Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. (44418 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2022
;
petaling:

You are a disgrace to humanity. Assuming I know you, I would have punched your face. You want to commit suicide because of a woman, is she the one feeding you? Are you incapacitated? I am so angry typing this. You don't know your way out? Suicide is only what you think because of so called wife so that you put your family members in mourning state. Go and meet someone around your house now to punch your mouth.

grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by IMASTEX: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2022
MufasaLion:
I believe you saw all these signs before you put a ring on it. I'd urge you both to visit a counsellor since it shows her family can't do nothing and you seem too weak for her.
At bolded is always the major contributing factor. They will see the obvious red flag, but because they have low self-esteem, saw body shapes, etc they will move on thinking they would have the power to change the table after marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by oilmane(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=oladiddy post=109185510]My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

It is obvious your wife don't love you or she have spiritual problem, no sane wife will do anything to jeopardize her husbands job, it is best you involve her family, if it doesn't work then you should move out of the house for a while to see if your absence will format her brain. Divorce her if none of the above works, your daughter is your daughter, she will always be yours no matter what happens.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Ramanto(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2022
You have not seen anything sir. Wait until she completes her masters and gets a good job. You don't have a wife, may God give you your own rightful partner. Just divorce her legally. It's not late to start afresh. With the little you said about her, I understand exactly the kind of person she is, and she's never going to change, it'll only get worse.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by BigBashiru: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Valuc:
That woman you think is a bully.. has a code.. find that code and know peace... And secondly ua not saying what you did or doing to her.. it is only her own we re hearing... those lousy no harm people that people will think are the troublesome ones are somehow not the issue but All these silent killers are worst and are the ones with the issue...

Women have no code... they are greedy selfish beings just like everyone else....
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Farfalla(f): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2022
ayenika1:

All these red flags and you still got married?

Believe it or not, her character is very attractive to majority of men. I dare say 80% of men.

Despite all the things men say, they'll pick drama over tranquility.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by vickydevoka(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How many have you divorced abeg? undecided
If I get this kind wife na beating she go de collect. I go find separate room de sleep n4 she stab me. I no go chop her food again b4 she poison me. Na she go use her hand pack
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Farfalla(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
oladiddy:
Please I need your advice.

Since you men say that women marry whoever is available and men marry who they want/love, jejely bear the cross.

Shebi you picked who you loved?

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by vickydevoka(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
onojaford:
You have no idea that your daughter is just a daughter and you can always have daughters and even sons with some other women.

Only if you know what it means to become jobless and broke, then you won't keep gambling with the useless individual you have as a wife!

God knows I won't take bullcrap from any fucker!

The man didn't suffer b4 getting a good paying job, that's y.
Hand way u give woman na en woman go take follow you.
Some men no get sense. To me women are wiser with their small fish brain. How can a man see all this wahala n still be panshin the woman. b4 u knw u will see 3 kids. N her character will remain thesame. Before you know the man will die of HBP.

# I pity the bros when him go loose en job

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by BigBashiru: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
incogni2o:

Bro, you have to calm down.

Don't give the Devil a chance.

Funny thing is that a part of you know a lot of places you also need to get better.

For instance, are you tender in speaking to her?

Do you appreciate her?

I can assure you that everything you said now was written out of overwhelming emotions.

It happens in all marriages, when the women who should be the most virtuous start to behave like spoilt brats.

If you divorce her, I bet you, you'll still regret areas you calm mind asked you to work on first, but you choose to focus on her faults.

A pastor advised me and my wife.

I have to have a larger heart. (Explaining this can take a whole page but I hope you get what I mean).

She also needs to be respectful.
Has she ever made efforts to improve on her submissiveness? If so then you need to breed her into maturity and follow up with prayers.

Another thing is prayer, A man shouldn't loose guard of his Family spiritually, especially when you the enemy sees you guys have a bright future together.

The Devil takes advantage of simple disagreements to make your emotions boil and the funniest thing is that we all know these. I know I shouldn't have responded yet and behave more matured to what she said, but that weakness in me just feels trampled that I just have to say some other hurtful words back.

A lot of people also say counseling.

I didn't know counseling made a lot of sense, especially to a counsellor who know how to listen to the frustration from both sides and talk less.

Both of you eventually will realize your marriage is working bit unseen forces seem to be in control.

Prayer cannot be over empathized brother.

God respects a Man's prayer over his wife.

Complain to God or ask God to give her some discipline, I assure you she'll come crying back.

This ur write up is nonsense.... religious folks still treat women like "eggs"... tit for tat treatment is what women deserve....
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Chrisesh10(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
My advice to you is go seek a counselor and I also recommend you watch the movies " Fire Proof" With your wife and I trust God will start the healing process of your marriage. Remember God hates devoice. Malachi 2
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kasco(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2022
I stay in ph and I need a very good laptop
daddytime:
Hmmm...

I can relate to what it feels like with your daughter and the fear of losing her.

But not to worry, even if you and your wife eventually go your separate ways which I will advise you to consider because your wife obviously isnt supposed to be your wife. She is an enemy or someone else's supposed wife who won't hesitate to bring you down before exiting your life eventually.

Oga, no worries or fears of the unknown. Find your way from this conundrum ASAP and even you would marvel at how easy you'd navigate through.

Wishing you the best on your next moves.

If una sha need laptop to type the divorce or conciliatory letter, na me be una plug. Just dm me or do me a WhatsApp from my signature.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Dybala11(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
amen ooo,you wey no kuku get money kikikiki
The question is do you too have money??
Imagine a broke and jobless little girl trying to broke shame hardworking and hustling guys. Once again, may I never make the life destroying mistake of meeting people with your set of ideology. Na greedy girls like this dem dey use for money rituals. Whatever works for you sha, you know what you want therefore there's no big deal in going for it, but looking down on others when you yourself have little next to nothing is shamelessness of the highest order.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Oga, you're a capital SIMP angry

you can't even control her and you made it clear that she's the one controlling and manipulating you and once a lady starts controlling you, she'll never have respect for you again. She starting talking to you anyhow etc.

