Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. (44530 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Pacesetter2021: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.
you demon of darkness, out of her in the name of Jesus!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Munzy14(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge on nairaland that I hate guys that works from home,bitcoin, and any other online money making rubbish. So I don't have eyes for him and his likes.You know what I like and don't pretend about it
Things have changed...We are in a post-Covid era...Technologies have improved...If I can set up all my physical businesses up, I can stay at home and coordinate sales without stressing or struggling to drive my way through traffic every morning.

Besides not everyone will have an office where we go to and return..later in the day..Even though it is necessary in naija situation and having a wife who is doing nothing at home.

Couples must have something doing...Even, a man can employ his wife and saddle her with responsibility of coordinating a section she has received training on in his business...So long as she isn't the regular social media slayers lipsrsealed

My neighbour's wife coordinates kitchen department in his hotel...she is in charge of purchase and sales there...And she is solely responsible for that according to what she told me and I have witnessed..

In essence everyone should get busy no mata how small, you won't even have time to monitor who is working or not working from home.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kriss216: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...na wrestling match you carry Armoured tank enter like this... grin grin

The lady enjoys pressing neck, seems she got you on this one...And you came with a fatality... grin
The girl's brain dey always skip.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Mikeeytools: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Chrisesh10:
My advice to you is go seek a counselor and I also recommend you watch the movies " Fire Proof" With your wife and I trust God will start the healing process of your marriage. Remember God hates devoice. Malachi 2
fire proof they work for Naija women?
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Munzy14(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Kriss216:

The girl's brain dey always skip.
grin
She is being i intentional with neck pressing..
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by iykedare(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.

You're stupid
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by iykedare(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
ayenika1:

All these red flags and you still got married?

What does she do for living?

She's your wife, therefore, you need to man up. Sit her down, ask her questions, don't hide your feelings and don't be too negative about her all through. Don't refer to past events too much. Make it brief and tell her your plans for the family. Ask her what she wants as well. Answer her truthfully to your ability.

If it persist

What's your relationship with your inlaws? If it's cordial, that's the next step. Don't state all these above, just tell them to please appeal to her in making the home friendly that gradually things would be fine.

If it further persist

Take a decision.

You want to wake up a dead horse. That marriage died when she tried to sabotage his job.

There should be no going back on them separating. Hunger supposed kee the woman. Such audacity from someone collecting money from her partner.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by MummyD2020(f): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
There is always two sides in a story. But special advisers are dishing out what they think they know best. Mostly singles and inexperienced
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Meenabee(f): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Apologies for sounding harsh but your wife is inconsiderate and heartless. Why can't some women just give their husbands peace of mind. Why would she want to sabotage your job na. Please look for a place to go work from e.g go to a hotel and chill in the lounge and work from there and return home by night fall. Put your phone on lock to avoid her calling your colleagues. So sorry about the stress she's causing you.
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Meenabee(f): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Apologies for sounding harsh but your wife is inconsiderate and heartless. Why can't some women just give their husbands peace of mind. Why would she want to sabotage your job na. Please look for a place to go work from e.g go to a hotel, chill in the lounge, work from there and return home by night fall. Put your phone on lock to avoid her calling your colleagues. So sorry about the stress she's causing you.
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by jaksmillioniar: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
cococandy:

Happy new year too
I’m Doing awesome

Stay blessed
happy new year cocobeauty I miss u a lot
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:

You lie big time... there are lots of Guys who don't do well with such dramas

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
@OP, I wish you can see this: MAN THE FvUCK UP.
My Children's mom tried to pull this stupid stunt on me and my work, I immediately put her where she belongs (without mercy). She's the one in deep regrets now.
Job that I suffered to get and have been putting in so much because >70% of the proceeds is used for her and the family.

I just can't advise you on what exactly might work for you, mehn, just don't involve physical domestic violence.
You need to man up Brother, it is well with you.

