Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less (34569 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Limassol:
Yeah ... However, you should note that however poisoned children minds are when they were young and naive, they mostly change when they become adults - for such stage in life comes with independence of the mind and expansion of thoughts and reason. Besides, it's clear some people change and recreate themselves when they become grown ups - training a child a particular dosen't mean s/he will remain that way, far from it, for proof look no further than some of your contemporaries, you will likely find good examples. In other words, You may manipulate a young mind, hardly a mature one.

Have ever seen anyone praising his or her dad before online or offline after they make it? Is it not my mother this my mother that.

Omo believe anything you like since you no dey see.
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by Snakedoctor1: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2022
CondemnBattery:
So I saw a thread earlier, and decided to educate husbands in the house how to play the home politics, just as adviced by my pastor's wife.

My pastor's wife thought me a valuable lesson. She legitly told us to be smart as husbands, when the kids did something wrong in your absence and your wife did not discipline the child, but waits for you to come back and discipline them, don't. Make sure she disciplines them herself, otherwise your kids will think you are the wicked one and the evil one.

Don't always give your wife all the money to buy things for the kids, take the children out to the market, buy them clothes, take them to the grocery store, buy the provision in their present. Let them know you are the one buying them. If you buy them shoes or anything, make sure they are aware that you are the one buying them. If you do all these, the kids will love you more. This is 2022, don't allow your wife rob you of your years of labor when it's time to reap.

You can add your own way of playing the family politics.

Please if this is front page worthy, kindly move to fp, so men can learn 1 or 2 this new year.

May our wives not take all our glory all in the name of I'm too busy in Jesus name. Amen

My wife doesn't forget to tell my kids about anything I buy for them. Even things she buys with her money she tells them to thank dad, as he provided the money.
Going to buy things yourself in the presence of the kids alone does not stop a wife that is bent on turning the kids against their father.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by Feelings79: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
I don't get this? There are people who aren't married and doing 'fine'. Anyways what will be will be
You got to raise kids after all
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by bukhety(f): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Some mothers can manipulate their children.
Limassol:
The author of this post is mistaken in thinking children can easily be manipulated and misled, hardly, not when they are adults and grown ups... with time one could easily realise who is who. A nasty mother can't mask her nastiness, same for the father.
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by DonroxyII: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Then you as men don't always live the nurturing and child bonding for the mother because you feel your wife's duty is primarily to them we have a new generation of kids and it won't always work like that
Fathers should play a key role and don't leave upbringing for their wives alone.

Anyway I agree with there is a difference between a husband and a father some men are good in both but some are good at one and bad at the other the scenario you painted is the one of the bad husband or terrible husband whose wife holds grudges and doesn't like how he treats her as a husband even though he may love his children and is a good father such a woman will definitely poison their minds towards the father and it is a bad thing children should be never be brought into the mix when a husband and wife have disagreement women should stop doing that
Women will never stop doing that. Her kids are her best friends then Her Family but in a Sane clime, Her husband would be Her Best Friend grin

What do you do with your best friend ? Chat of course your problems, pains and Glory.

Anyman that doesn't want to be backbitted to his children by his wife should never approach the children directly but via the wife.

Even when you and your wife are fighting or having issues and the kids comes to you directly still run your response through your wife or give her feedbacks. If you don't, she will still use her Hurt to rubbish your efforts before your kids.

All in all, If you don't Run your house by your co-chairman as a husband you will fail. .. shikena.
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by CondemnBattery(f): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Just click on quote, then select all.
After selecting all, click on cut or copy. Go to wherever you want it posted and click paste. You are good to go
lordally:

Please how did you carry this man's comment from a different thread to your own... I've been trying to do this but I haven't been able to do so
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by DonroxyII: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
You don't understand. Some women who instigate their children against their dad are doing it without even knowing.
That's why You need to understand the psychology of your wife then operate on the reverse side.

If your wife is a -1 psychologically then you have to operate her by always adding +1 to whatever Endeavour between the two of you to mitigate the negative effect and Nil(0) the consequences of her actions.

You have to do the equation in her not the kids. If you add +1 to the kids due to fear of Whatever Your wife might tell them, Your wife will increase her negativity to -10 then it escalates from there and before you realised it;

You have allowed your wife to used you to Wreck your kids. Same Way Devil used Eve to give Adam Apple ...

Don't Fear Women but Respect them. If you Fear her she will destroy you, if you respect her she will Honour You.

Covert Operations, Baby cheesy
See without Being Seen seeing then take positive counter measures grin
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
DonroxyII:
That's why You need to understand the psychology of your wife then operate on the reverse side.

If your wife is a -1 psychologically then you have to operate her by always adding +1 to whatever Endeavour between the two of you to mitigate the negative effect and Nil(0) the consequences of her actions.

You have to do the equation in her not the kids. If you add +1 to the kids due to fear of Whatever Your wife might tell them, Your wife will increase her negativity to -10 then it escalates from there and before you realised it;

You have allowed your wife to used you to Wreck your kids. Same Way Devil used Eve to give Adam Apple ...

Don't Fear Women but Respect them. If you Fear her she will destroy you, if you respect her she will Honour You.

Covert Operations, Baby cheesy
See without Being Seen seeing then take positive counter measures grin
All these just because one decides to marry, I envy single people!! Their peace is heavenly
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by DonroxyII: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
All these just because one decides to marry, I envy single people!! Their peace is heavenly
Marriage is the sweetest endeavour in Life for a Matured Man not a Boy and a Matured Woman not a Girl.

Maturity normally should be about age but experiences and Brain propensity to learn teaches better.

Being single comes with more cost than Being happily married grin .... There is quite lower Happily single, the happiness in Being single is just assumed until the Brain Started asking questions at a point in time and Depression will set in grin grin .....

