Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy (24393 Views)

Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by eguarojeona: 6:29am On Jan 09, 2022
As a Nigerian you cant question your parents,your pastors,imams,elders or even your celebrities. We cant move forward this way.Oyedepo should goan siddon.

10 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Mayorsky07(m): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Blindfolded fellow.... I beg you in the name of God please be wise this year. grin grin grin
Tobechuckwu:
Bishop Oyedepo is talking to Born again Christian here bcuz we live by certain principles.

Secondly, Bishop Oyedepo talked about speaking against ministry u are in or that has been a blessing to u.

U can't be a Christian nd keep talking against church nd the things of God bcuz light can't be against light.

All Bishop Oyedepo said is d truth nd that ignorance is not an excuse in the kingdom of God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by eguarojeona: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2022
Wokenaija:
He means real men of God (like in the Bible) not these con men in suits (mostly white suits, that’s like OG status) deceiving our mothers, sisters, aunties and some of our slow brothers grin if I give my mama small funds Pastor Conman go collect 10% angry .
Biggest Criminals!
It started from those times.Where you there during those times?Story story.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by caesymore(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool

Daddy Freeze would have been suffering from leprosy as a terminal illness since naaa

That's if they really hear from God grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by WHITELIGHTER: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2022
God punish u GOM.....You have lost your way now you wanna instil fear on the gullibles
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Judybash93(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Age don dey enter this one head
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Just listen to the chief SCAMMER. Pastorprenual fraudster trying to instill more fear into his already brainwashed gullible flock.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Mayorsky07(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2022
For me ooh, I believe in God existence? But I don’t believe in religion, It’s March 2020 that I attended Church last. I have come to realize Church is just a scam(In Nigeria $ I haven’t been able to go to other part of the world. 90% of Christians in Nigeria became a Christian because they are bn born into a Christian family, where their parent take them to Church right from infants, they have instilled Christianity into them just as they instilled moral upbringing, no personal convictions.
kunleham:
Christianity is a scam! The whites have since realized this, that's why you can hardly find any of them taking it serious leaving Africans behind!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Victorclean1: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!!!, Said by God almighty

How do we know the one that were anointed by God and the true Godly prophets?.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by saintzy01: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Daddy G O
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by iramure(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
Bishop Oyedepo is talking to Born again Christian here bcuz we live by certain principles.

Secondly, Bishop Oyedepo talked about speaking against ministry u are in or that has been a blessing to u.

U can't be a Christian nd keep talking against church nd the things of God bcuz light can't be against light.

All Bishop Oyedepo said is d truth nd that ignorance is not an excuse in the kingdom of God.
sit down please and learn from intellectuals talking. You will gain a lot and be free from whatever enslavement you are in forthwith

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Mayorsky07(m): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2022
During Jesus time, whenever he want to preach for crowds or teach them a lesson, he would provide the physical things such as food, shelter, water, before he preach to them, but nowadays these so called man of God will bill you before they do anything ooo? did Jesus receive salary during his days ??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Mayorsky07(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Tell them oooo, to stop been enslaved
iramure:
sit down please and learn from intellectuals talking. You will gain a lot and be free from whatever enslavement you are in forthwith

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Richy4(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

I am a Christian and I owe no one an apology for being one... But I dislike people (pastors) that quotes scriptures to suit whatever tendencies they want to achieve...

Speaking of leprosy, I guess he was talking about what happened between Miriam, Aaron and Moses in the wilderness in the old testament...

U can't just believe everything u hear from the pastors...there are still the tendencies of lying spirits controlling some of them because it has happened before in the Bible..If u read the Bible, one will not easily be carried away or deceived by some of them..1kings 22:21-23

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by iramure(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

U don't quote my post nd start insulting me.
If u don't know how to talk to pple , then something else is wrong with u.

U don't deserve a good reply bcuz u lack manners
he is only trying to help u. He meant no insult my dear. Your initial comment did not show that you make use of sound mind at all. You simply too have believe in these con men called pastors. I pray you are liberated

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by SatanTheDeviLL: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Thunder fore u oyedepo, useless scammer

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Mayorsky07(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Una eye don dey open
SatanTheDeviLL:
Thunder fore u oyedepo, useless scammer

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2022
naija4life247:

Don't allow stupidity to kill you ooo

That's d diff btw a born again Christian nd someone that's not.

I believe everything the Bible says nd it is d rule I live by.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Karemarealty288(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Oyedepo no get shame ooooo...is it criticising a Prophet that fed on Locust and honey in the wilderness or Prophets that feeds on a Gulfstream Jet and enjoying all essentials of life........Our Mumu never do?

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2022
naija4life247:

Don't allow stupidity to kill you ooo

The things of God are foolishness to the pple of the world. U can't understand it so no need to argue

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Easy5265: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
They'll always find subtle quotes to meander and instill fear. Leprosy ko, kwashiorkor ni. 98% of what they do is to instill fear in their congregants so they wouldn't ever think of seeing them as false.

How about criticising false prophets? The only leprosy there is that it actually kills ignorance.

Remove tithes and offerings from the church and watch some people say the calls they claim they received from God was fever-induced.

Like tyrant buhari and thieves around him are claiming they were persuaded to run for elections to excuse their failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Tomahawk99:

But he made a valid point. Adult like you cannot think for himself.

I'm a Christian nd I live by d rules nd regulations.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by mybiz234: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

U don't quote my post nd start insulting me.
If u don't know how to talk to pple , then something else is wrong with u.

U don't deserve a good reply bcuz u lack manners

Can you show me the biblical backing for what Oyedepo said? No?

Or it doesn't matter if there's no biblical backing because Oyedepo is higher than the Holy Bible?

Paul criticised Peter for misbehaving; did Paul develop leprosy?

You deserve more than insult, you empty headed pastor slave.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by muheeb01(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2022
I'm overgasted and flabberwhelmed

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by wirinet(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
Which principles? The only principles of Bishop Oyedepos ministry is complete worship of Oyedepo and material acquisition is a sign of blessing aka poverty is a curse.

Who is Oyedepo or his ministry? Is he greater than Jesus? Jesus that is a blessing to mankind was spoken against even by political leaders, the religious leaders and even by some of h8s disciples. How many people were cursed with leprosy because they spoke against Jesus.

Christians have been talking against the church from the very begining. If Christians did not talk against the church, Oyedepos church (protestant) would never have been allowed to exist.

Oyedepo is a man like you and I. He is not God. He is not closer to God than you and I.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Techguy96(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2022
There's no difference between this man and mommy g o

Different gender same stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2022
iramure:

He's not talking to everyone, but born again Christian.
He's not talking to church goer, but Christian.

If u don't like a person or a ministry, why can't u walk?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Techguy96(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Tomahawk99:

But he made a valid point. Adult like you cannot think for himself.
Mumu, you and your pastor including oyedipo na mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by gnykelly(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2022
If you criticize others, you should be tolerantvto criticism

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by goslowgoslow(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

See one of the brainwashed and gullible church goer!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Comedian2019: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2022
He's a criminal deceiver. ... waiting for his leprosy. grin
Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by wirinet(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

He's not talking to everyone, but born again Christian.
He's not talking to church goer, but Christian.

If u don't like a person or a ministry, why can't u walk?
Because its a free world. Jesus himself was criticized and then beeten, tortured and eventually killed. In all these, he never cursed anyone with leprosy.

If Bishop Oyedepo cannot take ordinary criticism, then he is not fit to be called a Christian.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case / Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.