Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf (8959 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by ashawopikin(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
No mind dem, dem go carry makeup and filter for their faces, but op u for at least give her tfare, with all the kidnap and security challenges, she risk her life come see u
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by OluwaJohn77: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sorry to say you are not man enough, how could your sister decide for you.....Shame on you and you can even say I didn't give her transport fare....Karma will catch up with u..they will Bleep your daughter and then send her away too

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Gurakel123: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fool@25...Your parents try,I shall pity them cry cry

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by mediainc: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by lavamaestro(f): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Women, know your worth and add tax on it. It will scare useless boys away (redpillers and misogynistic idiots) and attract only real men. What would make a lady travel all the way down with her money to see an impoverished boy? Even with his transport fare, don't do it.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by lavamaestro(f): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
They will complain that Nigerian women are just beauty with nothing to offer. They will still see a lady who isn't too beautiful but is ready to foot her bills or carry her weight and they will treat her like trash.

Having standards reduces easy access to useless men.
Your married sister will meet her waterloo, how funny it will be when it's a lady like that will set her marriage in disarray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
Typical example of "what i ordered vs what i got". You ordered for Ronaldo but got Kante

But you're wicked if you didn't give her transport. Imagine if they do same to your sis

Wicked for not giving her transport??
I didn't see where the OP promised to give her transport o...

She came to visit him on her own volition, she wasn't forced or anything of sort, so why should the OP be obligated to giving her transport? Unless it's outta courtesy sir, no one is obligated to giving his/her guest transportation back after they visit...

If he gives her, fine..if not, that's still fine too...

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Reminderz: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

u no get brain cry
you be mumu man.. your sister tell you that kind something and you go tell am same thing to her face.. you nor get sense... mehn some people nor suppose dey exposed to redpill.. they won't apply common sense...

it's not even a must to give her all the whole transport fare but you can contribute to it as long as she came and you even had your way . despite your claims that she's ugly you still fvcked her.. if na your sister dem use like that con tell her that trash, you go dey happy abi? mumu

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Reminderz: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Favfables1:

She came to visit him on her own volition, she wasn't forced or anything of sort, so why should the OP be obligated to giving her transport? Unless it's outta courtesy sir, no one is obligated to giving his/her guest transportation back after they visit...

you nor wise.. sometimes the money go be like discharging fee.. but you nor wise.. nor be everything person go dey do strong head. it's not a must to give her full transport fee but it can be like a token... na common sense.. nor be by force say e go continue like that..but I nor blame am sha.. na the desperate girl I blame. she feel say people fit nor like am if she show her natural face and she wan try secure a relationship before it's too late na wetin make her dey desperate be that.

the guy con still tell am wetin his sister talk again? nor be childish stuff be that?

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Reminderz: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
ashawopikin:
No mind dem, dem go carry makeup and filter for their faces, but op u for at least give her tfare, with all the kidnap and security challenges, she risk her life come see u

naso brother.. normal normal na social media life be that.. but the guy con still tell her wetin his sister talk? nor be nonsense talk be that?

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Kutunban: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
That's an effeminate behavior, you need to grow up bruh.

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
All riqht. . I have got more of the comments.

i was wrong at first. I know. I Bleep up. . Yeah nobody is above mistake. . I only feel bad when i got the msg frm my sister. And i wanted to hide it away. It was my sister that said if i didnt tell her to go, that she will come to my room and chase her out.. I taut of keepin it away frm her buh wat my sister told me was very embarrassin. . . Bside my other sister gave me a morning ritual to perform on behald of my twin brother. That i shud not sleep or talk to any girl if i wake up in the morning. I taut of this b4 making my decision of tellin her wat my sister said.. She understands me. Yes she did. Buh i knw i was wrong by allowin her to come at first. .

