Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) (62764 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2022
The bridesmaid ought to know her boundary.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by macrodata(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
That dude doesn't look like the groom. He's probably the bestman or someone important in the groom's team.

If that be the case, I think the bride is just trying to maintain some decency in her wedding, knowing very well that a cameraman is filming everything.

I think she knows that she has wayward friends and doesn't want them to display their madness in her wedding reception. Consequently, she stopped the lady from rocking the dude.
probably he's married and the bride is protecting his marriage because she's familiar with the wife... It could also be that the guy is a chronic womaniser and the bride is protecting her friend. The probabilities are endless.

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by TWoods(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Lifestone:
She's protecting her territory. But lady has poor discretion

She's not, she's simply letting us know she picked a man who has no respect for her.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by DabuIIIT: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Oluromantic:
That's not the groom now. Una no dey go party ni? And what happened in the video is not new. Many maids and groom friends meet each other in weddings through dances and eye contacts, exchange contacts and land in hotel the same day. Even person weh dem no invite weh come party come chop rice dey rock yanssh and catch babe for the party talkless of bridesmaid. It was just a fun dance even though they may not know each other before.
you got it
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2022
In Patrick Obahiagbon's tone:

"Avians of identical plumage congregate together"

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Basicend: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Women and their wahala.

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Minjim:

Watch the expression on the brides face. She was smiling. It's either she's jokingly doing it. Or either of those dancing are married and she doesn't want her wedding in a scandal
suspected something more than that
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartyPants:

An observant chap you are sir!

It was obvious that she separated the first time but did not herself rock the guy - and separated again after the girl refused to hear word
Lol can’t be her husband because those two look like they don’t want to be separated especially the dude. He must be a guest.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Children of Jezebel had unleashed mayhem on this world; it is becoming too much in the Zoo. Leg chain people!

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2022
They are all birds of a kind....probably revenge mission...

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by limcar: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2022
zed7:
Very funny, na from clap e go enter dance. Some people ain't smart and sensitive. To the bridesmaid, it's all fun.

I uses to think women overreact to their friends being close to their man, until I experienced it first hand. A friend to my babe then came behind her to hit on me. I was shocked. To be honest, it was tempting, just for the thrill of it but I knew it wasn't worth it.
you are dulling. Fùck any bitch
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Omotakins(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2022
For her to have a disrespectful, no-boundary respecter and somewhat lewd friend like this, I believe she also must be a terrible person.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by limcar: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
AmazingELixir:

This kind of groom sef ...he can't even hide his intending infidelity, that bride just got herself married to a fvck boy, she had to push off two of her bridesmaids from the guy.....see as he resemble kpokpogri
am gonna fùck two or more bridemaids on my wedding day
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
I'm telling you

It's because they don't truly like themselves but na eye service dem dey always do

From the video
.it' s either she has been fucking the groom or will soon be fucking him

Cuz men too no get sense as dem no dey take eye see any slight Yansh and Bress opportunity
Lifestone:
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Marriage have not yet started and see what is happening....this marriage will not last, the husband will want to be tasting the bridesmaids London after marriage...
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Marriage never start wahala don start, as for the groom and bridesmaid hell fire straight
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by kiddkash(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
game recognizes game

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
The husband lack respect for his wife. .... if it's the woman that did the same thing how will the husband feel? She even pushed the guy and he shifted to the other side to continue his dance with the lady... Chai!
This is pure lack of respect to the highest order..
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
daddymummy:
I just like the woman as she comes between the husband and that woman. Every woman tries to protect her man from her female friends because she knows what her gender is.

This is because when once a woman has sex with a man, all her female friends would also want to have sex with the man.

That is why when people say the husband/boyfriend is always at fault for cheating, I know they don't know what they are saying.

Women know themselves. That is why they rather beat up a follow woman for going out with their boyfriends.

