Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy (24437 Views)

Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by TheMostComplex1: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Some would say it's flashing

Real flashing
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by mummymum: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Most of these people claiming to be men of God are really agent of darkness. Satan has spread them all round the world to win more soul to his kingdom. These they do by claiming to be men of God for easy and quick fellowship
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by SonofLothbrok: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bishop David Oyedepo is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
hensben:
O ye are priest, it’s in the bible. As a born again Christian we are equal in the eyes of the Lord. Jesus even warn against calling anybody father spiritually, that we only have one father which is God. Pentecostal churches in Nigeria mixes everything; paganism, tradition and call it Christianity.

U better read nd know d Bible for urself. Stop following internet Christians to be saying wat u don't know.

Elisha called Elijah his father in d Bible nd God was not angry with him.

Paul called Timothy his son in d Bible nd God was not angry with him.
At least Paul wrote 2/3 of the new testament.

We are all born again Christian in d eyes of God, but there are levels.
There are still babes in d kingdom that uses milk, nd there are adults that takes strong meat.

Go back nd study d word of God for urself
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
in q5 years time , I will be a world class billionaire. I am talking about billions in dollars you bastard. Before end of this year u will die of hunger

Time will tell...just wait nd see
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by DigitalPush247: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

Hmnnnn......

Cry me a river, hater
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
genkins:

Lol.. Oyedepo has brainwashed you to believe old testament is a Christian book.. Lol.. Oyedepo sef... Lol

So internet Christianity has brainwashed u that old testament isn't Bible.

See what internet Christianity has turn u to?

U can easily run nd call on God of Abraham.
Abraham is d father of faith.
Jesus Christ is the son of David.

Go nd read Hebrew 11 nd correct urself afterwards
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
genkins:

My brother, there were no pastors in the old testament. Old testament is part of the Bible but is not for Christians to follow. Lemme ask you, how many things in the old testament do you follow? No wonder u pray for your enemies to die which is against the instruction of christ.. If i call you anti christ now, you will pick offense

So as a Christian,u are only meant to follow new testament?
Internet has so much brainwashed pple nd their Christianity.

Go nd read Hebrew 11 nd tell me d fathers of faith d Bible made mentioned of
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
smeag0l:
I'm a christian and the problem with a lot of Nigerian christians including you is that they are very shallow. They believe everything their pastor says and even add their own to it without having any scriptural backing to support their claims. Anyways, most Nigerian christians don't study their bibles so what am I even saying?

Go nd read 2chro 20vs 20
Isi 44 Vs 26

Use the scriptures above to change ur shallow mind
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
chukel:
double standard. You are not a born again. Period.

Comparing Christianity with ur president or Nigeria?

And u are telling me that I'm not born again.

Abeggi check urself If u are still in faith bcuz it's not hard to notice from this little conversation
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You just quoted rubbish! What Bible do you use? Oyedepo version?......No man has right to judge anybody...judge not so you shall not be judged. Judgment belongs to God.
All these useless fake pastors....that works on the minds if gullible and un intelligent people like you.

But I just quoted d scripture for u to see

Why are u angry since u choose not to believe d scripture
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by SatanTheDeviLL: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Time will tell...just wait nd see
guy shut your gutter. Bleep oyedepo, Bleep adeboye , Bleep pastor Chris. Bleep all the other scammers and Bleep u too
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by hensben(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

U better read nd know d Bible for urself. Stop following internet Christians to be saying wat u don't know.

Elisha called Elijah his father in d Bible nd God was not angry with him.

Paul called Timothy his son in d Bible nd God was not angry with him.
At least Paul wrote 2/3 of the new testament.

We are all born again Christian in d eyes of God, but there are levels.
There are still babes in d kingdom that uses milk, nd there are adults that takes strong meat.

Go back nd study d word of God for urself
Matthew 23:9 …8But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Christ.…. This is Jesus speaking. So will you follow Christ words or Elijah.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by helicoptarr: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Speaking Evil Against Anyone Who Identifies Him/Herself As A Man/Woman of GOD Is Outright Suicide

2 Peter 2:10
"But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities."

2 Peter 2:11
"Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord."

2 Peter 2:12
"But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;"

Titus 3:2
"To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men."

Jude 1:10
"But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves."

Jude 1:18
"How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts."

James 4:11
"Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge."

James 4:12
"There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?"

The WORD is enough!
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Boss469(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of the unscrupulous element in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Semaj77(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool

Daddy Freeze would have been suffering from leprosy as a terminal illness since naaa

Mummy G.O said is punishment is hell and not leprosy
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by adenigga(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
DigitalPush247:

Cry me a river, hater
Your situation grin.....

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by DigitalPush247: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

Your situation grin.....

Focus on your poverty, envious dingbat
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by adenigga(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
DigitalPush247:

Focus on your poverty, envious dingbat
You can please hug the nearest transformer in your area, rich boy!

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by chukwuibuipob: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Next time sad ignore him
Tobechuckwu:

U don't quote my post nd start insulting me.
If u don't know how to talk to pple , then something else is wrong with u.

U don't deserve a good reply bcuz u lack manners
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by DigitalPush247: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

You can please hug the nearest transformer in your area, rich boy!

