Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf (8966 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
post=109216371:

Do You Know on nairaland forum?
nope

been seein only the moniker on some post sad
why are u askin?
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by greatfucker: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
u sef wey dey call person ugly send yr own pics make we see first.bro u are a disgrace to the redpillars gangs.well thank God u have a sister.
kettle calling pot black mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by NaijaCover(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

nope

been seein only the moniker on some post sad

why are u askin?

Look At My Username, What did you saw?
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
post=109216577:

Look At My Username, What did you saw?

embarassed
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Newboss(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is how I get girls to leave me when I'm done with them.

Well played OP. You handled that shît like a real man

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Newboss(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
Typical example of "what i ordered vs what i got". You ordered for Ronaldo but got Kante

But you're wicked if you didn't give her transport. Imagine if they do same to your sis

Is he her father? As she carry herself come, na so she go carry herself go
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Hziyech: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
Redpill makes monsters out of men.

No empathy no compassion, it's sad.

All the way from Jos to Anambra.

Only to be the butt of siblings jokes and gossips.

And yet discharged like trash.

I feel bad.

Remember you have sisters and female relatives.
True

Op is a kid

3 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Hziyech: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
All this wannabe redpillers moving up and down in this forum

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by NaijaCover(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

embarassed

All The Bad News In Nigeria, Is been covered by
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by T0BY(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is dude is just wicked and childish. A lady visited you with her own TP, gave you sex, you still denied her transport fare to go back.. For your mind you get sense. Mehn Grow up. Legit redpiller don't behave this way. Smh

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Justkatty(f): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Op clap ✋ for yourself
For your mind now you've achieved something bah
Your type create monsters out from humans
I pity that your sis wey call her fellow woman ugly.....
Better grow up.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
lavamaestro:
Women, know your worth and add tax on it. It will scare useless boys away (redpillers and misogynistic idiots) and attract only real men. What would make a lady travel all the way down with her money to see an impoverished boy? Even with his transport fare, don't do it.
Real men that will be your personal slaves right, i'm not in support of what that foolish op did.
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
post=109217222:

All The Bad News In Nigeria, Is been covered by

so diswan don enter site abi na wetin u mean
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

brotherly grin

Where The Fu.c.k have u been?

i Don miss u o.. cool

Damn.. Nasty my cheesy tongue neeegha..
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by ashawopikin(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Reminderz:

naso brother.. normal normal na social media life be that.. but the guy con still tell her wetin his sister talk? nor be nonsense talk be that?
the guy no try for that side, what if na him sister dem do that thing?

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by idu1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stop all these childishness

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by shantti(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
It seems you were raised in the absence of a father figure because I don't see any reason why a man would tell his girlfriend what his sister said about her. A real man is not an Instigator of conflict or crises. I don't know what you were trying to achieve by what u did but know this, you have created a permanent emenity between your girlfriend and your sister

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by ThickSharon123(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:
If you read my previous topic, you will see where i made a post how my enugu girlfriend visited me all the way from jos to anambra..

she landed on tuesday niqht, mehn this was the girl i was dying for, i have even plan of marrying her in the future buh damn, her face was full of black spot and pimples, Very irritatin.. Dnt blame me sha. She was pretty in her pixs.. I knack her the first niqht she stayed. On the second day/niqht, We kiss eachother, on the third day. . Boom, my sister saw this girl and told me that she doesn't like her that she is too old for me. Am 25, she's 27. Damn!, love got us that way cheesy. . Afta i told her what my sister said. She was angry and said she wouldn't have wasted her transport jux to visit me, and now see what am tellin her. . Omo afta i told her. . She said she will be leaving early morning.. As of that niqht she said i will be qivin her transport money for her to travel back to her brother's place. To cut the story, i no qive her shishi.. and that was how she left..

Yeye sombori.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by NaijaCover(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

so diswan don enter site abi na wetin u mean

Be Calming Down, just like mummy G.O
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Rosement(f): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Why did you and your sister refer to her as ugly? If she is not your spec that is not an issue or was she forcing you to date her? She will eventually meet somebody that finds her attractive. How will you feel if a lady calls you ugly because you are not her spec? Is it because ladies are not so vocal about their preferred looks on guys?