ALL BLAME SHOULD BE UPON ME. . I REALLY bleeped UP. . sad BIG ONE. I HAVE ADMIT I MADE MISTAKE. . PLS

IS MISTAKE PLS Y" ALL SHOULD UNDERSTAND.. IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

I HAVE SENT HER THE TRANSPORT SHE WASTED. . cry

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Reminderz:

you nor wise.. sometimes the money go be like discharging fee.. but you nor wise.. nor be everything person go dey do strong head. it's not a must to give her full transport fee but it can be like a token... na common sense.. nor be by force say e go continue like that..but I nor blame am sha.. na the desperate girl I blame. she feel say people fit nor like am if she show her natural face and she wan try secure a relationship before it's too late na wetin make her dey desperate be that.

the guy con still tell am wetin his sister talk again? nor be childish stuff be that?

Oga wisdom...
I hope you give "discharge fee" to all your guests who come to visit you ba?
Cause if you only give "discharge fee" to just the girls you sleep with, then that's just plain stupid... And it's not different from paying a who..re for a job well done...

And to answer your question...
I totally agree with you, it was super childish of that dude to say what his sister said about his guest to his guest...

He should just have allowed the girl go without saying whatever he said to her...
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Reminderz: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

i was wrong at first. I know. I Bleep up. . Yeah nobody is above mistake. . I only feel bad when i got the msg frm my sister. And i wanted to hide it away. It was my sister that said if i didnt tell her to go, that she will come to my room and chase her out.. I taut of keepin it away frm her buh wat my sister told me was very embarrassin. . . Bside my other sister gave me a morning ritual to perform on behald of my twin brother. That i shud not sleep or talk to any girl if i wake up in the morning. I taut of this b4 making my decision of tellin her wat my sister said.. She understands me. Yes she did. Buh i knw i was wrong by allowin her to come at first. .

ALL BLAME SHOULD BE UPON ME. . I REALLY bleeped UP. . sad BIG ONE. I HAVE ADMIT I MADE MISTAKE. . PLS

nobody is above mistake bro.. we learn and move on. it's just that we just have to be careful of the woman wey we dey kpansh.. just be careful bro... God bless..

is that your sister the eldest?

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Favfables1:

THANK U BRO. GOD WIL BLESS U..

MOST RELEVANT ADVICE SO FAR. THANK U MAN YOU BE REAL GEE ^o^

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Reminderz: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Favfables1:

Oga wisdom...
I hope you give "discharge fee" to all your guests who come to visit you ba?
Cause if you only give "discharge fee" to just the girls you sleep with, then that's just plain stupid... And it's not different from paying a who..re for a job well done...
you still nor wan wise. read the story again and read the comment again then come back to reply

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Reminderz:

you still nor wan wise. read the story again and read the comment again then come back to reply

I think you should follow your own advice before coming on my mention again undecided...
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Getdabag: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
Redpill makes monsters out of men.

No empathy no compassion, it's sad.

All the way from Jos to Anambra.

Only to be the butt of siblings jokes and gossips.

And yet discharged like trash.

I feel bad.

Remember you have sisters and female relatives.
WORD no empathy nothing

Very Annoying post

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Reminderz:

nobody is above mistake bro.. we learn and move on. it's just that we just have to be careful of the woman wey we dey kpansh.. just be careful bro... God bless..

is that your sister the eldest?

YEAH. .
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
NOBODY IS ABOVE MISTAKE.. I MADE A MISTAKE. YES I HAVE ADMIT. .

THANK Y' ALL FOR THE COMMENTS. .

IS ALRIGHT.. I THINK I HAVE GOTTEN SOME ADVICE. . THANKS EVERYBODY

I HAVE SETTLE WITH HER. . . .
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Getdabag: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
lavamaestro:
Women, know your worth and add tax on it. It will scare useless boys away (redpillers and misogynistic idiots) and attract only real men. What would make a lady travel all the way down with her money to see an impoverished boy? Even with his transport fare, don't do it.
preach from now till tmoro, your gender will never listen bcus the realmen are simps who are despised bcus of being broke

And the misogynists and redpillers are probably the ritualists killing girls for money

Sad reality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Reminderz: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

YEAH. .
alright.. but I believe you should be able to make your own decisions too sha.. women don't really like themselves and see themselves as enemies sometimes ..

