Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. (44382 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

A wife you're doing all these for, yet she's not submissive?

What are you guys enjoying in this institution called marriage?

No woman in this world is worth your peace of mind.

Very important the last statement! I will add to it, no marriage or even human interactions is worth more than your peace of mind!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by brandon2009: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anything that will make you to be happy.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jondelng:
Rent a small room outside for 6 months. Take your child. Let her fend for herself

Happy to see someone that gave him the same advice as I gave. He needs to get himself and clear his mind by getting away from that situation first which is where both our advice come in.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

Infact, I wonder why leaving, albeit temporarily or even permanently, is not an option for men going through hell at home!

It is a very handy option! Getting away from this kind of situation is the first thing men in this situation should do first to avoid being on newspaper pages as an domestic violence death suspect when he can't take it anymore. My 2 cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Apus:

Don't forget to make a video or audio recording. You will need it.

You can say that again! It will be valuable piece of evidence against her child custody claims during the child custody case in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kriss216: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pataricatering:
kris , go and find d a girlfriend - it's 8bvious konji is making you frustrated - all dis hate wey u get for women no fit solve your problem .
You want me to get a Nigerian girlfriend and start fornication?

I'm sorry, that's against my believe. I'm for God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Won't be surprised sha. Oloshos no dey wear pant

Gbas gbos aye! grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
Dude Let me not lie to you...

If a woman goes to that extreme you made a huge mistake in marrying her and no marriage counselor can fix this if you like allow them to deceive you until you have 3 children then it will be so tight and your youth will have been wasted.

Way forward/Exit Strategy

Immediate term
1. pally your immediate line manager and a critical member of your firm Executive Management.

2. Be on friendly terms with your work place Security team led by the security head. Give them head up especially the Security head with her pix as she will disguise and make many attempt to enter your work place to embrass you.

Short term
1. Get a friend you can work from his house daily could be a student sef or an hotel you can use their lobby during office hours or distance neighbor.

2. Your wife should not know this locations on no account

Medium term

1. Rent a new apartment or Share with a friend short term
2. File for divorce and serve her while outside the house with your daughter

On no account should she know your new apartment or you disclose this to any of her loved ones or your loved ones for now.

If you do any pity party you might lose your life as this woman is capable of killing you if you fall into her trap.. you can't serve her divorce paper and still sleep in the same house. We don't want you gracing Nairaland front page as gone too soon so use survival intent and your head instead of your heart..

Pressure and crocodile tears will come from many quarters friends, relatives, counsellors, pastors etc and you will be digging your grave if you fall for it.

A word is enough

NB: Few days back in the US, a man flew an aircraft into the home he shared with his wife with a plan to kill her and himself out of frustration instead of walking away.

The wife and her son survived while the man died.. The wife response was I don't know why my husband acted the way he did as he is a fanstatic husband. More or less the best husband in the world.

Won't it has been better if she said truly they had a dispute...you see the narrative...

Read between the lines and smell the coffee.

Perfect advice especially where he goes incommunicado to this idiot of a wife as e get why and ignores people's pleadings on her behalf. The second part of he falls for it, it is either he that will end up dead by the wife killing him or the wife the day he explodes, beats her up to her death and becomes a murder suspect. One of them or even both might not survive being alive if they continue to live together. My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sexyliciousbri:
Gather evidence. Divorce. Win custody. Live happy life.

Gather evidence from videos and pictures of her unruly behavior and the effects. Get witnesses from your colleagues at work who will support your views that your wife is mentally imbalanced due to her unruly behavior and unfit to take care of a child and that you have been taking care of the child. Divorce. Win custody. Live happy life. Fixed.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by IamAsiri: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Mom007:
The sooner men realise that domestic violence is a two way thing, the better for their piece of mind. Oga, I will tell you the same thing I would have told you if you are a woman, what God has put together, let no nairalander put apart!
Seriously though, that woman sounds frustrated and you did nothing to shed light on the root of her frustration. Tackle that prayerfully and you will get your home back. Its not only women that ought to work and pray for their marriage. The ease at which people give up on their marriages these days is scary!

Thank you! I am so surprised that this man is not saying what led to their altercations that made her so irrational. One might be shocked if one hears the other side of the story, or the real truth sad
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Richy4:

embarassed
I didn't mean to honestly but i don't know how he missed all the red flags during courtship... it was not as if he was somewhere abroad and they matchmake and parcels a wife to him to marry without courting

You forget some of these vagina people can be pretentious to get married and then bare their fangs after marriage? It is in a huge realm of possibility as we have heard a lot on this.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by hansomb: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2022
From your write up and with due respect seems you not man enough. You have a kindoff bitter leaf attitude. Don't divorce her. Find a way to make the marriage work and be a man. Yes be a man. Adopt more lion like attitude not sheep like attitude cos it won't work for such women. Am not saying you should begin to beat her ( though from ur write up it seems she's more stronger than u for u to lock your self inside a room) Imagine if you not the one paying the bills, it would have been worst. Be aan/lion.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Ishilove:
Where una dey see all these kain women marry? undecided

Dem plenty outside o. Those are the disasters in the name of being "woke" and FINsters we have to hope we don't marry while finding the submissive ones which is like finding a needle in a haystack SMH.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by PlanktonX: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2022
I guess it is time for the demon to start acting, many woman are possess of this demon, once it's time to separate them from their husband, the woman will just be uncontrollable....

