Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club (25663 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 190: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by gohome: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

DUH biatch.  

sharrrap Pig,
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
lamooooo thread gone wild
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Princek12(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

look at this one getting yoruba lessons. Koni da fun e ati iya e. Oloribu oshi  cool

ko ni da fun iya re ati baba re. Won ti s'epe fun o. Girl, don't even play me like that. I am a fluent in Yoruba and English, and have written books in both Yoruba and English. I am one of a kind, dear.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Mcleo007(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2011
Women sef! The just won't keep their peace.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ssemire(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
i really do not like going to clubs especially in nigeria. the ciggies the men puff in there is enough to suffocate one. and i don't like dancing in public except in church. i thinks that's why i have restricted myself to religious activities, works for me
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
These ladies here are hilarious loool they will never give up. More like Sarah Parrot Palin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Um not even the classiest clubs here in NYC charge $30 a glass. why would a dude in a club by himself need to drink so much? again that's sign of a problem and Im thinking that's why many wear sunshades so as to hide the signs of liver cancer  grin

what i was getting at is that: if you know you are going to get more than ONE glass then buying a bottle is cheaper at the end.
I surely will drink more that ONE drink if staying at a club all night so, as i enter that establishment, i will know (from the atmosphere) if i will be there all night thus if i will buy a bottle or not.

Predatorwise, I dont get what you mean? Is the champagne supposed to magically bring girls to this lonely weirdo's table?

YES!!!!! come on, we all know that the gold diggers out there will have a look at that guy in the VIP drinking champagne (even if he looks like King Kong). why do you think so many fugly people (in and out) get laid year long?! lol

Swaggawise, maybe that works for others. seeing a dude stting on his own wtha  bottle on the table makes me wanna cry for him. doesnt help that I dont drink anyway so it just looks lame

why is a person going out alone automatically seen as a weirdo/lame?! i dont get that. why dont you see that as CONFIDENCE?
there is absolutely nothing wrong with going out alone, and there is surely nothing wrong with having a drink that will make you feel better about your person. i will guard my comment on what i think of guys drinking beers or BETTER YET, guys walking around with a bottle a champagne in their hand drinking straight from the bottle while talking to women.
Champagne has to be chilled therefore you need a bucket to keep it chilled, therefore you need a table unless you wanna walk around with a big asss bucket all night.

Relaxwise, I get what you mean. Many wont give a table unless you have a bottle but usually they give that table to a person that has a party. why would a lonely dude want a table in the frst place. His lonely arse should be mingling, not just sitting like a psycho with a bottle.

where i club, table have a minimum charge aka you have to spend at least X amount of $$$ to get one. so being in a group will  surely help but it sure doesnt mean a guy alone couldnt get one just by himself.

here is another thing:
-  if you happen to be "famous/well known" then a table will be given to you. should a man refuse it simply because he is alone?!
- if i dont want to rub shoulders with the riff raff on the other side of that cordon, then VIP it is!
- if i want prospective women to understand that i am part of the higher class in that establishment, then VIP it is!
- if you like the finer things in life then being in the VIP drinking champagne it is.
- not everybody goes out looking to mingle with anybody, sometime you just want to be in a club environment having a good time BY YOURSELF, drinking some fizzy drinks. . . . . . . . . . .  especially if you have an extremely jealous gf who knows somebody who knows somebody in that establishment. lol
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ sexy logan, although i do not agree with some of your comments, u have passed on your message in a mature manner
@ justcash lol at[b] lucozade[/b], the post doesnt mean we chics sit and look like lucozade naa
@ pro 01, so why did you come back to the thread?
@ decryptor, me feminist, you malist, grin grin  tongue

For those not wearing their glasses, i never said it was wrong to pop champagne, go back and read well the clause, before u come back to continue whinning, and yes, its freakish to sit all by yourself (like someone who has just lost his cat), drinking champagne shocked

lmao @ the way the guys are responding, crying like babies, And come to think of it, someone is talking about male logic. Lol at guys.   tongue tongue

Just a simple post, and many guys are hitting their heads on the wall, like its okay to bash ladies. Come on guys, enough of this petty behaviour. This is not your work place where you have to act all serious, neither is it a contract negotiation. Abeg, you guys should return to earth.