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Hayee(f): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm a bad guy, I'm a bad guy ended in tears cheesy cheesy grin
Even your fellow redpillers disowned you grin grin grin

Please lala put this thread to front-page so that he can receive more insults grin grin grin
Make I no lie this thread sweet me die cheesy cheesy tongue

When I keep saying Nigerian men don't like good women you think I'm just being stupid grin grin grin

This one is in obvious need of a desperate and blood sucking jeezebel to ruin his life cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Reminderz: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hayee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please lala put this thread to front-page so that he can receive more insults grin grin grin

When I keep saying Nigerian men don't like good women you think I'm just being stupid grin grin grin

This one is in obvious need of a desperate and blood sucking jeezebel to ruin his life cheesy cheesy grin
rest... the matter don end already.
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by benqo01(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Op u didnt do well at all,how will you tell her that your sister doesnt like her? When no b say u b small pikin haba u bleep up......na everlasting hatred u don put for her mind between ur sis and her u know woman na dem no dey forget something.

You dont even know where they will meet and if eventually she meets your sis she go remember wetin u tell her and thats bad.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hayee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

embarassed
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Reminderz: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
benqo01:
Op u didnt do well at all,how will you tell her that your sister doesnt like her? When no b say u b small pikin haba u bleep up......na everlasting hatred u don put for her mind between ur sis and her u know woman na dem no dey forget something.

You dont even know where they will meet and if eventually she meets your sis she go remember wetin u tell her and thats bad.

rest.. he has realised his mistake, the matter don end already.
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:
If you read my previous topic, you will see where i made a post how my enugu girlfriend visited me all the way from jos to anambra..

she landed on tuesday niqht, mehn this was the girl i was dying for, i have even plan of marrying her in the future buh damn, her face was full of black spot and pimples, Very irritatin.. Dnt blame me sha. She was pretty in her pixs.. I knack her the first niqht she stayed. On the second day/niqht, We kiss eachother, on the third day. . Boom, my sister saw this girl and told me that she doesn't like her that she is too old for me. Am 25, she's 27. Damn!, love got us that way cheesy. . Afta i told her what my sister said. She was angry and said she wouldn't have wasted her transport jux to visit me, and now see what am tellin her. . Omo afta i told her. . She said she will be leaving early morning.. As of that niqht she said i will be qivin her transport money for her to travel back to her brother's place. To cut the story, i no qive her shishi.. and that was how she left..
you just bought brand new ticket to hell fire
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by GIdiata(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

This guy is a disgrace to Redpillers Lol. How can you call a lady "ugly" when you're the definition of ugly itself from your display. Redpillers are small broke boys, spit!!!!

Later you'll say women treat men bad but see what you did. Some men don't deserve love. angry

but u defend women that treat men badly. isn't it 1:1 anymore?
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by NaijaCover(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

i didnt narrate d whole story. To avoid getting hurt.. Jux the main part. And mind u this gal i love her so much. . I stil love her up til nw. Buh i av broke up with her. . Dnt wanna be a Bleep boy. Wanna stay alone til i get that white paper. . sad

Boss, you see what Has been saying about most of nigerian ladies?
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
post=109216095:

Boss, you see what Has been saying about most of nigerian ladies?

No o o. . I haven't seen..

u see naija babes? Omo am drippin' in fears abt them.

i have wash my hand commot for naija babes..

na brazilian and ghana bae i wan dey follow. cheesy
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by NaijaCover(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

No o o. . I haven't seen..

u see naija babes? Omo am drippin' in fears abt them.

i have wash my hand commot for naija babes..

na brazilian and ghana bae i wan dey follow. cheesy

Do You Know on nairaland forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.