I would have asked you to apply for leave from work and inform her you no longer have a job, let see her true motives.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

One love man, I wish your every peace of mind u desire in this world

Same here and wish too bro.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Blaqfellow: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
first I think your not man enough to be married how can a woman you married with ur money become a torn i n ur flesh and your still with her your too young to face this kind of calamity in ur home push her out and have ur peace b4 she kills you
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by iTearHerToto: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Even my enemies can't have such balls.. But this is what someone calls "wife"

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
This would be a very clever move, because you can immediately stop spending on her and sponsoring her masters. Then observe what she would do next. She would likely show the full range of her true colours and would reveal if there is and iota of hope for salvaging the marriage.
Achor1111:

OP let's do this, pretend as if you have been sacked from your job because of her nasty attitude(be very serious and mean about this) watch her reaction. I will tell you the next move to take.
NB, break the news on weekend, l prefer Friday.
You will win this war!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Hkff: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Then take action
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by godofuck231: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Buy chloroform here

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
ChybuzzDD:
Our forefathers 'manned' up and were fully in charge of their various homes; their wives were humble, hardworking and respected them.
There was no such thing as a woman then rubbing shoulders or dragging headship of the family with her husband.
That, is the romanticized version of history you, and other gullible beings such as yourself, were fed, I am afraid. The truth is so many of the same ills that supposedly exist today existed even during the times of your forefathers this even as they continued, desperately, to use their traditional laws and powers to qwell the voices of the oppositon, and subjugate their women folk. They never prevailed even then. undecided

Women who dared to rub shoulders with your forefathers did in fact exist, but they, your forefathers, conveniently used their powers to label such women outcasts, prostitutes, mad, or even witches , this after their failed attempts at controlling said women. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by 99thEnemy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Won't be surprised sha. Oloshos no dey wear pant

Zzor Iyaebe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Bbdealer(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2022
When you marry for beauty that's usually the results. A woman who has the mindset that the man Must provide

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by drmuchin: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mentholated:
I get surprised when men stay in unhappy marriages because of their kids. It does not make sense at all.

I am happily married but if I have to divorce my wife, I will make sure the kids stay with her. I will resist every effort to keep anyone of them.

The hardest part of marriage is raising children. Why will someone want to struggle for that responsibility. Live your life and visit from time to time.

she will poison their minds against u kpatakpata
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by dk58(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2022
When she's well-endowed, hot and charming, what else can a young man with Adrenalin rush see? No time. But when the chips are down, Samson sef no fit...Lol
CreepyBlackpool:
you people didn't date before getting married?

abi you only saw ass and boobs instead of her real character why you people were dating?
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by 3headedgoattt: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2022
daddytime:
Hmmm...

I can relate to what it feels like with your daughter and the fear of losing her.

But not to worry, even if you and your wife eventually go your separate ways which I will advise you to consider because your wife obviously isnt supposed to be your wife. She is an enemy or someone else's supposed wife who won't hesitate to bring you down before exiting your life eventually.

Oga, no worries or fears of the unknown. Find your way from this conundrum ASAP and even you would marvel at how easy you'd navigate through.

Wishing you the best on your next moves.

If una sha need laptop to type the divorce or conciliatory letter, na me be una plug. Just dm me or do me a WhatsApp from my signature.

Have been on nairaland for years just reading posts and funny comments. Your comment made me register just now so I can get your whatsapp contact. Pls quote me and reply with your whatsapp contact
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by daddytime(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2022
3headedgoattt:

Have been on nairaland for years just reading posts and funny comments. Your comment made me register just now so I can get your whatsapp contact. Pls quote me and reply with your whatsapp contact

Welcome to our family of the registered nairalanders grin
Be sure to have a tough skin, man.

08028711002 Whatsapp
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Omolarablg: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Please separation is necessary if not you will soon lose that job and after ward your self respect and that's when you will be depressed by her actions and boom on the way to early grave and she will live her life with some sort of Casanova
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by cescky(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge on nairaland that I hate guys that works from home,bitcoin, and any other online money making rubbish. So I don't have eyes for him and his likes.You know what I like and don't pretend about it

I don't know you or much about you.

But you just showed how very ignorant and local and how youd be full of frustration in the future.. The crypto, your condemning, people have legitimately made millions of dollars from small investments, enough to change the financial destiny of generations yet unborn in your village.

Crypto is the future, keep crying in poverty
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by torqque7(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
You and your wife need sense..I have no advise for weak ass men who are simps.I bet You noticed some of these her behaviors when dating but yet you overlooked them and married the lunatic so enjoy you wahala undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by blessedemperor(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
godofuck231:
Buy chloroform here

How much ?
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by 21void: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Viking007:
You saw all these traits and you still chose to marry her. Oga, enjoy your marriage. undecided
Oga viking, please can you recommend me to a trusted person that buys PayPal, for some reason I think you're the only trustworthy person on this platform

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Koleb: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
21void:
Oga viking, please can you recommend me to a trusted person that buys PayPal, for some reason I think you're the only trustworthy person on this platform
if your funds are clean. I buy PayPal funds @ 520 per dollar. Quote me with your WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.