Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? (8176 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / Guys,how True Is This??(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
I must comment since no be your father get

This is a sin and you are going to hell.

I must tell you the bitter truth
ọtụ nne gị
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are a disgrace to men.... u are a weak man... so u cant go hustle... u wanna go do gigolo... 4kin lazy man...u should be ashamed of urself... who are raising these weak men these days... I can bet u grew up without a father and thats y u act like a sissy

Mr dangote welldone

5 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Lavisha(f): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

I don't see myself doing this for longer than necessary. I really don't know you but l can honestly promise you that I'm not going to let it get into my head. I will stop once I raise money for any buying and selling business that will sustain me.

Thanks for your comment.

All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Look up my profile,
I have other threads open, begging for legit work but no help is forthcoming.

So, I should fold my arms and wait for God to come manufacture one legit job for me, abi?!!

If your life is easier, please enjoy every moment of it and leave people like me alone. You have no idea how we survive daily
I've read through your previous topics/posts, you sound like a really smart guy. I am not going to talk you out of your intentions, 好きにしろ, that's the core of life.
Neither am I going to condemn you for your plans, with the increased cost of living in the country, I know how hard things are. I can't imagine how people who don't have a source of income survive. It's absolutely disheartening, but I won't sympathize with you if you go down the path you are thinking. Not that you needed my sympathy.
As a distant observer of your plight I don't dare give advice. However, all I can say is, cut down on your expenses for starters. And to remind you that you might have missed some other options. Make sense out of my nonsense, if you can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by idu1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
May the lord comfort you.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Server88:

I've read through your previous topics/posts, you sound like a really smart guy. I am not going to talk you out of your intentions, 好きにしろ, that's the core of life.
Neither am I going to condemn you for your plans, with the increased cost of living in the country, I know how hard things are. I can't imagine how people who don't have a source of income survive. It's absolutely disheartening, but I won't sympathize with you if you go down the path you are thinking. Not that you needed my sympathy.
As a distant observer of your plight I don't dare give advice. However, all I can say is, cut down on your expenses for starters. And to remind you that you might have missed some other options. Make sense out of my nonsense, if you can.

Thank you for your comment. I get the sense in your writeup.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Brainbox09(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
08144908329 contact me let's talk, we have same views. Am in abj

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Brainbox09:
08144908329 contact me let's talk, we have same views. Am in abj

Ok
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Blacknote: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sucre6:
When I was working on my project, I always finish very late in the night, and it hard getting a vehicle going my rout from sky memorial, that's how ladies, women will be begging to give you ride, i foolishly accepted one day and the woman was just toasting me promising me heaven on earth if I can fvck her wella, I thought it was a coincidence until it happened more than 3 times in a roll

So op goan stand at sky memorial, its you yhat will run grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Curious346: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Baba, around what time?
I go like try my luck this weekend.

You're a lazy pervert..

Jeremiah 5:24-25 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucre6: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2022

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by luwiizy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are a disgrace to men.... u are a weak man... so u cant go hustle... u wanna go do gigolo... 4kin lazy man...u should be ashamed of urself... who are raising these weak men these days... I can bet u grew up without a father and thats y u act like a sissy
you sound so stupid with what you just posted..

Leave the man if you no get solution.

Common sense is expensive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
luwiizy:
you sound so stupid with what you just posted..

Leave the man if you no get solution.

Common sense is expensive.

Please ignore him. He's either a child who have not seen life or an overfed adult with a low IQ
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Depressed101: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

bro leave this guy na, are you his pastor, this guy is obviously broke and finding way so that landlord nor go pursue am from house, why not help him and save him from this situation?? � Shey if it's a lady now all of you will be begging her not to do it that you can help her of she comes to Dm... Hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Depressed101: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:
My life is a bundle of struggle for as long as I can remember. From childhood days. I have been battling a financial crisis resulting from my inability to secure a high paying job. I am not a graduate but I am highly skilled and resourceful when it comes to digital skills. Ps, Ai, I'd etc. Currently learning cloud computing but it's not being easy.

My rent is late with no means of renewal. I might be ejected by month-end.

I am ready to give what I have to get what I want (money).

Someone once said Ceddi plaza is a good place for men to find women ready to pay for sex at night. And that they pay thousands of Naira per night. Anyone with experience?

I need this or similar hustle to keep a roof over my head for the next couple of months.

Please don't criticize, preach or condemn. If you can not help, please don't bother commenting.