Yen,yen,yen. Focus on who do you.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by goslowgoslow(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

But I just quoted d scripture for u to see

Why are u angry since u choose not to believe d scripture
Lol... go back and check the scripture you quoted.
I am not angry but it only surprises me how one man with blood flowing in is body like you will brainwash thousands of people with Bible.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tunbolity(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Help us ask Bishop Oledepo what is the punishment for "men of God" that collect money, and gifts from corrupt politicians? As for leprosy, Daddy Freeze and other critics should start bracing up for leprosy niyen
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by holluwizzy: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
One bottle of Wisdom for u.

Kingpee2:
I wonder how these men think sometimes,why can’t they just shut up and let God’s judgement take place by itself ,always trying to put fear in people so that they cN have them tamed all in the name of religion..
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by genkins(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

So as a Christian,u are only meant to follow new testament?
Internet has so much brainwashed pple nd their Christianity.

Go nd read Hebrew 11 nd tell me d fathers of faith d Bible made mentioned of
Read Bible for yourself u no gree.. U de follow oyedepo up and down. Spiritual son we no fit enter I'm father PJ.. Lol.. Ur ignorance smells.. Tueh..

What do u mean by internet spirituality? U and Oyedepo do not even know what Christianity is.. The only difference is that he is chopping your money and you are the one giving. U think by reading the erroneous KJV up and down and quoting old testament passages make u a Christian.. U have a long way to go bro
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by genkins(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

So internet Christianity has brainwashed u that old testament isn't Bible.

See what internet Christianity has turn u to?

U can easily run nd call on God of Abraham.
Abraham is d father of faith.
Jesus Christ is the son of David.

Go nd read Hebrew 11 nd correct urself afterwards

So, does that mean Abraham was a Christian? Answer me boy..

I know u donot know who even wrote the book of hebrews..
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by smeag0l(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
This further confirms that you know nothing about the scriptures. And if you permit me , I will school you on these verses you posted here.
Tobechuckwu:

Go nd read 2chro 20vs 20
Isi 44 Vs 26

Use the scriptures above to change ur shallow mind
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
genkins:

So, does that mean Abraham was a Christian? Answer me boy..

I know u donot know who even wrote the book of hebrews..

Abraham was a righteous man nd the Bible validated him as d father of faith.

Go nd read Hebrew 11.

The Bible also said If u are Christ's then u are Abraham seed , heirs according to the promise.

Let me lecture u a bit, all the righteous man of old went to Abraham bosom also known as paradise. Remember when Jesus died on the cross, he told the thief that tonight u shall meet me in paradise.
In other words, Jesus Christ also went to Abraham bosom.

Abraham was the father of faith nd d word faith only came up in d new testament.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
genkins:

Read Bible for yourself u no gree.. U de follow oyedepo up and down. Spiritual son we no fit enter I'm father PJ.. Lol.. Ur ignorance smells.. Tueh..

What do u mean by internet spirituality? U and Oyedepo do not even know what Christianity is.. The only difference is that he is chopping your money and you are the one giving. U think by reading the erroneous KJV up and down and quoting old testament passages make u a Christian.. U have a long way to go bro

At least it's my money nd I'm responsible for how I spend it.

When a person calls himself a Christian nd start segregating old testament from new testament, then u should know that the Christianity is questionable.

The God of Abraham,Isaac, Moses, David nd co is d still d God of Paul d apostle, John d beloved, Peter nd all other Christians.

The God of old testament is d God of new testament.

God was, God is nd God is to come
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Fredmatic(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

I think if u actually a born again Christian, u will need to read what Bishop Oyedepo said with open mind.

Everything he said is in d scripture. U can't be in a ministry that has or is blessing u nd u are insulting or criticizing d pastor or the church.

U can't be a child of light nd keep criticizing d light.

If u are not okay with the ministry or u don't like the pastor why u can't u walk or go to another ministry that will minister to u in a better way.

The truth is that u can't be blessed in a ministry or under a pastor u criticize, this is d truth. Read A-Z in d Bible, this is what d scripture says

Well I totally agree with your point but one thing you must note is that there are positive and negative criticism.
If a Christian under his ministry criticise him positively positively I see nothing wrong in it , is for a way for him to rethink and adjust his way not doing it like a master and a slave thing . Whatever I say you must obey it, if you are not please leave the ministry . Paul corrected Timothy in the bible.
In the case of that pastors he sack and one when open on sicaul media talk about it. How did he handle the case when he finally speak ? I am sure remember, that was not the best way to handle it, and when a Christian talk about it and offer a reasonable solution, someone like you will say don't talk about him or you will receive a cause.
They are like human like us who are equally subject to mistake in their preaching or afirs of life. I am totally against negative criticism and that was what happened in the bible in the case of Miriam, Moses and others.

Please we should be sensible to note all things and speak at the right time.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
hensben:
Matthew 23:9 …8But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Christ.…. This is Jesus speaking. So will you follow Christ words or Elijah.

The Bible says the scriptures were written as holy men were inspired by the holy ghost.

There are levels in growth.

Gal 4 Vs 1
The heir as long as he's a child differ not from a servant, though he be heir of it all.

The scriptures I sent u nd d one u wrote up there doesn't contradict itself.
God is not an author of confusion.

God is d father of all, but there are principles to follow.

Timothy in the new testament was called son by Paul d apostle. He was a father nd a spiritual father to him, he brought him up in d Christian way

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol... go back and check the scripture you quoted.
I am not angry but it only surprises me how one man with blood flowing in is body like you will brainwash thousands of people with Bible.

But did bishop Oyedepo write d Bible?

The scriptures I quoted was from the holy bible, why are u so angry with Bishop Oyedepo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.