Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant (45565 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by manuelkel(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Reminderz:

exactly! she knows what at stake and she go open leg.. you don't have job or no support system yet you dey fvck around.. how your body dey move sef

Why y’all blame people when things go wrong ?
If you don’t have advice to offer shut the Bleep up?
People need advice not blames......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by smartr: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
They made a mistake ( or a couple tongue)!! Give them advice na
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Id6019: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
what a generation!
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by madukaanaya(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
that child may be our future president
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by countryman13: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:
Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.
She needs advice on what to do?
She has little or no family support system to cater for a child

So thinking of termination of pregnancy but naive on how to go about it

Any suggestions on what to do exactly
Did she seek for advice on ds platform before involving herself in that pre-marital sex?
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Westernequinox: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abortion is equivalent to murder, such should not be done, decisions like this should not be done intellectually, you need to consult someone that is wise in the spirit of God, The generation of vipers here would help to facilitate a quick a tumble of your entire life, if you are discerning enough, you can identify the foolishness of the fallen man nature that reeks from them.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Reminderz: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
manuelkel:

Why y’all blame people when things go wrong ?
If you don’t have advice to offer shut the Bleep up?
People need advice not blames......
you nor get sense.. why e nor seek the advice before e go dey fvck.. mumu
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Darreytinho10(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Let her born God will provide
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by debbydams(f): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Reminderz:

exactly! she knows what at stake and she go open leg.. you don't have job or no support system yet you dey fvck around.. how your body dey move sef
lol..person wey no get money no supposed get Hot.. this is me tho..sex is for rich people..condom sef don cost
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by nedekid: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Forget all those preaching to keep the baby. If you don't want it, then get rid of it!
https://www.nairaland.com/6015/abortion-pills-how-effective-safe
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Awesomeking: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
onlinetomola:
It's better she keep the baby because if she try to abort it undecided she might die lipsrsealed .

It's what the spirit asked me to tell you.

Bye.
lol u be wicked person ohh � � �

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by ayindejimmy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
mmsen:

Why does every foolish person think this way?

Realistically you will raise the child in poverty and they will die in poverty.

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Miller232: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:
Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.

With her full chest she open legs with her full chest she go rock the motherhood abeg abeg abeg
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Farid24224(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
When she was moaning ashhhhhh ushhhhhh did she call me for a DP undecided undecided
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Femeto: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

When she dey nack she no know say she be orphan abi?
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Remman(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Op, we know it's you... Just continue reading below
eeewise:

please send her my congratulations.

Tell her not to kill the child. Let her give birth and instead send the child to a motherless babies home and option to sell the baby or go to an hospital and tell a good doctor (not nurse) that she's pregnant but ready to sell the child as she has nothing to care for herself. At the end of the ordeal, she will make a minimum of N300K if the doctor or the orphanage don't want to cheat.

If she doesn't want this patterns, let her still give birth and put the baby in a carton and dump it at the gate of any orphanage around.

Thank me later.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

op don go give orphan belle grin grin
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
prekumohtim:

Wait a minute,

Na me give am belle ?
Or na me open her yansh give person ?

Was I there when you were doing it ?
When you dey am you call us ?
And when you dey do am e no sweet you?
wicked grin grin

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by MsFaith: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Favfables1:

For her to be seeking advice from a friend instead of discussing this with the man who got her pregnant means that she probably doesn't even know the man who got her pregnant in the first place undecided or maybe she knows the man, but doesn't think he's responsible enough to take care of a child undecided...

Either ways..
She has only herself to blame for this...
Cause she would've closed her legs tight or use the various means out there to avoid pregnancy....

However...
I have no advice for her grin...
Make she do wetin sweet and for body, cause when she was nacking, she didn't seek my advice, so why now? cheesy

On a serious note Sha..
In as much as I don't support abortion, I also don't support giving birth to a child without the proper means to take care of the child...

Whatever action she chooses to take, let her ponder deeply on the consequences...

Good luck to her...
Op is the impregnator. No dey write epistle
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Gkemz: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

But how do you take care of a child in this economy with no job or family support systems

So.....

Even though am comfortable and can take care of a family needs, I can't just loose guard to get a lady who's not yet my wife pregnant in this wicked economy. The girl na capital iberiberism
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Curious346: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gkemz:

Even though am comfortable and can take care of a family needs, I can't just loose guard to get a lady who's not yet my wife pregnant in this wicked economy. The girl na capital iberiberism

The lifestyle of the Nigerian ladies clearly tells you all the wrongs you need to know about our current value system
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
You are mad.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by emaderocha(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
So you want God to hold all of us for sin a only you commit ehh?
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

of you are looking to give out the child for adoption, you can message me and I'll tell you how I went about mine, don't adopt the child. It's not advisable
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by HRMK: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
and i guess ur the mentor!dont tell me,she is a virgin!why av an unprotected sex when she doesnt want to get pregnant!I WONDER!!
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by chaloskyx: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
OGA ABORT THE PREGNANCY IF YOU PPL CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD ABEG. DONT BRING A CHILD INTO THIS SINFUL WORLD TO COME AND SUFFER WITH UNA

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by whytepawn1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Bro.. just be plain and tell us you are responsible for the pregnancy....
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Westernequinox:
Abortion is equivalent to murder, such should not be done, decisions like this should not be done intellectually, you need to consult someone that is wise in the spirit of God, The generation of vipers here would help to facilitate a quick a tumble of your entire life, if you are discerning enough, you can identify the foolishness of the fallen man nature that reeks from them.
Instead of calling abortion murder why not focus on proferring practical solutions to him or better still advice government to focus on addressing the issues that will lead to an abortion in the first place.

"Generation of vipers"my foot talking like as if abortion started today.

If the lady has no plans for that embryo she should abort now

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
chaloskyx:
OGA ABORT THE PREGNANCY IF YOU PPL CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD ABEG. DONT BRING A CHILD INTO THIS SINFUL WORLD TO COME AND SUFFER WITH UNA

Abi oo.

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Killermamba: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

God forbid abortion, she give herself Belle nor be person put am there?
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by SanusiOlaide(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Life happens, 9months isnt much to sacrifice just go donate the child to the Government for adoption, #ministryofwomenaffairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.