Its obviously the guilty ones that are crying out the loudest. tongue . I got some tissue here,  grin grin grin

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
ssemire:

i really do not like going to clubs especially in nigeria. the ciggies the men puff in there is enough to suffocate one. and i don't like dancing in public except in church. i thinks that's why i have restricted myself to religious activities, works for me

kiss kiss

Dalby:

I don't know what word to use, but it an awful thing when a girl subconsciously thinks or acts in a manner that she is a blessing to the world of men or she is doing a guy a favour when she hangs out with him undecided cry

aint women blessings to the world of men? undecided undecided
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
Popping champagne unnecessarily with their friends in order to gain attention  
what should i do in the club?? pop fanta?? naw that is why it called the club, if u got the money, u buy champagne n pop it, if u aint got no money, u pop a cup of drink, it 10 dollars, i bet if u ever seen banky w in the club, and he was popping bottles, i bet your totoo, n yanch will never be the same,

[/b][/color]

2)   Staring at you like their lives depends on you. The terrible thing is that they make it really obvious, and then get you feeling sort of funny.
i could bet my life, if u didnt dress like a hoe, wearing, half skirt, bending down, and your punannny showing, i wont look at u, i approach u first with the way u dress.

3) Having this annoying mindset that you would automatically hit it off with them, because one of their friends happens to be a friend to your friend
u ever heard of the wworld, social, most guys are social, the last time i went to the club, a girl lied, just to get my boy number, now what is that?? crazilizing or lyinglizing?  undecided may i ask, no it socializing

4)   Asking you for your cell-phone number >> hello…I did not come to the club to make friends, I only came to ease out  some stress
You dress like a hoe, u get treated like a hoe, common now,  we get the crazy speakers, the noise, the cigarette, and u came out to ease out stress, we all knw that a lie, u came to succck a dicck or dance, or sit your asss aT HOME

5)   Offering to buy you a drink, believing that that might make it easier for you to feel relaxed with him. Oh good Lawwwd, not everyone that comes to the club is a drunk!!  
If they didnt buy u the drink, like u said in your 1st point, they popping champagne to their selve, now they offer you that drink and your hear complaing seriously? what do u want them to do kill their self cuz of your principle?? i bet if they pop the champagne to their self, u will call them stiniging niqqas, or gays anyways

6)   Not getting the point when a girl is acting funny. Please when a girl is not showing signs of interest in what you are talking about, it simply means she aint feeling you. Do we have to spell everything out?  
Ho wmany times, did your mum refuse to let your dad go out on a date with her?? it called principle girl, it the principle, u got to respect that same principle, thats the way for girls, they got to act like, we aint want you, when they really do, and the guy principle is to keep pestering her

7)    Trying to get too familiar by moving their hands around, because you agreed to dance with him. I cant stand it when a guy reaches out to try to hold me on the waist, just because I am trying to shake what my mama gave me!!!  
 u wore a mini skirt, your dancing a touch your toe style, wtf do u want me to do, hold my dicck? naw please, i got to tear that azz up, u feel me?? tear that asss up, the way u dress is the way i aproach u

8   How on earth would a guy go to a club all by himself and pop a bottle of champagne …this beats me    
like u said on principle one and principle four, if they offer u,  u will be complaining, about our u dnt waNT that, cause your too big for that stuff, so now, they popping it to their self, your point are baseless tho, am sorry, u got to respect the principle, u feel me? the principle

9)  Trying to get to know everything about you, just because you bothered to lend an ear to him. You wanna know where I work, where I live, and personal stuff? Oh puhleeasseeeee  
This is why u should be at a lesbiann club, or a night vigil, on these kind of night, cause club, mostly meant for hoes, if u cant succk a niqqaa dicck on these nights, girlll, please, take your quran or bible, and leave for mosque or church, the principle of this is straight

10)   Wearing dark shades in the club. Hello…. Shades are meant to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, not to feel cool in a dark club
i dnt wear shade, but yeah i do whatever i want with my money u feel me yea

11)   Pestering you for a dance, when you have clearly said NO!!!
so why do u come to the club?? use your blackberry so u can feel cool, send unclothed pictures in the club? nah bitchhhh  please u can do that the fucck at home, not at the club, u came here to shake wat u got frm ya mama, or do u get your yanch frm ya daddy??  undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

