Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club (25664 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Justcash(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hmmm, poster, why don't you just go for a Night vigil or better still stay at home. IS IT BY FORCE TO CLUB?

So, if some guys hit a big deal, they should not scream and pomp champagne while celebrating in the club just because of you?!!!!
So, if one bobo takes out 40,000 Naira to buy a designer dark specs, he shouldn't flaunt it because it was written in your bible that dark specs must be worn in the sun?!!!
So if you wear a hawt mini skirt in the club, you expect bobos to preach the bible to you than toast you?!!
If you don't want to be offered drinks, and you don't want to dance, what then do you go to club to do? To look? Is your name Lucozade?

It is not by force to club o!!!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by sexylogan(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
hoodboy:

[b]@poster Most peeps both m/f go clubbing cos we want to sample sometin different with almost no strings attached. Don't go acting like u've never gotten turned on by one of us dudes your are bashing. [/b]And everyday is not christmas so be thankful for the days you were able to get it off, cos am sure that's the reason you keep going back

guy, u've made a very very valid point. curiousity for the unknown is wat takes most

of us to the club.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ronkebp(f): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
Funny post but very true,
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 9jafetish(f): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Who wan grab u? abeg make we hear word jor

well my frds always go off somewhere and leave me alone, then i look lost and randomly,get grabed by some weirdo.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Decryptor(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
hoodboy:

@poster Most peeps both m/f go clubbing cos we want to sample sometin different with almost no strings attached. Don't go acting like u've never gotten turned on by one of us dudes your are bashing. And everyday is not christmas so be thankful for the days you were able to get it off, cos am sure that's the reason you keep going back
God bless u @hoodboy. I for once don't take the poster seriously. "FEMINIST" tongue
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ChuckD2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
Oh boy, this is sooo lame. In a bid to get back at the guys who put together "10 most annoying things women do in the club", this porter has successfully made a complete fool of herself and those supporting her. Are you this timid? Do you even understand the meaning of the word "disgusting" Gosh?
"10 most annoying things women do, " was original.
@Poster: your points are as lame as they are ridiculous. Get a life for timidity and the urge to retaliate any criticism is so not it and will take you nowhere.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by StrataLtd: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
The C, t still has odour,brazillian hair or not.Why do u think they frequent the toilet in clubs.I really can't get it when a lady in her period
won't sit at home at least until the period is over.The sweat makes you stink.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
[size=22pt]LMAO@more guilty ones protesting  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Damn OP!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by sleekfella(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
9ja girls,they dont know what socializing is. The only language they understand is money for hand,back for ground. Free yourself and have fun.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ronkebp(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
Chuck D:

Oh boy, this is sooo lame. In a bid to get back at the guys who put together "10 most annoying things women do in the club", this porter has successfully made a complete fool of herself and those supporting her. Are you this timid? Do you even understand the meaning of the word "disgusting" Gosh?
@Poster: your points are as lame as they are ridiculous. Get a life for timidity and the urge to retaliate any criticism is so not it and will take you nowhere.
Chuck why are u so angry that she decided to post her own "11 disgusting things men do" ? Is this forum only meant for guys to say their mind? And women have no right to say theirs' because d guys said it first? It does not matter, there are disgusting things that oozes from both men n women in clubs, and that is the fact, that is what she does not like n many more, so don't crucify her and her supporters or followers,
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by gohome: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]LMAO@more guilty ones protesting  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Damn OP!  
[size=20pt]get a life, [/size],  if those are the 10 most disgusting tins boys do,  then i want to be disgusting,  coogar has said it all
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
Princek12:

@ OP

#1 Guys pop champagne because it draws women, who all too often dance around the bottle of champagne like musical chairs, and like like it is the only way to quench their thirst.

#2 of course guys stare at you because you have your arse and tiddays hanging out so that guys can stare. If guys don't stare I bet you will go home crying because you did not get the attention you set out to get in the first place. Ugly, amoeba looking girls can attest to this.

#3 of course having a mindset that you will automatically hit it off with them is giving you the benefit of the doubt and the mindset of a predator. And if you guys don't hit it off, then adios.

#4 what is wrong if a guys asks you for your cell phone #? Why can't you release of some stress and meet someone if the chemistry is right and you feel each other. Maybe if were not so uptight, you won't have that much stress to release off in the first place. Chill back and relax and take it easy. Life is not that hard.

#5 If a guy offers to buy you a drink, take it and run with it. And from what ladies said in the other thread, offering to buy you a drink is a good way to create a relaxed atmosphere. I guess guys can't win, as you have turned what is presumably a good gesture of chivalry--to buy you a drink--into a sin and crime that the offeror has committed. Chill and relax; life is not that hard.

