Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. (44373 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Thesaint141(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Won't be surprised sha. Oloshos no dey wear pant

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by tradepunter: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Slap sheggey comot from her head...

Women that deserves love are been abused...

While those that are possessed like this one are been let off to continue displaying their demons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ShenTeh(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ishilove:
Where una dey see all these kain women marry? undecided

Them full everywhere.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ImoleNaija: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pataricatering:
there are women who do everything you bolded and more - di they ask for submission from their husbands? Submission will choke you there

End_time feminist! Na the submissive part of his comment make you feel so bittered undecided Cursed are the men who live under the same roofs with unsubmissive wives; because they can't have happiness & peace of mind. Only a re_tard, who would be looking up to you for food & survival, could marry someone like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ransomed: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Stop all attention and communication for 2 weeks. Prepare your meals without asking her for assistance. Talk to your siblings as if they are new babes you want to catch, watch out for desire to have your attention at all cost . Suspend your financial commitment for 2 weeks and concentrate on the little angel. She will seek for peaceful discussion , then, give her you peace of mind, dos and don't s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by newoffer: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bros ,u go need to bite once a while so she knows who the man is.
Aidejay:
Your wife is trying to reduce you, she is trying to pull you down and going after your job which she feels is important to you and relevant to your standing in life is a means for her to beat you down and threaten you.

she has put you in a corner, now you're trying to save your marriage, save your child and save your job.

for a woman to be going after your source of income that is funding the family and her lifestyle is another level of wickedness in high places.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by eskimoeze: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
Dude Let me not lie to you...

If a woman goes to that extreme you made a huge mistake in marrying her and no marriage counselor can fix this if you like allow them to deceive you until you have 3 children then it will be so tight and your youth will have been wasted.

Way forward/Exit Strategy

Immediate term
1. pally your immediate line manager and a critical member of your firm Executive Management.

2. Be on friendly terms with your work place Security team Led by the CSO.. Give them head up especially the CSO with her pix as she will disguise and make many attempt to enter your work place to embrass you.

Short term
1. Get a friend you can work from his house daily could be a student sef or an hotel you can use their lobby during office hours or distance neighbor.

2. Your wife should not know this locations on no account

Medium term

1. Rent a new apartment or Share with a friend short term
2. File for divorce and serve her while outside the house with your daughter

On no account should she know your new apartment or you disclose this to any of her loved ones or your loved ones for now.

If you do any pity party you might lose your life as this woman is capable of killing you if you fall into her trap.. you can't serve her divorce paper and still sleep in the same house. We don't want you gracing Nairaland front page as gone too soon so use survival intent and your head instead of your heart..

Pressure and crocodile tears will come from many quarters friends, relatives, counsellors, pastors etc and you will be digging your grave if you fall for it.

A word is enough

NB: Few days back in the US, a man flew an aircraft into the home he shared with his wife with a plan to kill her and himself out of frustration instead of walking away.

The wife survived and her son while the man died... The wife response was I don't know why my husband acted that way as he is a fanstatic husband. More or less the best husband in the �..

Won't it has been better if she said truly they had a dispute...you see the narrative...

Read between the lines and smell the coffee.

Op follow this advice if you wish to leave long. I can't imagine my wife calling my working place over a domestic issue. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by almarthins(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

Some women no get sense at all. By the time she destroys her man, what would she tell her daughter?

Omo I tire for some women o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by tradepunter: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
like1:

What worked for me might not work for you.
So this is my story, My wife started such, always shouting, going crazy like a mad market woman on a daily basis, I swear, we dated for 3 years before marriage and for once I never saw such. I tried to stop arguing or exchanging words with her, started buying random gifts here and there, but these acts were very temporary, as the effect last not up to 4 hours and she starts again. I was really frustrated, I didn't want to report to anyone as our marriage was new.

