Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy (24442 Views)

Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by DigitalPush247: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

See a typical scammer.......

ENVY. BITING YOU HARD. WE ARE NOW 20 IN NUMBER. CONTINUE TO CRY. MY TEAM TRUSTS ME TO THE HEAVENS
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2022
genkins:

Keep deluding your self with old testament scripture.

Is old testament no more Bible.

So u have separate old testament from new testament, u are just too funny.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
genkins:

I can now see where your problem is coming from. Give me a Christian scripture, you went to the old testament.. Was there Christianity in the old testament? Sorry bro, you are Not a Christian yet.

So old testament is no more Bible to u.

There were prophets nd pastors in d old testament nd so there is in d new testament.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2022
Druss:

Good you are stating verses. This is 2 Chronicles 20 v 20

And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

This is Isaiah 44 vs 26

Who confirms the word of His servant,
And performs the counsel of His messengers;
Who says to Jerusalem, ‘You shall be inhabited,’
To the cities of Judah, ‘You shall be built,’
And I will raise up her waste places

Could you expatiate on how the above back your points taking into account the background of the chapters?

The reason I brought up these scriptures is bcuz of what I said earlier that u can't be blessed under any pastor or ministry u criticize.

Since u already know that God confirms d word of his servants, even if ur pastor pronounced blessings upon u it won't work bcuz u are against d ministry.

I think d sçripture is simple for everyone to understand
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by olasquare: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
I don't know about the leprosy part, but I do know if you attend a church, and said to believe in the calling of the pastor in charge or over the church, my brother and sister, you are doing yourself a very big disservice and danger by criticizing the church or pastor. If you are not good with what they do or how they do, just walk away and keep shut. You don't need to believe this.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Richy4:

You are really a funny character buddy... Were you implying that if I am a born again Christian, that will give me the opportunity to understand what he wrote and if I'm not, I can't?....

How about approaching every thing with open mind instead of dwelling so much in what u were getting from the ministry?...

If for example u were working in an organisation and u discovered that you do not like what was happening in that organisation, do u just keep quiet and say yea, well.. I get so much blessings in this organisation,...My salary and bonus comes from this organisation, I train my kids based on what I am getting in this organisation hence, no need to say a word even when things were going wrong?

Because where I stand, that is just what I think u were implying.....

The church of God is diff from any organisation.
Never compare d church of God with any organisation.

If u don't like a pastor or a ministry, u have d right to leave.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Richy4(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

The church of God is diff from any organisation.
Never compare d church of God with any organisation.

If u don't like a pastor or a ministry, u have d right to leave.
Are u really asking if church was an organisation? Hmmm!! I thought I was talking to....
Anyways bye..
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2022
iramure:
nobody will arrest you for stating your opinion. That is why I have never insulted you as I talk to you. But please try and see beyond your nose. You are in bondage.

If what I said is a sign of bondage to u, then enjoy ur freedom while it last
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Richy4:

Are u really asking if church was an organisation? Hmmm!! I thought I was talking to....
Anyways bye..

I stand by what I said earlier

Enjoy ur day...bye
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2022
This PastorPreneur dn start again...

Well as a Holy businessman he doesn't want his tithes to diminish.. so I understand..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by adenigga(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2022
DigitalPush247:

ENVY. BITING YOU HARD. WE ARE NOW 20 IN NUMBER. CONTINUE TO CRY. MY TEAM TRUSTS ME TO THE HEAVENS
Stop ranting, do the needful.
For your information, see below.......

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by smeag0l(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2022
I'm a christian and the problem with a lot of Nigerian christians including you is that they are very shallow. They believe everything their pastor says and even add their own to it without having any scriptural backing to support their claims. Anyways, most Nigerian christians don't study their bibles so what am I even saying?
Tobechuckwu:

I'm talking about a born again Christian which got nothing to do with Nigeria or the president.

As a born again Christian, u can never be blessed under a pastor u criticize , quote me anywhere. Life is spiritual

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by nkemoma(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Wokenaija:
He means real men of God (like in the Bible) not these con men in suits (mostly white suits, that’s like OG status) deceiving our mothers, sisters, aunties and some of our slow brothers grin if I give my mama small funds Pastor Conman go collect 10% angry .
Biggest Criminals!

Hahahhahahaha ..... Slow brothers
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Naijanascam: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
And what will happen to the men of god doing the opposite?.....
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by kingxsamz(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
This threat is for those who are still mentally chained. This will drive them back into their cage if they were ever thinking of escaping.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by DigitalPush247: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

Stop ranting, do the needful.
For your information, see below.......