#6 Maybe he is just being a little persistent, as persistence sometimes pay off. And maybe if you unambiguously and unequivocally  communicated that you were not interested to him, he will leave you alone. Reasonable minds may differ as what it means by "not showing signs of interest." When in doubt, a true player will persist unless clearly communicated to him. Tip: just leave so that he can focus on the next girl. It is not a big deal. One woman's poison is another woman's meat.

#7 the guy is just trying to catch a feel.

#8 As stated earlier, popping a bottle of champagne attracts women preys, so he may be doing it for that purpose. But hey, maybe he likes to drink champagne and is popping it for himself to drink. Is it a crime to buy yourself a drink you like? If you don't like the look of champagne, turn your face the other way.

#9 he is trying to know  the inner you so that he can feel you out more. Is that a crime? If he is not trying to know the inner you, you will call him a pervert. Now he is trying to know the inner you, you have criticized him. Now the enigma of the confused female continues.

#10 wearing dark shades in the club is a little bit off, except the guy has apollo (conjunctivitis) and is concealing his red eyes. Otherwise, it is some crap that some men do.

#11 sometimes no means yes, and him pestering you for a dance shows he is being persistent. Eventually, he will get the message. But persistence pays at times, as some so called decent and classy girls claim they like to make a guy work for it to show they are not easy. Don't front like you don't like the attention.

Word Bruv cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
bumba1234:

@nanidee what is popping champagne unnecessarily when you are with your friends? they will drink it, u only notice cos u are not drinking or u are where they are, i dont see y a guy cant drink go to the club alone an pop champagne, its like u going to a club and sitting down bn by urself and chillin, some of your comments baffle me, its a club, people do crazy things, thats y its a club and the music is very loud, and its not like your typical bar where everything is nice an cozy and evri1 is sane, helllllloooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2011
Chuck D:

Buahahah Bless you homie
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
so its an all out war between men and women now?! we knew this thread was coming, lol!!!!!

1) Popping champagne unnecessarily with their friends in order to gain attention.
lol the fact that you do mind the type of drinks that others are having, shows that the "popping" DID attract YOUR attention. if YOU truly came to the club to enjoy yourself with your friends then you wouldnt give a damn about champagne popped by total strangers.
btw, as someone said earlier, what is the NECESSARY reason to pop a champagne/wine? lol
also, some guys know the game: bees are attracted by honey SO i would understand that move if they were hunting "bees".

2) Staring at you like their lives depends on you. The terrible thing is that they make it really obvious, and then get you feeling sort of funny
let me be the bearer of bad news, "some" men solely go to club TO GET WOMEN (didnt you learn anything from that other thread?!) so you are the PREY and men are the PREDATOR. lol

3) Having this annoying mindset that you would automatically hit it off with them, because one of their friends happens to be a friend to your friend
whats wrong with being civil and having a conversation?! if everyone else is a couple then we are going to have to be friendly, whther you like it or not (unless you are the type that prefers to frown and sit by yourself looking at the ceiling when everyone else is having a great time)
it has nothing to do with how you look or anything but all to do with keeping the vibe of that said group. talk about the damn weather if you have to.

4) Asking you for your cell-phone number >> hello…I did not come to the club to make friends, I only came to ease out  some stress
now you are making no damn sense!!!!!! so let me get this straight: you go to a club, you meet a really great guy, you talk/dance and have a good time together, and when its time to leave, HE SHOULDNT ASK FOR YOUR NUMBER?! oh lawd!

5) Offering to buy you a drink, believing that that might make it easier for you to feel relaxed with him. Oh good Lawwwd, not everyone that comes to the club is a drunk!!
NEWSFLASH!!!!!! not all beverages sold in clubs are alcoholic beverages. get a damn Coke if thats what you drink, or better yet, a bottle of Evian BUT if we have been talking for a while and your mouth is as dry as the desert then a man is gonna try to help you.
btw: is anyone having a drink of alcohol a drunk?!

6) Not getting the point when a girl is acting funny. Please when a girl is not showing signs of interest in what you are talking about, it simply means she aint feeling you. Do we have to spell everything out?
sista, you DO need to spell everything out when it comes to clubbing because, to "some" men, you may be the last hope of having some coochie.

7) Trying to get too familiar by moving their hands around, because you agreed to dance with him. I cant stand it when a guy reaches out to try to hold me on the waist, just because I am trying to shake what my mama gave me!!!
if a gal doesnt want men to cope a feel then these same women shouldnt turn around and bring their asses all up our crotches. if YOU think we are familiar enough while rubbing your asss on my cokc, then holding your hips (at least) should be the least of your worries.

