Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) (62765 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by caracas: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
That dude doesn't look like the groom. He's probably the bestman or someone important in the groom's team.

If that be the case, I think the bride is just trying to maintain some decency in her wedding, knowing very well that a cameraman is filming everything.

I think she knows that she has wayward friends and doesn't want them to display their madness in her wedding reception. Consequently, she stopped the lady from rocking the dude.
This your analysis,explains perfectly well the scenario.That guy is definitely not the groom....

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by izubext007: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2022
They are same � bird that flock together........so d bride knw something.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Truthup: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2022
onthehill:
A bride has been spotted pushing away a member of her bridal train who was twerking on her husband at her wedding.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q50L-LkxR8

The bridesmaid, may have hidden intentions, with her unholy dance.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by lookingfly: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2022
onthehill:
A bride has been spotted pushing away a member of her bridal train who was twerking on her husband at her wedding.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q50L-LkxR8

what am thinking is bridesmaid and groom don pally before grin wink
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2022
When I attend weddings and see bridesmaids, I wonder how and who chose them...
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by adedolapoololade(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Fridayrr4:
Oo na
This nonsense no dey tire you....who do you think will fall for your scam...huh....
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by ukaface(f): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Lalami3232:
Dem say no be her husband but her bestman. So my question be say "why she dey feel jealous over her husband's best man?"
Mr husband, save money for DNA test sha
MAybe the bestman Na her brother,she fit no want the friend for her brother.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2022
HAHAHA.....IJAFARA LEWU......KOJU MARIBI GBOGBO ARA LOGUN E!!!DAT ONE NA VERY SMART BRIDE!!!
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2022
daddymummy:
I just like the woman as she comes between the husband and that woman. Every woman tries to protect her man from her female friends because she knows what her gender is.

This is because when once a woman has sex with a man, all her female friends would also want to have sex with the man.

That is why when people say the husband/boyfriend is always at fault for cheating, I know they don't know what they are saying.

Women know themselves. That is why they rather beat up a follow woman for going out with their boyfriends.

This is because every lady is guilty of trying to snatch another girl's boyfriend. So they know that the fault always comes from their own gender. Although they may say it is a man's fault, but they know the truth. That makes them to fight and will continue to fight one another for going out with their boyfriends or husbands.

Every woman knows that the sweetest penis is the penis of her female friend's boyfriend or husband.

When I had a girlfriend, women were always coming to me for sex which I refused. But immediately I graduated and moved on since the girl dropped out and I didn't have a girlfriend , women stopped coming.

They would not go and look for their own husbands/boyfriends(since there are so many males looking for relationship), but they would rather be running after other women's boyfriends and husbands

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
Every woman knows that the sweetest penis is the penis of her female friend's boyfriend or husband.

Bobo wehreh grin
Na base on experience yarns.. especially those campus girls. Them like to bang person boyfriend

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2022
"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are"

I don't think the bride is better, she would have done same if it was the other way round. She is just fortunate to be getting married....... Probably they are birds of a feather.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by jaytee01(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2022
Romanoff:
The bride is probably just ashamed of the behaviour of the friend/bridesmaid.

But why keep Olosho friends if you're not an Olosho?

Birds of a feather they say......
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Useless people everywhere.

See Grandma twerking at a party shamelessly when she should be responsibly engaging in something fruitful.

Oyen ojor wen odu mbara.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by oscarlamba: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Look at the guy well he's not the groom. The Bride is just trying to separate them b4 they turn her wedding to a full blown strip club

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by oshorstan(f): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2022
This is not funny . Fiendish behavior.
Madam Bride, Label this your fiend as your enemy. Cut ties oo
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Alamkir: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Looks LikeThey are just having fun and laughing about it. I know there is so much crazy stuff going on but we should never forget to just have fun
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Godbless3(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2022
The groom have been banging the wife friends all along and she is trying to take charge now.
That guy must have money.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Horla1000: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Lolx, The Bride doesn't want to take chances....

The lady twerking i s just having fun...
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by cobso5147: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Ghana The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Irresponsible guy, baba don dey show him real colors
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by SmartMen: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2022
angelEmade:
What kind of oloriburuku bridesmaid is that??
And the groom no even send anybody, man just dey take am with fullness of joy...
This is a great height of disrespect to someone you love and someone you are getting married to.

See the way he raised his hands and grooving his hardly erect dick to the yansh of Jezebel like lalasticlala whenever he sees a snake thread.
I can bet you, that bridesmaid don chop him dick before. I pity the bride, that man will definitely try to enter the babe again!

Who told you he loves her? Love comes with respect... Someone who disrespect you does not love you.

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2022
angelEmade:
And the groom no even send anybody, man just dey take am with fullness of joy...
This is a great height of disrespect to someone you love and someone you are getting married to.

See the way he raised his hands and grooving his hardly erect dick to the yansh of Jezebel like lalasticlala whenever he sees a snake thread.
I can bet you, that bridesmaid don chop him dick before. I pity the bride, that man will definitely try to enter the babe again!
Let's lighten up a bit for this country. You might be surprised that the bridesmaid is a sister of the bride. The bride obviously caught the humor, contrary to the misleading and mischievous headline that said the bride was angry
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by ask4chigozirim(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Friends from the pit of hell, the bride should place a red light on that her bridesmaid she will definitely ruin their marriage. For her husband, is a pity
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Na so cheating dae use start
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by snipernigga(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Be always vigilant, you are married to a he-goat
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Wumex91: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Na her brother while the girl is her ex road work mate she is protection him from hoes �

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2022
The groom na mutula.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Belafonte(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2022
angelEmade:

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by DabuIIIT: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Come on guys,that's definitely not her husband.
It's one of her bride maids catching fun with one of the husband's team,most definitely.
The bride have seen that the thing don enter their heads. grin grin. grin

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Reasonwithme2(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2022
onthehill:

Judging from the video, that person is neither the groom nor the best man. Looks at the prints on the jacket of the guy dancing, it's the same prints in that man on native I pointed out with arrow. The bride's reaction too shows it can't be the groom or best man but a family member of the bride, probably her younger brother. She was just catching cruise. Nothing to worry about... grin grin

Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real.