ENVY. GOD IS SENDING THE RIGHT PEOPLE ACROSS. FROM DOCTORS, TO LAWYERS, TO MICROBOLOGISTS, TO ECONOMISTS. CONTINUE TO TRY TO PULL ME DOWN. YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by drlateef: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2022
This man againnnnn?!!!! When will his followers wake up?
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Desystem: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
They'll always find subtle quotes to meander and instill fear. Leprosy ko, kwashiorkor ni. 98% of what they do is to instill fear in their congregants so they wouldn't ever think of seeing them as false.

How about criticising false prophets? The only leprosy there is that it actually kills ignorance.

Remove tithes and offerings from the church and watch some people say the calls they claim they received from God was fever-induced.

I agree with you into����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Peace1993: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Criticizing-men-of-God-can-cause-leprosy-Oyedepo-warns
lol. Speaking like he is a man of God. Nigerian number one scammer. I prefer politician to these 419s
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by LordPsalm(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2022
While Criticizing ur political Leaders will give u long life ����

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by chukel(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

I'm talking about a born again Christian which got nothing to do with Nigeria or the president.

As a born again Christian, u can never be blessed under a pastor u criticize , quote me anywhere. Life is spiritual
double standard. You are not a born again. Period.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by SKINDOGGY: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Abeg mechie onu
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by otokx(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2022
At least something to make me smile this morning, another reason why we country people rock.
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by genkins(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Druss:

You continue in your path of passive insults and presume that I am a heifer incapable of reading between lines. I will not argue with you on this. If you think the content of the Old Testament doesn't apply that is your shelenge. Qué Sera, Sera.

For me I am clear on it. The Old Testament is a valid part of the Bible. If we don't agree on this then there is no point in continuing discourse. There is no valid ground for agreement.

My friend.. Is the argument that the old testament is not part of the Bible? If I say what I feel about you, you will say it's passive insult.. Lol..
Now lemme say it again...
Not everything that is biblical is Christian. Now breath in and out and think. Capice?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by genkins(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

So old testament is no more Bible to u.

There were prophets nd pastors in d old testament nd so there is in d new testament.
My brother, there were no pastors in the old testament. Old testament is part of the Bible but is not for Christians to follow. Lemme ask you, how many things in the old testament do you follow? No wonder u pray for your enemies to die which is against the instruction of christ.. If i call you anti christ now, you will pick offense
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by genkins(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Is old testament no more Bible.

So u have separate old testament from new testament, u are just too funny.

Lol.. Oyedepo has brainwashed you to believe old testament is a Christian book.. Lol.. Oyedepo sef... Lol

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by silibaba: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Criticizing-men-of-God-can-cause-leprosy-Oyedepo-warns

His eyes no fit open complete again coz of too much tithes and offerings grin
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by ShaqFu: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Lmao. What a joke. If it's that Mummy G.O that said this, I'm sure they would have made a meme on it already.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by SatanTheDeviLL: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Just watch ur future for d next 5 years, time is d proof of wisdom.

Give urself time nd see d future u have proclaimed upon urself.
in q5 years time , I will be a world class billionaire. I am talking about billions in dollars you bastard. Before end of this year u will die of hunger
Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by hensben(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Yes I believe in God nd I believe also in His prophets nd pastors.

I'm a born again Christian nd this is what d scripture says which I have to.

Ur Christianity is questionable if u have problems with believing in the pastor God has set over u.
U can't believe in God nd not believe in the prophet God set over u.
O ye are priest, it’s in the bible. As a born again Christian we are equal in the eyes of the Lord. Jesus even warn against calling anybody father spiritually, that we only have one father which is God. Pentecostal churches in Nigeria mixes everything; paganism, tradition and call it Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by genkins(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2022
hensben:
O ye are priest, it’s in the bible. As a born again Christian we are equal in the eyes of the Lord. Jesus even warn against calling anybody father spiritually, that we only have one father which is God. Pentecostal churches in Nigeria mixes everything; paganism, tradition and call it Christianity.

You are 100% right.. But he cannot understand this. He needs to unlearn the thrash poured into his head first.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy by Originalsly: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2022
I believe him.... 100%. Sooo many have criticized him..... and to date ... not one has been hit with leprosy.... which by his own words ... proves that he is not a man of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.