This is because every lady is guilty of trying to snatch another girl's boyfriend. So they know that the fault always comes from their own gender. Although they may say it is a man's fault, but they know the truth. That makes them to fight and will continue to fight one another for going out with their boyfriends or husbands.

Every woman knows that the sweetest penis is the penis of her female friend's boyfriend or husband.

When I had a girlfriend, women were always coming to me for sex which I refused. But immediately I graduated and moved on since the girl dropped out and I didn't have a girlfriend , women stopped coming.

They would not go and look for their own husbands/boyfriends(since there are so many males looking for relationship), but they would rather be running after other women's boyfriends and husbands
Not all women but this is somehow true
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by madridsta007(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
angelEmade:
What kind of oloriburuku bridesmaid is that??
And the groom no even send anybody, man just dey take am with fullness of joy...
This is a great height of disrespect to someone you love and someone you are getting married to.

See the way he raised his hands and grooving his hardly erect dick to the yansh of Jezebel like lalasticlala whenever he sees a snake thread.
I can bet you, that bridesmaid don chop him dick before. I pity the bride, that man will definitely try to enter the babe again!

100%

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by slystyle203(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
First sign of a useless husband

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Hkff: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lifestone:
Aswear very poor one. She was even pushed away, if na my ex babe wey get anger issues, she will slap that bride maid to her sense, party will just scatter asap
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by StUriah(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
The three of them know they are all in sexual immorality together. Even the day before the wedding, the other woman might have slept with the groom and the bride is aware of this.

angelEmade:
What kind of oloriburuku bridesmaid is that??
And the groom no even send anybody, man just dey take am with fullness of joy...
This is a great height of disrespect to someone you love and someone you are getting married to.

See the way he raised his hands and grooving his hardly erect dick to the yansh of Jezebel like lalasticlala whenever he sees a snake thread.
I can bet you, that bridesmaid don chop him dick before. I pity the bride, that man will definitely try to enter the babe again!
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Snakeeyes10(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wisdom finish you.
daddymummy:
I just like the woman as she comes between the husband and that woman. Every woman tries to protect her man from her female friends because she knows what her gender is.

This is because when once a woman has sex with a man, all her female friends would also want to have sex with the man.

That is why when people say the husband/boyfriend is always at fault for cheating, I know they don't know what they are saying.

Women know themselves. That is why they rather beat up a follow woman for going out with their boyfriends.

This is because every lady is guilty of trying to snatch another girl's boyfriend. So they know that the fault always comes from their own gender. Although they may say it is a man's fault, but they know the truth. That makes them to fight and will continue to fight one another for going out with their boyfriends or husbands.

Every woman knows that the sweetest penis is the penis of her female friend's boyfriend or husband.

When I had a girlfriend, women were always coming to me for sex which I refused. But immediately I graduated and moved on since the girl dropped out and I didn't have a girlfriend , women stopped coming.

They would not go and look for their own husbands/boyfriends(since there are so many males looking for relationship), but they would rather be running after other women's boyfriends and husbands

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by masui(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Children of Jezebel had unleashed mayhem on this world; it is becoming too much in the Zoo. Leg chain people!

Abeg no tear my ribs oooooo.

Leg chain people. grin grin grin grin.

You're not nice.

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Fourwinds: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Waakanda:

Thank God say clothes demarcate their body.. Na gbola we for just see..because the tweaking was magnetic
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Origin(f): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Stop drinking so you can stop embarrassing yourself.

Groom was out of line.... He just got married and that was just insulting to his bride
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 09, 2022
They'll surely screw
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by SHOCK7(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
That dude doesn't look like the groom. He's probably the bestman or someone important in the groom's team.

If that be the case, I think the bride is just trying to maintain some decency in her wedding, knowing very well that a cameraman is filming everything.

I think she knows that she has wayward friends and doesn't want them to display their madness in her wedding reception. Consequently, she stopped the lady from rocking the dude.
Datz completely bogus, doesn't make any sense!

Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ?