Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf (8963 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by JaneYave(f): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2022
The more reason I don't pity some men when packaged beautiful brides later become Eves that make their lives miserable. What you sow, you will reap and most times the reaping comes when you have long forgotten.

6 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by PrinceFaith035: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

i check her phone, saw her acct bal. 87k. . . That Was wat made me angry. . And she wasted 12 frm jos to anambra. Tell me whether she no dey see moni abi u wan defend her? sad

Ode.. So you nor even get money and you dey invite babe? You are broke and was never gonna give her tfare in the first place.

The girl actually has enough money to take care of herself and feed you and your ugly sister.

You just shot yourself in the leg... They are coming for you

7 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Sucre6: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

E dey pain u grin

Yes bro, e dey pain me say u no get sense cool

4 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by doggedfighter(f): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So for your eye you don be bad guy...?
You go come out dey call women hoe see wetin you yourself dey do..so cos a woman has pimples then she's ugly..but that your sister needs some psychological evaluation I mean both of you tho..cos you are a puppet to her...
Now I see why wannabe redpillers no dey pass their current level.. grin grin

To think he came here to brag about it and expect humans to praise him for his inhumanity against fellow human is appalling.

Who's raising these crop of boys? undecided

A silly 25 year old !

5 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

But your narration is different from this response.

Anyway learn to treat people with regard and respect.

It's a small world. That' ugly girl ' may be your saviour some day.

Enjoy your day.

i didnt narrate d whole story. To avoid getting hurt.. Jux the main part. And mind u this gal i love her so much. . I stil love her up til nw. Buh i av broke up with her. . Dnt wanna be a Bleep boy. Wanna stay alone til i get that white paper. . sad

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
Redpill makes monsters out of men.

No empathy no compassion, it's sad.

All the way from Jos to Anambra.

Only to be the butt of siblings jokes and gossips.

And yet discharged like trash.

I feel bad.

Remember you have sisters and female relatives.
Can you please quit putting every shit on redpill already. This is a case of immaturity. No be everybody for here mature. One might even be quoting a 17yr old without knowing
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

To think he came here to brag about it and expect humans to praise him for his inhumanity against fellow human is appalling.

Who's raising these crop of boys? undecided

A silly 25 year old !
You are supposed to know that his fellow wannabe redpillers will always be brainless to hype him..let a woman post this now..
The whole nairaland no go hear word again.. bunch of weaklings and hypocrites..

6 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2022
JaneYave:
The more reason I don't pity some men when packaged beautiful brides later become Eves that make their lives miserable. What you sow, you will reap and most times the reaping comes when you have long forgotten.

wat if i send her the whole money she spent? . . Dnt reason that way. . . sad
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Sucre6:

Yes bro, e dey pain me say u no get sense cool

smh. See u.. Na woman go kill u
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by doggedfighter(f): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
PrinceFaith035:

Ode.. So you nor even get money and you dey invite babe? You are broke and was never gonna give her tfare in the first place.

The girl actually has enough money to take care of herself and feed you and your ugly sister.

You just shot yourself in the leg... They are coming for you

The guy is poor and impoverished, reason he saw mere 87k and he and his sister became envious and angry.

The girl is lucky they didn't kill her.

8 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by doggedfighter(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

i check her phone, saw her acct bal. 87k. . . That Was wat made me angry. . And she wasted 12k frm jos to anambra. Tell me whether she no dey see moni abi u wan defend her? sad

i go reason her later.

You are poor and impoverished, reason you saw mere 87k and you and your sister became envious and angry.

The girl is lucky you guys didn't kill her.

4 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

The guy is poor and impoverished, reason he saw mere 87k and he and his sister became envious and angry.

The girl is lucky they didn't kill her.

hey. . U ar gettin dix too personal. . sad

WTF MAN?

Dnt be immature to stick to someone's matter.. Stop it sad
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by doggedfighter(f): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:

Can you please quit putting every shit on redpill already. This is a case of immaturity. No be everybody for here mature. One might even be quoting a 17yr old without knowing

SmellySperm, isn't this what you guys advocate?

Calling women all sorts of names,reason this one called a 27 year old with pimples on her face ugly and went ahead to treat her like trash.

While claiming she's too old for him because every day on this forum you guys applaud guys who say that any girl over 23 is past her prime and should be thrown into the waste bin.

On daily basis red pillers urge one another to open their eyes and deal with 'vagina people' whatever that name means.

All I know is we are raising heartless men and it will hit home when one of our blood sisters or relation is treated with utmost disrespect just as this young man has done to this young woman cry

I feel bad honestly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Sucre6: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

smh. See u.. Na woman go kill u

You are way above 20 but your brain stop developing at 10 because u behave like a fvcking tenager that still experiencing wet dreams, you are a weak broke ass niggga with a very low self esteem, i pity woman way u go marry, and I pray some guys does this same thing to your sister

3 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Truvelisback(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2022
U are a SIMP. Why would u tell her what ur sister told u?
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Sucre6: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:

I swear bro, reason why I don't reply to DMS and quote most times here, this isn't about red piller , am a hard core red piller, but the op is just an amature simpleton

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Sucre6: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are a SIMP. Why would u tell her what ur sister told u?