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Candidlady: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Stop this silly comments. angry
Which one is Red piller? Did the OP told you he was a Red piller? So everything is now attributed to red pillers? angry

Receive sense now before it's too late. The new year has just began

And am here thinking hassan is a re-tard... Dude actually got hope where you are

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by michlins(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pikin full this internet I swear

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by franchasng: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:
If you read my previous topic, you will see where i made a post how my enugu girlfriend visited me all the way from jos to anambra..

she landed on tuesday niqht, mehn this was the girl i was dying for, i have even plan of marrying her in the future buh damn, her face was full of black spot and pimples, Very irritatin.. Dnt blame me sha. She was pretty in her pixs.. I knack her the first niqht she stayed. On the second day/niqht, We kiss eachother, on the third day. . Boom, my sister saw this girl and told me that she doesn't like her that she is too old for me. Am 25, she's 27. Damn!, love got us that way cheesy. . Afta i told her what my sister said. She was angry and said she wouldn't have wasted her transport jux to visit me, and now see what am tellin her. . Omo afta i told her. . She said she will be leaving early morning.. As of that niqht she said i will be qivin her transport money for her to travel back to her brother's place. To cut the story, i no qive her shishi.. and that was how she left..
What a pathetic story.

Yet you fools condemn girls for dating financially settled guys, but take a look at the mess you made of yourself not just the girl all because you are a broke boy with erection.

Why should a broke guy like you who can't afford his own apartment, can't even afford to foot a girl's transport fare have an erection to even think of inviting a girl over to your place from Jos? And your ugly sister had the gut to call a fellow lady seeking for love old, nemesis go catch you and that your sister.

Tomorrow your fellow broke guys will be advicing Nigerian girls to date broke guys and not go for buoyant guys, but you broke guys are the real devil incarnate.

I don't blame your type, I blame girls that give broke fools like you attention. Imagine a broke senseless boy judging a girl's beauty when he cannot even afford ordinary transport fare talk more of an apartment, na wa oh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by franchasng: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rosement:
Why did you and your sister refer to her as ugly? If she is not your spec that is not an issue or was she forcing you to date her? She will eventually meet somebody that finds her attractive. How will you feel if a lady calls you ugly because you are not her spec? Is it because ladies are not so vocal about their preferred looks on guys?
Really pathetic. Most of these senseless broke guys are nothing to write home about. I just pity Nigerian single ladies of today. Imagine the foolish Op feeling fly instead of thinking of how to improve his life financially, he is forming playboy on empty pocket.

And if you see the sister calling another lady ugly abi old, you will marvel cos it's mostly ugly girls that love calling others ugly.

Tell the Op to post his pictures, you will scream, but here he is feeling like Drake even with his poverty situation, it is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Have accepted my flaws ...

nobody is above mistake. Atleast, dix has made me to be mature enuff to handle situation. .

THOSE OF YOU THAT SAID AM NT MATURE. YEA, YOU ARE RIGHT.
. I have learned a lesson. And dis will nt happen again.
.Wish am perfect. . Buh am nt. . .sad
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by lavamaestro(f): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
RAGGA40:
Real men that will be your personal slaves right, i'm not in support of what that foolish op did.

I don't mean for any gender to be enslaved to another. As long as she is coming to see you and you requested for it, then courtesy demands you foot her tfare. If a man comes to see me, I always give him transport back because courtesy demands it. They always reject it but I offered at least. Same way it goes for dating. Whoever asked for the date pays be it a female or male.
Anyway, I always advice against traveling or going to see someone you met online especially when it is a different state. Security for Nigeria isn't present. No man is worth the risk of leaving my state for him when I have never met him before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by onlinetrader: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
90% of them are like that, they are all using Snapchat filters
angry angry angry
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Polynek(m): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2022
25yrs still having a childish MENTALITY, after you realized dat people are not supporting wat u did, u are now saying u hv her account details, but in ur post, U sounded very proud not to give her shishi.
Be a man and be responsible 4 ur actions.
Your sister only air her own view about d girl and u told d girl directly of wat ur sister said, chaaaii angry I wish I can give u a hot slap from here
SIMPS claiming Redpilled
Grow up Man,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.