Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? (8169 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / Guys,how True Is This??(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kingcalls: 3:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Tedpgrass:
Acct dets pls

The problem is not even sending him money.... even if u give him 100k... he will still do that sh1t ... evil spirit don enter am.... very weak man

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucre6: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Rahkman:
wait is this thing real or u guys are just trolling grin grin

Bro I ain't trolling oh, if you dey abuja just give it a try, e go shock u cheesy
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Map1(m): 4:21am On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

First of all, Same to you.

Secondly, Nobody will exit this Earth alive. (Death is promised all)

Lastly, Stop being pessimistic, it's my life ffs. People like you only pretend to care but you're not so different from Mummy G. O. Instilling fear in people.

You have no worries about my problem whether it will kill me or not. Your laser focus is on what I am going to do with my male organ. Please leave me alone.
Oooooole
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by phemmyfour: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:
My life is a bundle of struggle for as long as I can remember. From childhood days. I have been battling a financial crisis resulting from my inability to secure a high paying job. I am not a graduate but I am highly skilled and resourceful when it comes to digital skills. Ps, Ai, I'd etc. Currently learning cloud computing but it's not being easy.

My rent is late with no means of renewal. I might be ejected by month-end.

I am ready to give what I have to get what I want (money).

Someone once said Ceddi plaza is a good place for men to find women ready to pay for sex at night. And that they pay thousands of Naira per night. Anyone with experience?

I need this or similar hustle to keep a roof over my head for the next couple of months.

Please don't criticize, preach or condemn. If you can not help, please don't bother commenting.

Thank you.
This is a path of destruction, you might not live to renew your rent

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Connected1: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Omo undecided

So you no fit do concrete work abi

Hustle full Abj oh.

Na your decision, you think you will enjoy the sex abi grin grin grin

Them go use drugs kill your penis and if you are unlucky one sugar mummy go just use you renew her subscription.

I just dae laugh you because you don't sound like a Nigerian Man, you are just being foolish, you think people around you don't have problems abi.

Get Out.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kobicove(m): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2022
The difficult state of the economy is forcing people to do whatever they can to survive sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Benwallt(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Op states categorically clear that if you don't have solution to his problem don't bother commenting. Some of you are doing the opposite

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Tedpgrass:
Acct dets pls

Zenith Bank.
First name starts with letter "E" and the last name starts with letter "S"

Thank you in advance. May you never taste shame.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Harrykn: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2022
People are struggling, some men are coded ashawo so there’s no need attacking Op. Give him the update he needs

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2022
MrBachelor:

You don try, guy.

But urgent 2k no fit solve his problems. Help am with legit update wey him fit use dey get the 2ks steadily.

Are you now his spokesman?

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Animegirl(f): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2022
You're in Abuja and you don't have where to get a job? Why don't you go and apply in some hotels, I'm sure they'll give you a place as a barmen or cashier.

I have one for you though, got this from my friend's WhatsApp status. Try your luck.

For the critics under his mentions, oya provide for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by OSDD(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
I must comment since no be your father get nairaland.

This is a sin and you are going to hell.

I must tell you the bitter truth
What bitter truth?
You now work with God bah...
If you don't have solution to his problem, stfu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by OSDD(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are a disgrace to men.... u are a weak man... so u cant go hustle... u wanna go do gigolo... 4kin lazy man...u should be ashamed of urself... who are raising these weak men these days... I can bet u grew up without a father and thats y u act like a sissy
Blah blah blah.. Offer him a job and if he doesn't work, then you can use your good for nothing hand to type shits.
If you can't help him, don't come here a be typing shits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Tpharell: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Op sounds like someone who can justify unwholesome and nefarious activity all in the name of 'life is tough'

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Lastpharoah33: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Some fellas are d*ckheads. if you don't know sh!t about what Op's talking about, then pass! It's that easy.

Always quick to judge but are doing the worst in their closets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2022
This is for all the holier than thou; the ones cursing and calling me lazy. Hmm...

I am not here to boast about how hard I have suffered from this my small time on earth as a Nigerian from a humble family. The truth is, I am not proud of my predicament. I am here to seek information on how to use the one thing I haven't monetized before. I'm not interested in heaven or hell. I have checked every suffer-head hustle list since I was a child. I have worked with my head, hands, legs and muscles. Yet nothing. Allow me to try with my private part, perhaps it will pay my bills in private and shield me from future financial encumbrances.

Here's my little history.

I once sold water tied in transparent white nylon at Central market Kaduna. I sold mango, groundout, Moi-Moi, cashew and pepper cow skin (Tombora otherwise known as pomo). All these were done between the ages of 7 - 14.

I and my siblings have to work twice harder to maintain a balance between our education and selling to support the family income.

At 15, I was in JSS 1, I would go to building sites and beg for work. I got some with a plumber (very convenient for my age) no heavy lifting and I was paid daily (N500) even though I resume 3:00 pm. I believe God showed me, love. At the age of 17 or so, I graduated from this job to fetching Woods for carpenters to digging gutters and serving bricklayers (N1500 a day). After work, I would buy food, pain killer and transport myself to and fro. The take-home was poor but I continued until my health couldn't take it any more. I fell sick and almost died but God showed up.

