Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? (8179 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / Guys,how True Is This??(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Sucre6:

Any moment from 9-10

Disclaimer: if sugar mummy thief ya destiny no he me send you oh grin

Don't worry, I will never cross path with the evil ones.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kingcalls: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2022
OSDD:

Blah blah blah.. Offer him a job and if he doesn't work, then you can use your good for nothing hand to type shits.
If you can't help him, don't come here a be typing shits

Shut up... all these weak men that are raised by I dont even know... how can a man be thinking of doing gigolo to eat.... only weak useless men will even think such
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by OSDD(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Shut up... all these weak men that are raised by I dont even know... how can a man be thinking of doing gigolo to eat.... only weak useless men will even think such

It's easier said to castigate and type trash, if you know you are not willing to help him, don't come here and say trash.

He has had his own fill of life and struggle. Perhaps he needs to change his direction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2022
I am also looking for someone to borrow me 150k or just help me pay directly to d school.. Please..
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by bcbones: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2022
Also get ready for male customers….. just put that into consideration

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2022
Tedpgrass:
Acct dets pls

Pls, should i drop mine pls. Even if it's in form of a loan which i'll pay back in six month.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2022
OSDD:

It's easier said to castigate and type trash, if you know you are not willing to help him, don't come here and say trash.

He has had his own fill of life and struggle. Perhaps he needs to change his direction

Please ignore that fellow.

Thank you
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kingcalls: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2022
OSDD:

Total crap... weak men being raised these days... like other men than are hustling with no one to help them are doing gigolo ?? What a useless man
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by OSDD(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Thank you
Bro I feel your pain jare, life sef don knack me for ground pass anything..

I hope and pray you find what you seek and do not encounter any evil on your way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2022
OSDD:

Bro I feel your pain jare, life sef don knack me for ground pass anything..

I hope and pray you find what you seek and do not encounter any evil on your way

Amen. Thank you.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by OSDD(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Total crap... weak men being raised these days... like other men than are hustling with no one to help them are doing gigolo ?? What a useless man

Oh ye strong man
The greatest hustler
The best of all men
The most useful of all men
The lord of legit hustle

Mind your fukking business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucre6: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
cloud:
your cousin abi na you?

I dey fear you, if Nah me I go talk am nah
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Irupetepete: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Tedpgrass:
Acct dets pls

I have a shop and everything to begin, na just money to begin be problem. I can pay back even if it will be a loan...
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by LikeAking: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:
My life is a bundle of struggle for as long as I can remember. From childhood days. I have been battling a financial crisis resulting from my inability to secure a high paying job. I am not a graduate but I am highly skilled and resourceful when it comes to digital skills. Ps, Ai, I'd etc. Currently learning cloud computing but it's not being easy.

My rent is late with no means of renewal. I might be ejected by month-end.

I am ready to give what I have to get what I want (money).

Someone once said Ceddi plaza is a good place for men to find women ready to pay for sex at night. And that they pay thousands of Naira per night. Anyone with experience?

I need this or similar hustle to keep a roof over my head for the next couple of months.

Please don't criticize, preach or condemn. If you can not help, please don't bother commenting.

Thank you.

About sugar mummy using ur destiny, forget that thing.

Every juju na 50/50.

U have 50% chance to save ur sef if e b.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2022
LikeAking:

About sugar mummy using ur destiny, forget that thing.

Every juju na 50/50.

U have 50% chance to save ur sef if e b.

The thing be say, I no dey fear that shit. My hunger for success pass my fear of death.

Get rich or Die Trying. That's my motto

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kingcalls: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=OSDD post=109240642]

Oh ye strong man
The greatest hustler
The best of all men
The most useful of all men
The lord of legit hustle

Mind your fukking business[/quote

Shameeeeeee!!!!!!!
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Yvngex(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2022
wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin
TiredLividSoul:
My life is a bundle of struggle for as long as I can remember. From childhood days. I have been battling a financial crisis resulting from my inability to secure a high paying job. I am not a graduate but I am highly skilled and resourceful when it comes to digital skills. Ps, Ai, I'd etc. Currently learning cloud computing but it's not being easy.

My rent is late with no means of renewal. I might be ejected by month-end.

I am ready to give what I have to get what I want (money).

Someone once said Ceddi plaza is a good place for men to find women ready to pay for sex at night. And that they pay thousands of Naira per night. Anyone with experience?

I need this or similar hustle to keep a roof over my head for the next couple of months.

Please don't criticize, preach or condemn. If you can not help, please don't bother commenting.

Thank you.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by OSDD(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Kingcalls post=109242009][/quote]
Yeah... Shame on you
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Kingcalls post=109242009][/quote]

If you are such a strong and perfect man, you'll not want to busy yourself with a thread kike this one. Please go back to your sweet life; (work and family if you have). Don't come here to get contaminated by what I am about to do with my male organ.