But then out of frustration, I didn't know when I changed it for her, I started my own madness, anytime she starts, I will just start behaving like a tout, and later leave straight to the nearest hotel. On the first time, I stayed there for 3 days. I dropped no money at home while I was staying at the hotel, if she calls I will pick. When she starts ranting of not droppping money at home, I told her I used the money to pay for hotel accommodation. After, the second night, she starts pleading I come home that she has changed. I stayed one more day, returned home. This calmed her down for near a week or so and she started again. I repeated same, this time she had to report me to our parents and hers too. They called I told them straight that they should inform her that if she doesn't behave, next one I will leave the house for her.

On my return, the second time, I now carry problem come and totally changed it, I started shouting and behaving like a tout why she should report me, I did the shouting for days. Till she now resolved that she has finally changed and started advising me that I shouldn't behave that way since I am older than her and the man of the house and should be the one advising and calming her down. She really changed this time, since then when there is an issue, even if we don't agree, she argues and get angry like a normal human being without that rascal shouting and all. Peace have returned for the time and everybody is happy again.

But in any case, I have resolved to look for another accommodation if she continues.

Not sure what will work for you, try a bit the hard way and see if it solves the problem. You really have to fight for your peace. If the hard way doesn't resolve the problem, then true true she is tired of the marriage, just find your way. Leave your daughter with her, she would always be fine.

I find it very interesting and funny also...

Married men are trying ooo ... That peace of mind nah why I dy my own.

Couple of ladies are trying to package as potential because they see stable guy... But I don't buy into any of their pretense.

Kudos to all you married men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by newoffer: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Op na your destiny helper be dis ooo. No do gentle man go get high blood pressure. I helped alott of staff during my days as a security operative. Wahala no dey finish
eskimoeze:
Op follow this advice if you wish to leave long. I can't imagine my wife calling my working place over a domestic issue. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by VicM6: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.
this one don drink sapa....na dem dem ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Solatium(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

Dude let go of her,she won't change neither will she stop the harassment.
The same daughter you are thinking of losing when you file a divorce you will still lose her when she stays and eventually take your job away.
Just save your job,your sanity and let her go,you can always see your daughter anytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Obiwonkilobi(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
you people didn't date before getting married?

abi you only saw ass and boobs instead of her real character why you people were dating?

You obviously are single
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Truvelisback(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Omo! See Korokoro witchcraft. Ur wife wan take food from ur mouth and render u jobless. For ur own good, keep vital info away from ur wife, manage she no come go hang u to death.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by AbimbolaAshabi: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmmmm
I feel ur pain. God will see u through. U have a man who provide for u and ur family yet u are nt satisfied. The man sponsored ur masters. U are nt appreciative and submissive to him
She dey enjoy ooooo
She should go out to there and ask people what it take to work and still go for master's program and also cater for the family and their husband frustrating them for nt contributing enough
She got everything on a platter of gold yet she is misbehaving.....God will open her eyes so she can change
I don't pray for divorce bt u need to talk to her and tolerate her more it might be ur attitude that prompt her bad behavior
Try to work on ur attitude esp d bad ones and u see God moving in ur home
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by poiZon: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Won't be surprised sha. Oloshos no dey wear pant

Kriss u r not a Christian!
Go find were u get this kriss from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Mentholated: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
I get surprised when men stay in unhappy marriages because of their kids. It does not make sense at all.

I am happily married but if I have to divorce my wife, I will make sure the kids stay with her. I will resist every effort to keep anyone of them.

The hardest part of marriage is raising children. Why will someone want to struggle for that responsibility. Live your life and visit from time to time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Lindodo20: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.

This one na confirm werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by BabylonCruise(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
No dey talk Nonsense Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Oyiboman69: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

Honestly...I didn't see this coming...it happen so fast. We only dated for about 7 months.

