Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? (21836 Views)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
chatinent:
Mum knows to manage well.

Oh nice
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why must you give them?
This is another level.
Can you explain
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
finishmatter:

This is another level.
Can you explain
Maybe when you grow up..keep digging out my comments..
Someone who was acting mature some minutes ago.. undecided

Pls grow up and stop disturbing me with your issues..
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maybe when you grow up..keep digging out my comments..
Someone who was acting mature some minutes ago.. undecided

Pls grow up and stop disturbing me with your issues..

I was trying to draw your attention to the fact that you comment made no sense.
You seem to be very illogical.
Work on it.
Just my advice
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
finishmatter:

I was trying to draw your attention to the fact that you comment made no sense.
You seem to be very illogical.
Work on it.
Just my advice
Face your family affairs..you have a brother advice him aiit..you are still.a Young boy so enjoy and stop being brainless on my mention..
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Pedrokush:
I lived with my dad under the same roof everyday of my life,yet I do not always get anything from my pa apart from school fees..note(I went to public primary and secondary school where the school fees is very cheap)...OP no be every dad dey sacrifice much to provide for his family...90% of moms will never allow their children to suffer sad sad sad

I'm really stunned to read this
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Pedrokush: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
finishmatter:

I'm really stunned to read this
naso bruh, for inside the hood wey we come from na all man for himself oo
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pedrokush:
naso bruh, for inside the hood wey we come from na all man for himself oo
smiley wink
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Kryzboy(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The Couple Who Won N1m In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Valentine Edition / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.