First, check if any of her sisters is legally married...
Is her mother too under the roof of her father.

As we pray for ourselves, we need to pray for our spouses too.

Just as Apostle Paul said, the things I wish to do, I do not do, bit the things I do are those I wish not to do.

It always a pity that their eyes only clear when they are finally thrown out...it is a big curse

Just personally intercede for her, pray for her and I believe the mercy of God will liberate her.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Iamthoney(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Mr Simpson
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ViVaMadrid: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2022
mexioni:
I once had a colleague whose wife would come down to the office to embarrass him before everyone in the office complex, they have 6 children together and he was just a dispatch rider. I won't tell you how the story ended.

Fear bad woman sha

Abeg give us this gist grin
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ImaIma1(f): 12:41am On Jan 09, 2022
She's trying to destroy what she is benefiting from. Isn't that foolishness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by DONFASZY(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Give her a break for 6month n stop d spending

She will adjust wen she no see u for 6 month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Saao:
Alot of wicked ladies nowadays. Best things to do is to avoid marriage.

You can say that again bro! The last statement though I don't support, marriage is key and must be to the right person however if it is the first or multiple marriages it takes to get that right person because let us face it, the days of women being homemakers is long gone unfortunately.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How many have you divorced abeg? undecided

Shut up! One of them we have been talking about SMH.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Don't hate yourself now, this is not the time to start hating yourself nor blaming yourself. The best u can do right now is separation, if u could be sponsoring her MSC with your 70% income, I wonder what would happen by the time she start earning, she would throw u away, is better u damn what people would say and hv peace of mind than dying slowly and pleasing people.

Thank you especially at the last statement!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by yemi1504: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Fididiguy:
You too should give your life to Christ, start family alter in your home, read Bible together and see an instant mending of broken relationship

Shut up! Won tun ti de o!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by spartachico(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Dangbana choko
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Gval123: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Why would u marry a woman who does not obey u? that's ur error. There's only one way to correct that error and it's simple. Lay down the rules for her. If she's not willing to follow, let her go or be ready to die young. My pipo say woman way you nor fit tok to make she obey you, nor marry her put 4 house. Na Nigeria you for day fear to lose custody of pikin, abi na America u day? where she wan see the igho to take care of the pikin? Chai, so, if society say give woman a chance, e mean say make men give the woman their head? If u don't put that woman on the leash now, she will put u. In fact, for u to put this matter here, she already have u on the leash. she's in control. She go use awa kill u if u nor take time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by thaprofit88: 1:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Saao:
Alot of wicked ladies nowadays. Best things to do is to avoid marriage.

I think what you mean is for people to observe properly and avoid marrying the wrong person. You can’t say avoid marriage. Cars get accidents yet we still buy them. Also not all get involved in accidents. *if you still don’t gerrit jus forgerrit*
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Jan 09, 2022
yemi1504:
Shut up! One of them we have been talking about SMH.
You sure say light dey on up there at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by adekS1(m): 2:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Kindly give this submission some thoughts n actions

If all you said are indeed true,though u av ur own flaws too,at the point of her trying to sabotage ur job which may lead to u losing your job is the height of it for me.

1) she probably need to learn some lessons,stop any upkeep money either for masters or personal stuff for now.let her fend for herself.
If possible arrange with ur boss n colleagues and pretend that you av bn sack by those actions of hers.
Let it affect every damn financial aspect of the house except ur daughter. If she call ur boss or plead on ur behalf they shd play along that u av bn been sack truly cos of her n her complaints that their company has zero tolerance for bringing domestic issues to office.

Watch if she will show any remorse which l doubt she wont,if nt go n rent another apartment outside for ur own peace, at least she will av to pay the rent of where she is herself n shame of u abandoning her may make her av a rethink in her boredom.

If all these fail then truly ur marriage may be gone.but l av every assurance this will wrk.
Atimes wen some women are too comfortable n av a nice guy doing a lot for them they will still tend to misbehave. The above suggestions shd put her to check.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Brushstrokes20: 2:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided

No bitch born of a woman dare try such nonsense with me!
It's MY WAY or the HIGH WAY undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 09, 2022
The last Bastard that tried that was divorced despite having 4 kids for the man.. She can never wish her brother such bad experience as losing his job.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by blahc007: 2:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You'll be shocked to know that this same character is probably part of why OP was drawn to his wife while they were dating. lipsrsealed
Seriously....??
Cos this matter don confuse me tire.
I know say some characters are developed inside marriage, but....kaiii....I no even know what to say again
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by OGAStacks2021: 2:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Do a DNA test on the child, from there you will understand what you are in.
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by fatboyslym007: 3:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Bro I can relate...
If you love your daughter's mental n social health. You must find ways to separate... The signs are of narcissism... People will blame you for ignoring signs. they've not been hit by a narcissist b4, so they don't understand. It's not your fault bro, they a manipulators and great at deceiving. If you are a Christian, Muslim or in a religious circle, she should have portrayed you as irresponsible or even a womanizer.
She needs a proper mental evaluation.
I repeat the earlier you separate her from your daughter the better for your daughter or else she would damage your daughter and she might end up like her..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.