Thank you.
bro sorry about your predicament, if you don't get help, and you are going to try this , pls be very careful, you must be street smart since it's goud first time
.. There are desperate women in ABJ..
I wouldn't advice you take one this , you can actually turn your desperation into other ideas to come up with that money... If you don't mind joining us at coza Guzape on Sunday. Check around your area to see if coza free buses are around it on Sunday
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Depressed101:
bro sorry about your predicament, if you don't get help, and you are going to try this , pls be very careful, you must be street smart since it's goud first time
.. There are desperate women in ABJ..
I wouldn't advice you take one this , you can actually turn your desperation into other ideas to come up with that money... If you don't mind joining us at coza Guzape on Sunday. Check around your area to see if coza free buses are around it on Sunday

I can't, sorry.
Churches don't help people anonymously
If they do, they won't let go of people like me.
Finally, they may require me to testify before the congregation and me... I love my privacy. Can't let anyone know my real world, identity.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Depressed101: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

I can't, sorry.
Churches don't help people anonymously
If they do, they won't let go of people like me.
Finally, they may require me to testify before the congregation and me... I love my privacy. Can't let anyone know my real world, identity.
eh I am not inviting you to get help, although it's possible, I am inviting you to try channel your desperation into a more productive idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucremaque: 6:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:
You're in Abuja and you don't have where to get a job? Why don't you go and apply in some hotels, I'm sure they'll give you a place as a barmen or cashier.

I have one for you though, got this from my friend's WhatsApp status. Try your luck.

For the critics under his mentions, oya provide for him.

Pls give more info on this..am interested.. Drop anything to enable me get to there in time.
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Animegirl(f): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Sucremaque:

Pls give more info on this..am interested.. Drop anything to enable me get to there in time.
Thanks..

I don't actually know where you're coming from but today is the interview. If you're living outskirt of Abuja, take a bus or cab to julius Berger. From there ask for cab around going to Maitama( make sure you ask, just to be sure). Pls, hurry, this is legit. Follow the address, dress code and at least carry a CV(waec, neco, degree certificates) just in case.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucremaque: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:

I don't actually know where you're coming from but today is the interview. If you're living outskirt of Abuja, take a bus or cab to julius Berger. From there ask for cab around going to Maitama( make sure you ask, just to be sure). Pls, hurry, this is legit. Follow the address, dress code and at least carry a CV(waec, neco, degree certificates) just in case.

Am coming from bwari..the address 11 usman usman is a place where there's so many hotels n stores; I just want the specific one.. So I don't get stranded..am already on my way.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Animegirl(f): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Sucremaque:

Am coming from bwari..the address 11 usman usman is a place where there's so many hotels n stores; I just want the specific one.. So I don't get stranded..am already on my way.

Let me quickly ask. Wait
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucremaque: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:

Let me quickly ask. Wait

Okay thanks
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Animegirl(f): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Sucremaque:

The address is the venue for the interview. After the interview, they'll call you and give you the hotel you're to work in. Address: no 11 usman close. You get
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Dangrace01: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2022
@op

Please reason sucre6 post

A woman would wait at night with her car to pay a guy to satisfy her sexually. I find it strange here in Nigeria

What if ritualist send these women to bring men for rituals.

Op what of online marketing
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Animegirl(f): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Dangrace01:
@op

A woman would wait at night with her car to pay a guy to satisfy her sexually. I find it strange here in Nigeria

What if ritualist send these women to bring men for rituals.

Stfu man!!! Silly and stupid comment. That's how you wicked souls, destroy people's small opportunities. If you don't have anything to offer, stfu.

See, I'm not forcing any one. I was trying to help.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Tedpgrass:
Acct dets pls

I don't know what to say, I never expected to be loved this way. But God sees my heart, I am very grateful. May you never taste shame/disgrace in this life. May your going out and coming in be blessed beyond measure. Thank you so much. I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Dangrace01: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:

Stfu man!!! Silly and stupid comment. That's how you wicked souls, destroy people's small opportunities. If you don't have anything to offer, stfu.

See, I'm not forcing any one. I was trying to help.

I was not talking to you . I was talking to the creator of the topic

Is sucre6 and sucremaque same in your eyes
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Dangrace01:
@op

What if ritualist sends these women to bring men for rituals.

What if these women just want coded satisfaction or they have a family member in need of such service?

Everything is not as bad as they make you scared of them.

Some here just credit my account (@Tedpgrass). And I am grateful for his huge support. Remember, this is not a gofundme thread but he is human enough to feel my ordeal. May God bless him forever.

Now back to you, Mr Dangrace01, if you don't have a solution to a problem, please don't offer unsolicited advice. I have calculated my risk. Thankfully, the information I needed has been pouring in. I am only waiting for the proper time to taste the night stew. Whether it burns my tongue or not is none of your business. Only understand my problem.

Thank you
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucremaque: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:

The address is the venue for the interview. After the interview, they'll call you and give you the hotel you're to work in. Address: no 11 usman close. You get

Okay am almost there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Toasting, What Next? / Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) / Disgusting!! Look At What Is Oozing Out Of This Girl On The Dance Floor (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.