Even in your own house you're still simping around. You better receive become a red piller and enjoy peace of mind. angry
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Some men don't hear word ..
When them see fibe girl nah marriage straight, Dem no wan hear say she is this that, just marriage ni... instead of them studying her and Know who she is...nah den dey jealous pass because of the girl ...after he marry her. His eyes will clear...

Those girls are outside disguising, after marriage you will see there through colour, to see a God fearing lady ,e no easy....

Me I have two daughters, with different mother coz they are stubborn,

I only care for my daughters....

Since then love any other woman, I stop it, I have peace of mind and love my daughters...

I just have girl friend..so anytime I need her I call her over...

I don't want to die young..

I know what my friend is facing in marriage now ..his wife is worst than jezebel, same lady I know before my friend tie knot wigh her...very gentle, calm, but after five years....hmmmm

I will still post the story....

Fear woman....be thinking she will change or you will change her. Stay there till you your blood pressure high, you die young
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by daddytime(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Kasco:
I stay in ph and I need a very good laptop
Do me Whatsapp let's talk and show you a couple.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2022
That's not your wife.

Flee!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by fammava: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2022
You can work from my hostel space in uniport everyday as your office, this will eliminate the issue of your wife sabotaging your job while you think of her replacement...You go teach me wetin you dey do sha

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by EXOUSIAng: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
Same shit different toilets.
Thank God I didn't marry officially.
I don call agent this morning.
M moving out
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kriss216: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Same shit different toilets.
Thank God I didn't marry officially.
I don call agent this morning.
M moving out
Great decision you're taking, man.

Na man you be.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

What exactly are you talking about?

I don't think you are serious with your job.

There are multiple open spaces for public use in town. Haven't you seen people coming to fast food outlets with their laptops to work and conduct video conferencing? Are there not over 5 outlets in your town? They also carry their chargers along.

Damn, you talk like a kid. You are not supposed to work from home, supposedly in a very noisy environment with children and a lousy wife.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Exmay(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

So sorry to read about your travails. I can see that the fear here is that you may lose your daughter in a case of divorce. To prevent this, you need to show evidence that you are the one caring for the little one plus show that she is the violent one. to do this, you will need to invest in some covert recording devices, preferably video recording devices. start recording her from now anytime she starts misbehaving. Should you have enough incriminating stuff on her, it can be tendered in court during the divorce process. also keep a record of your spending with receipts if possible.
Your mental wellbeing needs to be guarded selfishly.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Biafraaa: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2022
grin grin Guy be calming down. Tell us waiting make you dey para like this. The girl offend you no? grin grin grin
Kriss216:

Won't be surprised sha. Oloshos no dey wear pant
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by mfm04622: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

A woman that is wicked enough to attempt to take your job away from you will NEVER stay and suffer with you. The earlier you accept the fact you don't have a wife, the better

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by survemeka(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Bro, at least something made you marry her in the first place. It can still work!

Divorce may not be your best bet right now. It may also cost your job since your enemies in the firm can capitalize on your likely stress-related incompetence.

Why not give one more try. Since you work from home you can work from almost anywhere.

You can plan a family trip to the Serengeti in Tanzania, or to Seychelles.

Talk things over, talk about how a divorce will affect you both. Pray together if you can.

If stuff like this doesn't work, you may then follow your heart.

Wish you all the best!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by MacANDIES: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.

See marriage counselor wey no fit hold down relationship. Abeg get out
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by drmuchin: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Why would a common dispatch rider birth 6 children? No be Mumu be that!?
mexioni:
I once had a colleague whose wife would come down to the office to embarrass him before everyone in the office complex, they have 6 children together and he was just a dispatch rider. I won't tell you how the story ended.

Fear bad woman sha
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by damosade(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge on nairaland that I hate guys that works from home,bitcoin, and any other online money making rubbish. So I don't have eyes for him and his likes.You know what I like and don't pretend about it

Iya Ibe you fall my hand today,
Do you know what technology is at all?
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Munzy14(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Remember You owe me a car
Here you can have it...

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Munzy14(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Won't be surprised sha. Oloshos no dey wear pant
Lmao...na wrestling match you carry Armoured tank enter like this... grin grin

The lady enjoys pressing neck, seems she got you on this one...And you came with a fatality... grin
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Pacesetter2021: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2022
You may be catholic but best believe, your wife needs deliverance. It's not normal what she is doing and may most likely be in need of deliverance, so that demon is cast out. All the best. Draw near to God and He will draw near to your problems too. May God help you.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ibrocool(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Women in the house should pardon me for using this word, "women are senseless". They act first and now think later instead of doing the opposite.

You are not alone in this mess. My wife took my gentility for granted and did all sort of things that I hate which she knows. She won't take care of the house, leave every place dirty and rant abuses like I am her servant.

She never assist in anything at home and I buy everything needed. You will only see her behave when she needs something from me. She will fail to cook for like 20 days in a month and won't even wash the dirty dishes and toilet for days.

On one faithful day, when this argument started, she refused to let me sleep and poured water on the bed, I became very mad at her.

I packed all her things and fling them outside, she started making calls at 1a.m and her family kept coming morning and night for 3 days to beg me.

After everything, I set rules and regulations and insisted that if she is to stay with me, she must follow it or go back to her family.

Believe me, her brain was reset instantly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.