YES!!!!! come on, we all know that the gold diggers out there will have a look at that guy in the VIP drinking champagne (even if he looks like King Kong). why do you think so many fugly people (in and out) get laid year long?! lol
why is a person going out alone automatically seen as a weirdo/lame?! i dont get that. why dont you see that as CONFIDENCE?
there is absolutely nothing wrong with going out alone, and there is surely nothing wrong with having a drink that will make you feel better about your person. i will guard my comment on what i think of guys drinking beers or BETTER YET, guys walking around with a bottle a champagne in their hand drinking straight from the bottle while talking to women.
Champagne has to be chilled therefore you need a bucket to keep it chilled, therefore you need a table unless you wanna walk around with a big asss bucket all night.
- not everybody goes out looking to mingle with anybody, sometime you just want to be in a club environment having a good time BY YOURSELF, drinking some fizzy drinks. . . . . . . . . . .  especially if you have an extremely jealous gf who knows somebody who knows somebody in that establishment. lol

Lol you crack me up but I do wanna thank you for being polite despte the fact that I mostly disagree with your views on this

with that said "gold diggers" usually are attracted to a dude with a posse. Hm and his boys or whatever pumping their wack champagne and all that's when they wanna get in on the fun, aint nobody wanna join a dude sitting down with a bottle by himself. just doesnt happen. It's like having a huge birthday cake in the middle of a club  all by yourself with a bright arse candle, people will just think you're a weirdo and avoid such a table

walking around with a bottle in hand, drinking from it is stupid. dude dont even try to defend that mess. It's ridiculous and embarrassing. I love Kanye but even he didnt get a pass with that mess last year

as for the VIP comments, ant nothing wrong with VIP. VIP on your own is a problem. I dont know of any celeb that goes clubbing/VIP on their own so a random no-body doing this is loco IMO

want to be in a club environment having a good time BY YOURSELF, drinking some fizzy drinks

Nah son. Nah. LOL

Dont know how this is "ok" yet a girl being on her phone at a club is a "problem"
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Meedu(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ poster: its standard wearing dark shades in clubs these days, check out world class artist in world class clubs. We are not looking at biology in clubs we look at style and class. The shades conceal some stuffs about the individual & just like in the Matrix movie shades were used primarily to conceal blinking which is a sign of weakness according to the directors. Hmmmnnnn na wa! for naija girls
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ donlittle, no insults, thank you.

Its obvious, there's only one thing that rules your mind. My advice for you, Go see a doctor.  tongue

Meedu:

@ poster: its standard wearing dark shades in clubs these days, check out world class artist in world class clubs. We are not looking at biology in clubs we look at style and class. The shades conceal some stuffs about the individual & just like in the Matrix movie shades were used primarily to conceal blinking which is a sign of weakness [/b]according to the directors. [b]Hmmmnnnn na wa! for naija girls

Teasheerr oloyibo. Abeg teasshh me o.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
Meedu:

@ poster: its standard wearing dark shades in clubs these days, check out world class artist in world class clubs. We are not looking at biology in clubs we look at style and class. The shades conceal some stuffs about the individual & just like in the Matrix movie shades were used primarily to conceal blinking which is a sign of weakness according to the directors. Hmmmnnnn na wa! for naija girls

Are you posting while drunk?
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you posting while drunk?

^^ looool, he's posting while shaded up, so he no dey too see road  grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Meedu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
nanidee2:

^^ looool, he's posting while shaded up, so he no dey too see road  grin grin grin grin

Half a word is enough for the wise.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^ abeg teasssh me more naaa  grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2011
nanidee:

@ pro 01, so why did you come back to the thread?
/color]

undecided  undecided
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
@TOH
we are all having a discussion and there should be no reason for insults.

now, some men rather go to the ashi joint when in need of some se.xual relief while others go to the club alone, sit down, order a flashy bottle of champagne and wait for the GD to come crawling. different mean to get the said "relief", same end result.

being alone while celebrating your birthday IN A CLUB is way different. the only thing lonely guys with champagne are celebrating is GD day, and the minute the bottle goes "pop", some women will leave the guy they are with and be drawn toward that table.

talking about the guy walking around the club with a bottle is just my way of saying that: if you love to drink champagne THEN you MUST get a table (whether alone or not).

i often find myself in cities where i know nobody, that doesnt stop me from A) going out alone or B) buying champagne if i want to. its called confidence, i will always be ME and enjoy myself the way i see fit because the important part is simply: NOT LEAVING THAT SAID CLUB ALONE!
remember: its not a race, sitting alone checking out what kind of "meat" is in the club, and deciding which one to go for, is necessary . . . . . . . .  and what better place to have that look than from the VIP area?!

some people need to have a zillion people around them to make them feel important, i surely dont- if i have friends around then there is gonna be a party BUT if my mates aint around then there is STILL gonna be a party, lol!

btw most celebrity, although with a bunch of people surrounding them, are alone in clubs. take away the publicist/assistant/manager/bodyguard and most importantly GD then there is nobody to show for.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
@TOH
we are all having a discussion and there should be no reason for insults.
Sadly it's been the opposite for most of the little boys here

and the minute the bottle goes "pop", some women will leave the guy they are with and be drawn toward that table.