I just hated my self.
I don't know why some men won't stand by their words and act like one?...withdraw all your support for on her as she chose to disrespect you. Start saving all the money going to her expenses so that she can go and source out money somewhere. What do you think she will look like after finishing that her school you're wasting your money on?,do you think she will assist you in whatever way if you have problem with your work?.
honestly, your wife sees you as a weak man that's was why she's been treating you like this, and sorry to say,you're acting like one. Many people have been sounding it here times without number, that no one should go through different stress just to please women , but you guys won't listen. don't try to satisfy a woman by sacrificing yourself in the process... being it wife or girlfriend, always pay attention to their body language, most of them don't worth the stress from guys.

I don't tolerate rubbish from women...the only language i speak to a woman, is talking to you in your own very language, no time for self pity. I treat you the way you treat me and if you like call me wicked man.

My advice is that you should rent an apartment somewhere, use that place as your office,stop all your financial support for her,start living the life opposite of the way you've been living it maritally, make the house uncomfortable for her also and she can go and report to your boss if she chose to. One thing I've noticed about some women is that the downgrade a man who is calm and kind hearted but cherished the hardened mined ones, that's why you will see them calling some men woman wrapper, they hate it when a man is in that category....

Besides, why do you think that you can only get to court before ending your marriage?... you can end it in your mind so that if she's tired,she can choose to go to court which you can respond to at your own convenient time. you can as well leave the child for her just to save yourself from your misery....

I am a married man,so that you don't think I'm one of those people called children here...this is my own little contribution....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Ikpongiton: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
If you know what some other men are going through in marriage, your own na toy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Make Una no dey out fear for we that are about to marry please. I believe you did not date her for long to notice her bad attitude.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Oluwapresley(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

You want to make money off nonsense? Can you believe yourself? As you have said, your marriage will not be devoid of problem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Valuc: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
That woman you think is a bully.. has a code.. find that code and know peace... And secondly ua not saying what you did or doing to her.. it is only her own we re hearing... those lousy no harm people that people will think are the troublesome ones are somehow not the issue but All these silent killers are worst and are the ones with the issue...
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Matheo01: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please Bros.
1. Try to remember her behavior before you got married
2. Check when she started showcase that dirty character that lead you to fight all the time
3. Seek the face of God.

Then you will have answers to your problems.
Remember God is still saying something!!!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Oyiboman69: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
Make Una no dey out fear for we that are about to marry please. I believe you did not date her for long to notice her bad attitude.
women can change anytime so that you'll begin to wonder if this is the person you knew all this while before committing to the union... it takes only the grace of God just to find a good woman. my grandmother of almost hundred years,reminded me that a wife is not chosed by man,it is in line with ones destiny and that is why you'll see a poor man married to a very beautiful and submissive wife. I don't think prayer and smartness comes to play when choosing a wife but,we can only pray to be favoured with a good partner cos it is all we can do....

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by brightalo1010: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

Maybe you need to spend 100% of your salary on her but I myself can never do that and she must be submissive there is no negotiation about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Godwin25king: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
How tf did she end up being your wife with all these traits mr undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

The statement that she is not submissive at all are characteristics of the "woke" women generation and FINsters these days. For your peace of mind and for the fact she is sabotaging your job, get another apartment and leave her. Once your mind is now clear, you can send her the divorce papers. I hate what I don't like! You have suffered enough bro! Put a stop to the suffering! After the divorce, continue to be in the child's life. My 2 cents.

PS A lot of marriages are falling apart due to non-submissive women who are polar opposites of what our mothers were in the name of being "woke" and FINsters SMH. Even if I don't agree with the bible in totality, the fact the holy book advice women to be submissive, there is something they saw. The result of an unsubmissive woman is what the Op is experiencing.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Seriously?? How una dey manage marry witchcraft??

E be like say I go bone this marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

As for getting the custody of your child which is your biggest challenge according to you, that is where a good lawyer comes in and your colleagues at work who have seen your wife's irrational behaviour and your care for your daughter can come in as witnesses to support your court custody claims. Ire o.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by emmyN(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't womanize. Simply put, you life is boring and she is trying to bring some spark into it cheesy. How old is she?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.