Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy (24444 Views)

Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

Remove tithes and offerings from the church and watch some people say the calls they claim they received from God was fever-induced.
Some would say it's flashing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Matthewdan(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2022
DigitalPush247:

ENVY. GOD IS SENDING THE RIGHT PEOPLE ACROSS. FROM DOCTORS, TO LAWYERS, TO MICROBOLOGISTS, TO ECONOMISTS. CONTINUE TO TRY TO PULL ME DOWN. YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME

Oga rest na

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by DigitalPush247: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Matthewdan:

Oga rest na

Yawns. Jerk off
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by iramure(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
in q5 years time , I will be a world class billionaire. I am talking about billions in dollars you bastard. Before end of this year u will die of hunger
so shall it be. Congratulations is advance bro. Just keep working hard and believe it's achievable. You don't have to pay tithe or request for any special prayer. It's simply obeying and applying the principles of success. I also is working towards making my life more meaningful through hard work. Though not easy!..
You don't need to wish death by hunger before the end of the year for anyone. It's inhuman!.
He also will live to realise that he has been scammed all along. I wish you both success in your chosen career
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by adenigga(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2022
DigitalPush247:

Yawns. Jerk off
Maybe you will get sense after this.......

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by SatanTheDeviLL: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
iramure:
so shall it be. Congratulations is advance bro. Just keep working hard and believe it's achievable. You don't have to pay tithe or request for any special prayer. It's simply obeying and applying the principles of success. I also is working towards making my life more meaningful through hard work. Though not easy!..
You don't need to wish death by hunger before the end of the year for anyone. It's inhuman!.
He also will live to realise that he has been scammed all along. I wish you both success in your chosen career
thanks bro, u are right about your advice. I take that back

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by DigitalPush247: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

Maybe you will get sense after this.......

Yawns. If you only knew how much i make daily, steadily, you won't be chatting with moi cheesy. 6 digits per day wink
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by freshalien: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
I wonder how these men think sometimes,why can’t they just shut up and let God’s judgement take place by itself ,always trying to put fear in people so that they cN have them tamed all in the name of religion..

No surprises here. Religion is simply based on fear; hence hell fire or some other form of punishment is constantly used to terrorize their members.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Drsmartphilips: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2022
people wey no fit drop 10 sure odds go dey threaten people.Tueh

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by buzorcharles(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Oyedepo rie nsi
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by stephenponti(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Wokenaija:
grin if I give my mama small funds Pastor Conman go collect 10% angry .
Biggest Criminals!

lol
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by hensben(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2022
genkins:

You are 100% right.. But he cannot understand this. He needs to unlearn the thrash poured into his head first.
Oyedepo is referring to Old Testament. But Christ came and abolished all that. The Pentecostal he represent were formed as a result of rebellious act against the old ways of doing things. They claim no one forced anybody of paying tithe but they coerced and put fear in people to pay. In the Bible, the people that pay tithe didn’t pay with money but agricultural produce and money was in existence then.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by goslowgoslow(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Go nd read Isi 44 Vs 26

God gives him power
You just quoted rubbish! What Bible do you use? Oyedepo version?......No man has right to judge anybody...judge not so you shall not be judged. Judgment belongs to God.
All these useless fake pastors....that works on the minds if gullible and un intelligent people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool

Daddy Freeze would have been suffering from leprosy as a terminal illness since naaa
and coming from this particular thief oledepo

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by elbaraj2020(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Yeye talk...
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by adenigga(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2022
DigitalPush247:

Yawns. If you only knew how much i make daily, steadily, you won't be chatting with moi cheesy. 6 digits per day wink
Hmnnnn......

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by tctrills: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:
Hmmm! This is biblical! I remember Elisha and the bears!

Elisha was mocked by 42 lads of being bald. So he cursed them in the name of the Lord.

Bears came out and tore all of them to pieces!