8 How on earth would a guy go to a club all by himself and pop a bottle of champagne …this beats me
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE!!!!!
NEWSFLASH!!!!! some men out there (like myself) dont drink beer and sure dont drink watered down whisky/vodka SO wine or champagne is the obvious choice whether alone or not . did you even bother to think that he may be waiting for someone?
btw first you said that its wrong to pop champagne in a group, now you say its wrong while alone. make up your mind sistah!

9) Trying to get to know everything about you, just because you bothered to lend an ear to him. You wanna know where I work, where I live, and personal stuff? Oh puhleeasseeeee
as long as you are single and good looking then that should be it. if the guy is asking you some funny question then maybe there is something about YOU that is putting him off.
- if you look like you are unemployed then men will ask to make sure that you have a JOB!
- if you look like you are homeless then men will ask to make sure that you have a HOME!
men have to make sure that you aint one of the "professional ladies" that work in the clubs, BWAAAAAH!

10) Wearing dark shades in the club. Hello…. Shades are meant to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, not to feel cool in a dark club.
i concur!!!!! if clubs light are too strong for you then you best stay home, and that goes for ladies as well!

12) Guyz rocking Fake Gucci!  Dude, I can still see that sh1t in dim lights---so quit pulling swag--- (I used Gucci as an example. It could be anything)
you mean just like them women trying to act all that with them $30 Gucci/Vuitton bags?!

13) Guyz not having good rhythm  4uck, I'm working my a$$ off durty whining, while you're standing there staring at my a$$ forming big boy---chei! Insalt! C'mon move your body and let's dance jo!
if a song makes you lose your mind (like you caught the holy spirit) then go for it but dont expect us to join. i would certainly understand men, as they say: KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!!!!!!!

14)Horrible DJs.
you are to blame for staying in such establishment.

15)Partial Bouncers.

what the hell is that?!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by jamest3(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
Silly girls, wait and soon enough nobody will even want you in the club. Very soon!!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Decryptor(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
Strata Ltd:

The C, t still has odour,brazillian hair or not.Why do u think they frequent the toilet in clubs.I really can't get it when a lady in her period
won't sit at home at least until the period is over.The sweat makes you stink.
eeeewww!!! was eating when i read this. I've lost my f.u.c.king appetite!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ddippset(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
the ladies just compiled the 'no scrub' version. now who's the brother to lay down the 'no pigeon' version?
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by BABE3: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
LMAO @ Mr BrownJay's post---LOL--- I didn't agree with some of the points OP made either---I knew there were some "errors"-- I get what she was trying to "say" but it wasn't put well------

Anyways, moving on~~~

12) LOL---- Of course girls do this--- Remember this topic is about guys?--- Good.

13)LOL @ " caught in the spirit" --well, Dude, do something--I dislike it when they just stand there like a pillar of salt--- **I know you're thinking, "then why don't you leave d guy?"** Well, that's what I do.  grin

It's obvious I ran out of points---lol-- So number 14 and 15 are pretty  " undecided "

14)That would work if I went to the club "voluntarily". If I'm at the club involuntarily (in the sense that, my very good friend is having a party or something, and I have to be there) then I can't/won't leave----

15) Really? Find out!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ddippset(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
Princek12:

@ OP

#1 Guys pop champagne because it draws women, who all too often dance around the bottle of champagne like musical chairs, and like like it is the only way to quench their thirst.

#2 of course guys stare at you because you have your arse and tiddays hanging out so that guys can stare. If guys don't stare I bet you will go home crying because you did not get the attention you set out to get in the first place. Ugly, amoeba looking girls can attest to this.

#3 of course having a mindset that you will automatically hit it off with them is giving you the benefit of the doubt and the mindset of a predator. And if you guys don't hit it off, then adios.

#4 what is wrong if a guys asks you for your cell phone #? Why can't you release of some stress and meet someone if the chemistry is right and you feel each other. Maybe if were not so uptight, you won't have that much stress to release off in the first place. Chill back and relax and take it easy. Life is not that hard.

#5 If a guy offers to buy you a drink, take it and run with it. And from what ladies said in the other thread, offering to buy you a drink is a good way to create a relaxed atmosphere. I guess guys can't win, as you have turned what is presumably a good gesture of chivalry--to buy you a drink--into a sin and crime that the offeror has committed. Chill and relax; life is not that hard.

#6 Maybe he is just being a little persistent, as persistence sometimes pay off. And maybe if you unambiguously and unequivocally  communicated that you were not interested to him, he will leave you alone. Reasonable minds may differ as what it means by "not showing signs of interest." When in doubt, a true player will persist unless clearly communicated to him. Tip: just leave so that he can focus on the next girl. It is not a big deal. One woman's poison is another woman's meat.

#7 the guy is just trying to catch a feel.

