Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy (24377 Views)

Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by genkins(m): 6:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Once I noticed insult, I excuse myself from such conversation.
Do have a nice day ahead

Once facts meet delusion, an escapist excuse is formed.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by AntiChristian: 6:11am On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:

You need to calm down, no one i's lying here.
24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

I just quoted from KJV. It read that the bears mauled the lads not killed the lads. The version you quoted said the bears tore up the lads.
Neither you nor I wrote the bible. My point was that the Bible never said the bears killed the lads. We have seen people who where attacked and mauled by bears and still survived it.

Bears tore up or mauled 42 lads for calling Elisha bald head! Do you think they can survive? Bear attack?
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tomahawk99(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Techguy96:

Mumu, you and your pastor including oyedipo na mumu.
Who be this? Are you sure you are barking at the right tree?
Oga face the redeemed member and leave me alone.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tomahawk99(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

I'm a Christian nd I live by d rules nd regulations.
What are the rules and regulations?
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by tctrills: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Bears tore up or mauled 42 lads for calling Elisha bald head! Do you think they can survive? Bear attack?
Actually, many people have survived bear attacks.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:

Actually, many people have survived bear attacks.

The bear didn't tear them up!
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by tctrills: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

The bear didn't tear them up!
actually to maul means to tear up. It depends on which version you are using and in what sense we are using it.
It's safe to say, the bible did not tell if the boys were killed
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by AntiChristian: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:
actually to maul means to tear up. It depends on which version you are using and in what sense we are using it.
It's safe to say, the bible did not tell if the boys were killed

I'm Sorry the bears tore them up and left them alone to survive!
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways. Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power. And after he had made a purification for our sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high. So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs. For example, to which one of the angels did God ever say: “You are my son; today I have become your father”? And again: “I will become his father, and he will become my son”? Hebrews 11:1-5

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth every knee will bow! Philippians 2:10

So God will never cause leprosy on anyone who speaks against any follower of Jesus because according to Jesus himself his followers must pray for their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} they mustn't curse or think of evil towards anyone {Luke 9:51-56} meaning it's until God's kingdom come that unbelievers will be judged not now {Matthew 12:36} therefore anyone expecting evil things to come upon blasphemers now doesn't believe in Jesus! smiley

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by ocelot2006(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
gnhpowerhouse:
You mean the Hell Fire Straight G.O grin

grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by tctrills: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Like I said earlier many people have survived bear attack's with different degrees of injuries. That wouldn't be the first or the last time
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by tctrills: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Like I said earlier many people have survived bear attack's with different degrees of injuries. That wouldn't be the first or the last time.

Early last year. https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/05/21/alaska-man-survives-horrific-bear-attack-while-on-the-job/amp/

An Alaska man miraculously survived a brown bear mauling that included several bites to the head, a crushed jaw and a cavernous scalp wound, according to reports.

I did not write this, I copied it from the New York Post
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by AntiChristian: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:

Like I said earlier many people have survived bear attack's with different degrees of injuries. That wouldn't be the first or the last time.

Early last year. https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/05/21/alaska-man-survives-horrific-bear-attack-while-on-the-job/amp/

An Alaska man miraculously survived a brown bear mauling that included several bites to the head, a crushed jaw and a cavernous scalp wound, according to reports.

I did not write this, I copied it from the New York Post

What %age survives?
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Aaronsrod: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

What %age survives?

This your question is of no consequence.

All that matters is that 42 children suffered disfigurement, were bloodied, or even brought to the gates of hellfire itself by wild bears through their mockery of Gods servant.

So cares if the children were killed. That is Gods will.

He cannot be mocked.

It is a lesson we must heed.

Rejoice!
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by tctrills: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

What %age survives?
We both don't know
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by AntiChristian: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Aaronsrod:

This your question is of no consequence.

All that matters is that 42 children suffered disfigurement, were bloodied, or even brought to the gates of hellfire itself by wild bears through their mockery of Gods servant.

So cares if the children were killed. That is Gods will.

He cannot be mocked.

It is a lesson we must heed.

Rejoice!

Who told you they were just disfigured?
And how is the punishment fair for kids?
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who told you they were just disfigured?
And how is the punishment fair for kids?

Look at this hypocrite.

Your Mohammad married a 6 year old.

Don't come and pretend to be a good advocate for children. Because pedophilia follows muslims.

Gerrout of here.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Horlufemi(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
RayRay06677:
First sign of Antichrist in this modern era is those ascribing papa, mama, daddy G.O. to themselves as that's in deviance of Jesus instruction in matt 23, direct disobedience of Christ they claim to follow. Anywhere you hear papa, mama, daddy G.O., run very fast they are against Christ.

Jesus' instructions don't matter to these people.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On May 16, 2022
tctrills:

You need to calm down, no one i's lying here.
24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

I just quoted from KJV. It read that the bears mauled the lads not killed the lads. The version you quoted said the bears tore up the lads.
Neither you nor I wrote the bible. My point was that the Bible never said the bears killed the lads. We have seen people who where attacked and mauled by bears and still survived it.
Let's stop blaming bible translation for what is instead our own inability to grasp what is written abeg! lipsrsealed

Now to the case of Elisha and the 42 children, there is a context to that story you conveniently ignore. Before Elisha was established as prophet, many of God's prophet's in the land had been hunted down and murdered by the people who had mostly turned to idol worshipping. The few remaining prophets went into hiding , some thanks to Obadiah. Elijah, a major prophet at the time panicked and ran for his life for fear that he was next but in 1 kings 19, we read of how God sent him back so he could annoint those he had chosen to resolve the problem, this after So many of His prophets had been used for target practice. undecided

So in 2 Kings 2, the killings have ended, King Ahab and his wife Jezebel out of the picture, Elijah replaced by Elisha as the major prophet. Now Elisha is written to have been followed out of the city of Bethel by a group of about 42 boys, all of them mocking them and posing a possible threat, this in the same land that only recently made target practice out of prophets. Elisha couldn't dial 911, so He did the best thing which was call in the God who only recently installed him as a prophet. And God responded with a vengeance sending a message to all in the land that He would not tolerate a repeat of recent events. And His message was clearly received in all of Israel too because at no other time is it written, after that, that God's prophet's were rounded up and massacre in similar manner by the people of Israel. undecided

Oyedepo and all the others out there are liars who use their lies to deceive and delude those who refuse to pay attention to Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin / Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.