This is the definition of leprosy o!
The bible did not say it tore them to pieces, it did not even say if it killed them

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by ednut1(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Fear mongerer
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by LaJoe2: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2022
then the Prophets and the Apostles would have died of leprosy for criticizing false prophets.
1 Kings 18:27
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Mamijoh(f): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool

Daddy Freeze would have been suffering from leprosy as a terminal illness since naaa
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by genkins(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
hensben:
Oyedepo is referring to Old Testament. But Christ came and abolished all that. The Pentecostal he represent were formed as a result of rebellious act against the old ways of doing things. They claim no one forced anybody of paying tithe but they coerced and put fear in people to pay. In the Bible, the people that pay tithe didn’t pay with money but agricultural produce and money wasn’t in existence then.
Don't mind them jare.. Oneday they will be delivered ijn
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by BePrepared: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool

His own came in d form of the 5M he's to pay for adultery...

Gods judgement come in diverse forms most of u here criticizing and cursing pastors some of ur judgements may come in job losses, stagnation, unemployment, barreness etc, I'm cursing no one, I'll advise youths to cease from cursing the I pastors and leaders, shut up in matters u dont have details
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by LegalWolf: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
grin Daddy G.O trying to put fear on us about tithe and offering.

This one is not Daddy G.O but Daddy O.G.... Smart man

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by daveP(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don't like how this is going. Especially as its not scripturally broken down or supported. Especially the NT aspect.

Ministers are not infallible. The Apostles were criticized and queried and they stood their ground by proving.

If they are to prove nothing, it wont be in the NT. Peter was criticized.

Paul was

Even Barnabas.

Instead of telling them this, they responded in wisdom and trashed out the issues, even as the Spirit leads.

In other cases, judgement like on Elymas, can be passed. But that wasn't even criticism.

Criticism is even part of the Persecution. But constructive ones void of insult need be wisely faced and cest fini, except the Spirit says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by ocelot2006(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
What if we criticize Mommy G.O?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by chikason22(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Criticizing-men-of-God-can-cause-leprosy-Oyedepo-warns
Unfortunately, You're not a Man Of God. But God of men. By their fruits you shall know them
Leprosy Kee you dia
Nonsense and fake pastors

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by gnhpowerhouse: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
So Dissapointing from The Bishop..Leprosy Ko..Leprosy Ni mtchew ..
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by gnhpowerhouse: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
ocelot2006:
What if we criticize Mommy G.O?
You mean the Hell Fire Straight G.O grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by chikason22(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sheuns:
I don’t think Jesus ever preached fear as much as these guys do. Jesus was cursed and abused during his time but I don’t think there’s a record of him cursing or threatening people with diseases or ailment.
Christ even forgave His killers. All these god of men

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by gnhpowerhouse: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
BePrepared:

His own came in d form of the 5M he's to pay for adultery...

Gods judgement come in diverse forms most of u here criticizing and cursing pastors some of ur judgements may come in job losses, stagnation, unemployment, barreness etc, I'm cursing no one, I'll advise youths to cease from cursing the I pastors and leaders, shut up in matters u dont have details
There are so many that says No to Tithes and Offerings without any Consequences ..The 5m is not as a result of what He said ..There are people that have never missed tithes for once yet Financial calamities befell them leave Nature for Nature..

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by TheMostComplex1: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
They'll always find subtle quotes to meander and instill fear. Leprosy ko, kwashiorkor ni. 98% of what they do is to instill fear in their congregants so they wouldn't ever think of seeing them as false.

How about criticising false prophets? The only leprosy there is that it actually kills ignorance.

Remove tithes and offerings from the church and watch some people say the calls they claim they received from God was fever-induced.

On point
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is how Nigerian Christian leaders are putting fear in Biafrans heads every Sundays and other days use in programming people's brains from defending themselves whenever fulani herdsmen strikes.

If not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB ESN by now fulani herdsmen would have taken entire christians captive.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.