#8 As stated earlier, popping a bottle of champagne attracts women preys, so he may be doing it for that purpose. But hey, maybe he likes to drink champagne and is popping it for himself to drink. Is it a crime to buy yourself a drink you like? If you don't like the look of champagne, turn your face the other way.

#9 he is trying to know  the inner you so that he can feel you out more. Is that a crime? If he is not trying to know the inner you, you will call him a pervert. Now he is trying to know the inner you, you have criticized him. Now the enigma of the confused female continues.

#10 wearing dark shades in the club is a little bit off, except the guy has apollo (conjunctivitis) and is concealing his red eyes. Otherwise, it is some crap that some men do.

#11 sometimes no means yes, and him pestering you for a dance shows he is being persistent. Eventually, he will get the message. But persistence pays at times, as some so called decent and classy girls claim they like to make a guy work for it to show they are not easy. Don't front like you don't like the attention.

oops ! that's the 'no pigeon' version right there. i must have missed it.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
What a waste of internet space. When would women defeat men in a war of logic/intellect? I stopped reading after Coogar's ruthless response to the poster's weak points on the first page. Coogar has already massacred the poster and her ilk. . .there is nothing more to add.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ddippset(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
by the way where is mama gee? this is where the ladies need her so badly. not when we talking soccer. some girl pls send her an SOS. let her come with her red ink, or is it pink?
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^î think you are mistaking. THIS thread is the "no pigeon" version (aka cheap copy), the "NO scrub" version is the original thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-691495.0.html
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by stagger: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
How will I see a fine girl in a club and not ask for her number? Me I no understand these our babes o! Honestly.

I have known right from experience that when a girl says no, it means try harder. And harder i will try until I get what I want.

Everyone knows that the beauty of the human body was manifested in the woman. The guys were made from dust, the women were made from a rib; you can say that God passed the male body through a refinery and created a more perfect species in women.

So we shall enjoy them. Ahead ahead! cheesy
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
gohome:

[size=20pt]get a life, [/size],  if those are the 10 most disgusting tins boys do,  then i want to be disgusting,  coogar has said it all

No NIGGA, YOU get a life.  YOU are on this thread CRYING like a lil BIATCH.  This is THE INTERNET and it isn't that damn serious.  Don't get mad at me BOO BOO.   wink
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
STILL LMAO@niggas in a DARK ARSE CLUB wearing some Liberace SAVE THE GAYS sunglasses.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Rastamann: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
Men need women just as women need men. If you don't like what the guy does or is doing then simply and diplomatically walk away
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No NIGGA, YOU get a life.  YOU are on this thread CRYING like a lil BIATCH.  This is THE INTERNET and it isn't that damn serious.  Don't get mad at me BOO BOO.   wink

Lmao. It's pretty sad that none of these reetards on the board dont have a sense of humor./ Imagine foaming at the mouth with anger because of a conter-thread. Embarrassing.

BrownJay, normally I'd agree with you but you know #8 is ridiculous, buying a bottle of champagne and sitting there by yourself drinking it? Either the person is really pathetic or a true alcoholic.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao. It's pretty sad that none of these reetards on the board dont have a sense of humor./ Imagine foaming at the mouth with anger because of a conter-thread. Embarrassing.

BrownJay, normally I'd agree with you but you know #8 is ridiculous, buying a bottle of champagne and sitting there by yourself drinking it? Either the person is really pathetic or a true alcoholic.

It seems they are more upset AT THIS THREAD than we are upset at THEIR THREAD.  Hmm. 

I don't take ONLINE serious and to heart.  That's just me.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
What's sup with these NIGGAS at the club dancing OFFBEAT with their LIPS OPENING like they trying to catch some flies and mosquitos?    lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They looking like a big arse BLOW FISH. lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 190: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

But whats wrong if he buys and drinks it alone -

Its his choice, he could choose to share or not to

He could be showing off that he's gat the money and doesnt give a damn bout anyone (both male or female) if not he would have gone around

Looking for women, Its quite silly cos it makes no sense if women think its wrong for a dude to buy a bottle and drink it alone -

Hell he could even leave it there wen hes done, its his choice - U mite as well question yourself why a dude drinks a bottle of coke alone

rather than invite people to Join him -

smh  undecided
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by BABE3: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It seems they are more upset AT THIS THREAD than we are upset at THEIR THREAD.  Hmm.  

True dat! If it's as lame as most of them are claiming then they shouldn't be cursing and getting "mad"--- #Justsaying1 -- Take chill pills guys--- wink It's not that serious--- (to me sha)

You can always laugh it off or ignore it #Justsaying2

I did just that on the first version # Justsaying3  grin

190 (Cletus) it's either you're a loner or a MiSer ---choose one---(lol)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.