You are yet to understand the Correlations between Human/Animal Brain and Nature. If you fvck up, nature will fvck with your Head grin
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by Sterope(f): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
I would also love my dad if I were in your shoes
OlawaleBammie:

Mama, u re right but i love my dad more than my mum.

My mum is good and selfless but she's a little bit manipulative. Pls the fact that she left us wen we needed her most. Tho she's still active in my life but i can never forget how my father bore the shame and sufferings to raise me and my sister.
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by babyfaceafrica: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
DonroxyII:
Marriage is the sweetest endeavour in Life for a Matured Man not a Boy and a Matured Woman not a Girl.

Maturity normally should be about age but experiences and Brain propensity to learn teaches better.

Being single comes with more cost than Being happily married grin .... There is quite lower Happily single, the happiness in Being single is just assumed until the Brain Started asking questions at a point in time and Depression will set in grin grin .....

You are yet to understand the Correlations between Human/Animal Brain and Nature. If you fvck up, nature will fvck with your Head grin
I don't agree with this, especially with the Nigerian settings. Single people seem more happy and free than married people. Marriage here seems like prison

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by DonroxyII: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
I don't agree with this, especially with the Nigerian settings. Single people seem more happy and free than married people. Marriage here seems like prison
That's what you think. Biologically, Human are wired to carry out a particular function at a particular point in time in the biological cycle.

If such function is not carried out, when it's time for mental review by the Brain at a point time in the future and the mechanism s that should be present are not present.

The Brain goes depressed from Regrets and trust me, the cost of Depression is higher.

So You Gerrit, that's why there are so many wacko abroad and ahome. Marriage as an institutions are getting destroyed so when such institutions failed, societies will definitely fail and the Global community.

Marriage must be Learnt, a Man must learn to be a full fledged Man and Wield Power but Diplomatically and Maturedly on his Home.
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by babyfaceafrica: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
DonroxyII:
That's what you think. Biologically, Human are wired to carry out a particular function at a particular point in time in the biological cycle.

If such function is not carried out, when it's time for mental review by the Brain at a point time in the future and the mechanism s that should be present are not present.

The Brain goes depressed from Regrets and trust me, the cost of Depression is higher.

So You Gerrit, that's why there are so many wacko abroad and ahome. Marriage as an institutions are getting destroyed so when such institutions failed, societies will definitely fail and the Global community.

Marriage must be Learnt, a Man must learn to be a full fledged Man and Wield Power but Diplomatically and Maturedly on his Home.
Can't a man be happy without marriage?
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by DonroxyII: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Can't a man be happy without marriage?
Happiness can be assumed by whatever Decision you take but Grand Happiness is when you defeat Nature by doing more better than what it allowed you to do cheesy

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by babyfaceafrica: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
DonroxyII:
Happiness can be assumed by whatever Decision you take but Grand Happiness is when you defeat Nature by doing more better than what it allowed you to do cheesy
I will take this. Everyone should decide what makes them happy, not society

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by DonroxyII: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
I will take this. Everyone should decide what makes them happy, not society
grin
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by Darkmode64: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Draslo:
You want to drag your kids' love with your wife or what?
What if you're a military man and you're never around?
What if you're an expat in another country and you no dey ever dey?
What if you're a sailor and your presence at home is nothing to write home about?
What if......?

I could go on and on. Just stop there and do what your duties are as a father and husband to your nuclear and the love will never die. Don't ever expect all your kids to love you equally but remember that no matter what they all love you unconditionally.

What do I know anyways? I'm just a single guy without any offspring yet so maybe I don't know what I'm saying.
I've come to a conclusion that no matter how much sense in a thread here on NL, there's always that one contrary opinion of someone who is either short-sighted or just looking at things from a fixated point of view. Men with the aforementioned professions can still show love to their kids when available - can still take their kids out and let them know that they are meeting their needs in a certain way. Everyday presence is just a bonus. I can explain it to you, but can't understand it for you.

Your argument is invalid. Sorry.
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by lordally(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2022
CondemnBattery:

Just click on quote, then select all.
After selecting all, click on cut or copy. Go to wherever you want it posted and click paste. You are good to go

Thanks a lot! I appreciate
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by exclusivelyholy(f): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Stop dragging love with your wife,when the kids grown up,they will know better. How about going to market, get food stuff and prepare it yourself, engaged in some domestic house chores, I believe with these characters, your kids will love u better.
Re: What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less by CondemnBattery(f): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Funny enough, my wife will call me, what's up, where are you now?
Please branch the market on your way, buy ponmo, buy banger, fish and banga spice. And I do it with all joy. There's nothing in all those things you mentioned. I do them. The only part I'm lazy is cooking, not that I can't cook, but it has been my nature even in my single days. So my wife knows it. If I can buy pad, pants and underwears for my wife is it buying food stuff?
Even the sellers in the market close to us are always excited when they see me in the market, cos they will jokenly say Mama IBeji price too much. My dear, there's politics in every facets of life, take it or leave it. Even in church, mosque, name it.
When I'm away, I call to speak to the kids both audio and video calls. No one is dragging love with a mother, the message is don't allow your wife get all their love, in fact don't allow your kids love you less than their mothers. When I'm away my wife miss me like she's a child. My kids will cry whenever I'm going out. Though we are all still young, but I pray it remains like that for ever. You can handle your family anyhow you want. But this advice is for men. So you can unsee what you saw grin
exclusivelyholy:
Stop dragging love with your wife,when the kids grown up,they will know better. How about going to market, get food stuff and prepare it yourself, engaged in some domestic house chores, I believe with these characters, your kids will love u better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.