Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf (8971 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by ify01: 11:54am On May 10, 2022
lavamaestro:

I don't mean for any gender to be enslaved to another. As long as she is coming to see you and you requested for it, then courtesy demands you foot her tfare. If a man comes to see me, I always give him transport back because courtesy demands it. They always reject it but I offered at least. Same way it goes for dating. Whoever asked for the date pays be it a female or male.
Anyway, I always advice against traveling or going to see someone you met online especially when it is a different state. Security for Nigeria isn't present. No man is worth the risk of leaving my state for him when I have never met him before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation Problem / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside / One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.