be animal. No be me talk am oh, na him talk am
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by nyong1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
All these sex lies are enough please.
If you sleep with a rich person, the wealth never transfers or the sense of wealth creation never comes up.
It's jux a disease you get and most times you get them without sex as well. sad
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by mentored: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

Don’t spiritualise it!

This is what the elders call

Fucking fucker
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Tundex911: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
I pity you sha...

Mummy G.O don talk am o

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:
Redpillers stay away from casual sex! Please your body is a temple of God.
What Concerns You With Red-Pillars??
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
continue fücking your mother then. Like your father did to his mother

SAME WORDS YOUR MOTHER TELLS ME SHE TELLS YOUR BROTHER AFTER I FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES AND SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR MOTHER TELLS ME SHE TELLS YOUR BROTHER AFTER I FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES AND SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
continue fücking your mother then
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by bewla(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:
I believe your but after I look your photo

I have a rethink
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
continue fücking your mother then

EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by bewla(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

Don’t spiritualise it!
Just restart from the top you see how you derail from the information

To much sex reduce one spirit from the calling of God
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Benbisco(f): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy! undecided

Don’t spiritualise it!

Are you seriously comparing humans with animals on this issue?

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by MisterKennedy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:

Thanks for sharing dear

I'm enlightened
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Benbisco:

Are you seriously comparing humans with animals on this issue?

Wow!
So what is the difference?

The difference is morality
The reason why humans can’t have sex like other animals is just the morality. That is, it isn’t morally accepted in many societies while some societies don’t care.
No problem is transferred or downloaded through sexual activities.

If you have otherwise opinion, state it!
Re: Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
bewla:
Just restart from the top you see how you derail from the information

To much sex reduce one spirit from the calling of God
na you sabi which spirit dey call you.
And that is none of my business

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Am I Making A Mistake? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.