Aswear op is a low life fvcking simp bro
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by doggedfighter(f): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

hey. . U ar gettin dix too personal. . sad

WTF MAN?

Dnt be immature to stick to someone's matter.. Stop it sad

Keep quiet twa.t !

You and your sister are evil.

Both of you are poor and hungry ass.holes .

3 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by kwaso2: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Lalami3232:
And why you go even tell her wetin your sister talk? That's childishness na. She go hate your sister for life, and who knows where she and your sister go meet again
Next time, just discharge here jejely without much talk. That way, nobody gets hurt but you don achieve wetin you want. You not only made her hate your sister but you really hurt her feelings so bad. E no worth am bro!!! We all na dey this platform dey form redpillers but been a redpiller no mean say we no go get conscience when dealing with people. The redpill dey make us know say we shouldn't settle for less or accept shit from people, but E no mean say make we put shit for people face. Imagine the risk wey she take travel to meet me irrespective of the negative news we all dey hear nowadays.
I no care about how she feel or whatever you dey feel now, but my own take on this issue be say you acted childish for a guy of 25yrs wey you claim to be.
No be only you dey discharge babe for 9ja, but do am with small brain
Tahaa! Mechie onu
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Classcaptain1(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Lalami3232:
And why you go even tell her wetin your sister talk? That's childishness na. She go hate your sister for life, and who knows where she and your sister go meet again
Next time, just discharge here jejely without much talk. That way, nobody gets hurt but you don achieve wetin you want. You not only made her hate your sister but you really hurt her feelings so bad. E no worth am bro!!! We all na dey this platform dey form redpillers but been a redpiller no mean say we no go get conscience when dealing with people. The redpill dey make us know say we shouldn't settle for less or accept shit from people, but E no mean say make we put shit for people face. Imagine the risk wey she take travel to meet me irrespective of the negative news we all dey hear nowadays.
I no care about how she feel or whatever you dey feel now, but my own take on this issue be say you acted childish for a guy of 25yrs wey you claim to be.
No be only you dey discharge babe for 9ja, but do am with small brain
This is very apt bro. One of the most sensible comments I have seen here in a while. God bless you. Small pikin dey worry that guy.

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Sucre6:

You are way above 20 but your brain stop developing at 10 because u behave like a fvcking tenager that still experiencing wet dreams, you are a weak broke ass niggga with a very low self esteem, i pity woman way u go marry, and I pray some guys does this same thing to your sister

my sister is already married with 3 kids. The ones that hasn't marry didn't talk. . . So i quess what she told me was riqht. Cus she has married and has an experience. . . sad

is betta i got advice frm my sister than u. . U are so pathetic in reasoning. U dnt think outside the box. .

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot grin

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm Outta here cry

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

Calling women all sorts of names,reason this one called a 27 year old with pimples on her face ugly and went ahead to treat her like trash.

While claiming she's too old for him because every day on this forum you guys applaud guys who say that any girl over 23 is past her prime and should be thrown into the waste bin.

On daily basis red pillers urge one another to open their eyes and deal with 'vagina people' whatever that name means.

All I know is we are raising heartless men and it will hit home when one of our blood sisters or relation is treated with utmost disrespect just as this young man has done to this young woman cry

I feel bad honestly.

how u feel doesn't concern me. . Stop being personal. cry

this is what i post. . I got advice frm my married sista and u are here to be spewin trash upandan attackin me on my post. sad
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

I feel bad honestly.

Check my comment on first page. I totally condemned his immature act. Redpill isn't about giving I'll treatment to women.
Not err'thing should be associated to redpill. Op is simply immature
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Sucre6:

I swear bro, reason why I don't reply to DMS and quote most times here, this isn't about red piller , am a hard core red piller, but the op is just an amature simpleton
Yeah brah. Op was fuckin wrong to have treated her like trash

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Sucre6: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

my sister is already married with 3 kids. The ones that hasn't marry didn't talk. . . So i quess what she told me was riqht. Cus she has married and has an experience. . . sad

is betta i got advice frm my sister than u. . U are so pathetic in reasoning. U dnt think outside the box. .

You are a broke simpleton

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2022
THREAD CLOSE. YOU ALL SHOULD MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Justice4Toto: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Phones camera has advance in such a way that even an ugly munzeze will look very beautiful.
Many months ago I met a lady via Facebook Omo the lady set die.
Very smooth skin , face nko very lovely
Bla bla bla we fixed a date to meet.
She msg me on whatsapp that she is on her way wow my John Thomas got very excited as in
She msg me that she is by the gate Omo I was super happy..
But when I saw her.
Hmm I developed cold feet.
Belle be like person wey dey drink beer
I took it as a challenge and do the needful in a grand style with annoyance

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Olumighty123(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2022
This is no matter of redpiller or whatever, You are not been considerate, the fact that she travelled down to see you, you should atleast give the girl a transport fee to travel back.. I just hope they don't do the same to your sisters undecided Bleeped her and leave her stranded.

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Austeeenxx: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2022
The good thing be say you get sister. grincheesy
By the way, na God go punish the developers of Snapchat.

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Olumighty123(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

Omo, just shut up already, I wonder the kind of family you were raised from, says alot about the kind of people y'all are lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? / He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.