After the health battle, I enrolled in a computer school. Got my training right and entered the labour market. In my mind, I now have a special skill better than my old Man-Waka hustle. The first job pay was 25k a month. My transport and feeding were N19,500. Hmm...

I stopped after a while and began my journey into the printing world. I started learning CorelDRAW and Photoshop. I became good and employable. My living condition still hasn't changed much, So I started freelancing. Getting gigs is not easy. The Little Ones that come are not stable enough to make me financially buoyant.

Like I said earlier, I am not proud of this predicament. Only me, my family and a few people close to me can attest to my dedication to a legit job/business. But there's a saying that goes thus: if what you desire does not come through, you make do with that which does.

5 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
This is a path of destruction, you might not live to renew your rent

What if I do? Have you thought about that as well?
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Tpharell: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

What if I do? Have you thought about that as well?
Thats the problem with your view point, you only try to look on the possible good outcome, but not the 'other' possible outcome, and those that try to point to you the 'other' possible outcome you label pessimists. Like they say look both sides of the road before crossing.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by CrownOfClay724: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Look up my profile,
I have other threads open, begging for legit work but no help is forthcoming.

So, I should fold my arms and wait for God to come manufacture one legit job for me, abi?!!

If your life is easier, please enjoy every moment of it and leave people like me alone. You have no idea how we survive daily

Baba, calm down Nah. grin

There just should be something you'd be able to earn a meal from.

Some of us has it harder right now but to dey run kitikiti and run kitikata no join for the solution.

Dem fit use your bursars o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are a disgrace to men.... u are a weak man... so u cant go hustle... u wanna go do gigolo... 4kin lazy man...u should be ashamed of urself... who are raising these weak men these days... I can bet u grew up without a father and thats y u act like a sissy

"Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble." Things Fall Apart

Why so quick with words?!!
I believe your life is so perfect. Leave me alone and continue to enjoy your perfect life, please

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2022
Tpharell:

Thats the problem with your view point, you only try to look on the possible good outcome, but not the 'other' possible outcome, and those that try to point to you the 'other' possible outcome you label pessimists. Like they say look both sides of the road before crossing.

I already done that. And I chose to focus on possible outcome. After all, As a man thinks, so is he.

Lass lass, na die everybody go die.
If this to you means "death", please Respect my choice of exit. Go focus on something else.

Thanks for caring though.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by damosky12(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2022
OP. What did you read in school? What legit job can you do?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2022
damosky12:
OP. What did you read in school? What legit job can you do?

I am not a graduate. Here is a list of legit jobs I can do:

*Microsoft Word typesetting
*Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator)
*General Printing (Publishing, Posters, Brochures, Flyers, Almanac, Banners, Tshirt, Faze caps, Product Branding, Signage etc).

However, I have a brother who is a graduate (HND with PGD from Kaduna State University). I believe he will support me if this job pays well.

Thank you for your interest in helping me.

8 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Exkandayee(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Sucre6:
When I was working on my project, I always finish very late in the night, and it hard getting a vehicle going my rout from sky memorial, that's how ladies, women will be begging to give you ride, i foolishly accepted one day and the woman was just toasting me promising me heaven on earth if I can fvck her wella, I thought it was a coincidence until it happened more than 3 times in a roll

So op goan stand at sky memorial, its you yhat will run grin
Sugar my guy,shebi you deh whine dis guy ni
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by swarley75(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2022
OP, I salute your courage it is not easy coming out like this with your problem. my advice is to give it a try, don't listen to any negative vibe from anyone follow your mind. Who knows one of those women may get you the connections you need.

We men are our problems, it is okay for women to look for a sugar daddy or rich guy to ease the burden of poverty but if a guy tries it he will be ridiculed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2022
swarley75:
OP, I salute your courage it is not easy coming out like this with your problem. my advice is to give it a try, don't listen to any negative vibe from anyone follow your mind. Who knows one of those women may get you the connections you need.

We men are our problems, it is okay for women to look for a sugar daddy or rich guy to ease the burden of poverty but if a guy tries it he will be ridiculed.

Thanks for your words. I truly appreciate

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucre6: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Exkandayee:

Sugar my guy,shebi you deh whine dis guy ni

No be joke baba, if you dey abuja just go stand there during the weekends especially , Friday night to Saturday night's e go shock u, but u must fine shaa before them go approach you
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by cloud(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Tedpgrass:
Acct dets pls

you have a heart. Kudos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Sucre6:

No be joke baba, if you dey abuja just go stand there during the weekends especially , Friday night to Saturday night's e go shock u, but u must fine shaa before them go approach you

Baba, around what time?
I go like try my luck this weekend.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucre6: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Baba, around what time?
I go like try my luck this weekend.

Any moment from 9-10

Disclaimer: if sugar mummy thief ya destiny no he me send you oh grin

Abuja sugar mummies will spoil you with money and meet all your monetary demands but they will drain you physically and spiritually, my cousin will gist you better about his experience cheesy

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by cloud(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Sucre6:

Any moment from 9-10

Disclaimer: if sugar mummy thief ya destiny no he me send you oh grin

Abuja sugar mummies will spoil you with money and meet all your monetary demands but they will drain you physically and spiritually, my cousin will gist you better about his experience cheesy
your cousin abi na you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / How Long Can A Lady Stay Without Sex / I Swear Pùssy Don Tire Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.