It is my male organ, and I will use it the way I please. Especially when I get paid to do the job I've been doing for free over the years.

Goodbye, Felicia
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kingcalls: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

If you are such a strong and perfect man, you'll not want to busy yourself with a thread kike this one. Please go back to your sweet life; (work and family if you have). Don't come here to get contaminated by what I am about to do with my male organ.

It is my male organ, and I will use it the way I please. Especially when I get paid to do the job I've been doing for free over the years.

Goodbye, Felicia

Woman in man body....Tufiakwa ...alu.... abomination of a man....spits ...lazy ass
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kingcalls: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
OSDD:

Yeah... Shame on you

Shameless pigs.... how can a person that calls himself a man be so lazy.... y cant he go to soaee parts shop and do ocho customer or oso'afia .... go to houses and do minor jobs like cleaning and washerman .... he and u are both lazy 4ks and a mistake of a man ....u are both pussies
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Lavisha(f): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Thank you

Honestly, in this kinda society: gigolo is a bad.
However, you can do it on a low key: Do not make it a JOB cos the Country is hard and the hard people are trying everything to stay upstream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Exkandayee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sucre6:

No be joke baba, if you dey abuja just go stand there during the weekends especially , Friday night to Saturday night's e go shock u, but u must fine shaa before them go approach you
If 2 say I dey Abuja,I go tryam, seeing is believing,and it's strictly for fine boys only hahaha,na dis kind things I deh like, I'm in owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Exkandayee:

If 2 say I dey Abuja,I go tryam, seeing is believing,and it's strictly for fine boys only hahaha,na dis kind things I deh like, I'm in owerri

Distance can't be a barrier. I am willing to be coached.

Thank you
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
God nothing we no go see in this fulani and Yoruba Muslim Terrorist government.

Out of hunger and lack a man is asking for where to stand so that ladies can pick him for sex undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by gammarays1: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Look up my profile,
I have other threads open, begging for legit work but no help is forthcoming.

So, I should fold my arms and wait for God to come manufacture one legit job for me, abi?!!

If your life is easier, please enjoy every moment of it and leave people like me alone. You have no idea how we survive daily
Which legit work did you look for?
There are some tedious works you can do though it pays just normal.
Or do you want easy work big money?
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lavisha:

Honestly, in this kinda society: gigolo is a bad.
However, you can do it on a low key: Do not make it a JOB cos the Country is hard and the hard people are trying everything to stay upstream.

I don't see myself doing this for longer than necessary. I really don't know you but l can honestly promise you that I'm not going to let it get into my head. I will stop once I raise money for any buying and selling business that will sustain me.

Thanks for your comment.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Chrisgod001(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are a disgrace to men.... u are a weak man... so u cant go hustle... u wanna go do gigolo... 4kin lazy man...u should be ashamed of urself... who are raising these weak men these days... I can bet u grew up without a father and thats y u act like a sissy

I am not supporting his actions neither encouraging him. But you calling him a weak or abusing him is wrong. He is going through stuffs, house rent is due if nothing is done he would be evicted so he is desperate which can warrant any action wether good or bad.
If you can't help him encourage him to be strong you who is even judging him you lack love in you. Don't be quick to judge people because you don't know their story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
gammarays1:

Which legit work did you look for?
There are some tedious works you can do though it pays just normal.
Or do you want easy work big money?

I can typeset and create PowerPoint slides.

I create graphics for print and web etc.

These are my areas of strength.

NB: no man-waka jobs please. Thanks
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by OSDD(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Shameless pigs.... how can a person that calls himself a man be so lazy.... y cant he go to soaee parts shop and do ocho customer or oso'afia .... go to houses and do minor jobs like cleaning and washerman .... he and u are both lazy 4ks and a mistake of a man ....u are both pussies
Okay
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by segtech68: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
i swear , the thing weak me too , and to even think the guy is into I.T weak me more
minks:

So with all the legitimate things you could do to earn money, this is what you could come up with?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by segtech68: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Come to lagos, abuja is not the home of hustler , i can only go to this plaza to enjoy sex but the moment a man start considering selling his own body for sex. it has finished. every body has a down time. convert that energy into something more productive . you are a tech guy, tech is really really selling, get a mentor , how did you get into AI and you are broke, that means you are not doing something right. Ai is even to much for you at this stage considering the fact that you are broke, somethings are not possible in this life and one of them is a broke Ai developer. leave abuja, abuja is not the home of hustler , move to late. sleep under bridge if you have to. find some i.t guy and link up with them . convert that your energy into something better.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / How To Find A Boyfriend Online / Very stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.