Jeebus dude what kind of clubs do you go? who are these psychotic women?  why havent I seen such before? 
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by k2kay(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2011
@poster, IF I WERE A BOY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Dalby(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2011
nanidee2:

kiss kiss

aint women blessings to the world of men? undecided undecided

Behind every successful man is a woman
Behind every unsuccessful man is also a woman grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
k2kay:

@poster, IF I WERE A BOY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

I would buy one bottle champagn all for me and myself and I would pop it as I wanted if I were a boyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by moonraker(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ nanidee2

Coming From you?? lipsrsealed You have just joined the list of 744 headed ladies here on NL.

So what?? you girls are angels?? really??

Imma ask three questions

1. Have you ever been to a club before??

2. when was the last time you went to a club??

3. What are your reasons for going to the club?? Lets start from these three questions.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Jeebus dude what kind of clubs do you go? who are these psychotic women?  why havent I seen such before? 

dont get me wrong, these type of women are found in only a few establishment BUT they are out there!!!!!
i call them professional/unofficial club workers. they are a great fun to be with and they will even follow you back to the hotel, free of charge.

pop is synonymous with BLING BLING lol, only the less fortunate will hear the sound (poster, no offence)

they dont run like that towards it, they find excuses to walk away from what/who they are talking to, to "investigate" if the said person looks like someone they could gain from. if its a yes, then they would attack mercilessly even throwing themselves at "lonely drinking champagne" guy.

Dalby:

Behind every successful man is a woman
Behind every unsuccessful man is also a woman grin grin grin

or better yet:
Behind every successful man is a woman.
Behind every successful woman, there is a guy looking at her asss
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2011
3 things i know about the OP:
1. she is ugly
2. she is jobless
3. does not have a boyfriend

get a life and stop prostituting in clubs!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2011
cne010:

1. she is ugly
2. she is jobless

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
gohome:

sharrrap Pig,

You wish you can eat a pig BROKE ARSE HUNGRY nigga.  Go change into your other name cowardly the beast.

Hmm.  Whoever said MEN can take it like steel SURE THE HELL LIED.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by cripsta(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
to whoeva wrote dis, ur numbr 4 was kinda stupid a club is a social environment where u meet new people & u might actually met somone with connections to help u or anybody.thats what clubs r meant 4 too u knw, if u don't want to make new frnds sit ur big ass at home, its dhat simple!!!!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
moonraker:

@ nanidee2

Coming From you?? lipsrsealed You have just joined the list of 744 headed ladies here on NL.

So what?? you girls are angels?? really??

Imma ask three questions

1. Have you ever been to a club before??

2. when was the last time you went to a club??

3. What are your reasons for going to the club?? Lets start from these three questions.

Answer, i nefa go club bifor, na for telefision i dey watch o   tongue

MRbrownJAY:

or better yet:
Behind every successful man is a woman.
Behind every successful woman, there is a guy looking at her asss

grin grin grin grin grin grin

cne010:

1. she is ugly
2. she is  jobless

coming from a fugly fat-faced thing?, smh!!! I aint gonna get started with you, because unlike you, I am happy being me  tongue
cry baby, buhahahahahaha (come take some tissue)

btw, only lame people laugh at lame posts  wink (no puns intended)

Mrs.Chima:

You wish you can eat a pig BROKE ARSE HUNGRY nigga.  Go change into your other name c

Hmm.  Whoever said MEN can take it like steel SURE THE HELL LIED.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

lol, most hide under the facade of being "strong", but in the real sense of the word, they are the true weaker sex. Small wonder they are easily tied around women's little fingers  grin grin

waiting for more cry babies to come and whine at my commentgrin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ataj: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2011
Lol!
chics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do u actually want?
men hit on u, wahala.
men no give u face, dem be gay.
if u don't want that disgusting attitude from men, then stay home!!!
cos men will always be men; naughty,disgusting and sometimes just sometimes adorable.

i keep saying can't live with or without men.

Men! Men!! Men!!! how many times i call una?
hope una dey take note and hope to change a little bit no matter how impossible that is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.