Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) (14437 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
All of them claimed they have only been in 2 serious relationship. If you mistakenly ask a girl out she will always claim you are his second boyfriend. Bunch of Jezebel descendants.

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by floss(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are the exact kind of men a pity. I'm sorry in advance!

So what's your opinion?
I don't want to assume what you haven't said...

Or else if your type is one that sees a virgin as a good person...my dear no matter how much careful you want to be as long as it involves the opposite sex, no type of woman (High body count or low body count) is presumed the best so I don't know what you are sorry about in what my opinion is, depending on what my intentions are with any lady at a given point in time I don't look at body counts of ladies I see that as irrelevant because I don't expect an honest answer from any lady, even if she's honest it changes nothing, if I have decided to chop and go, your low body count won't make me to stay same way if I have decided to stay your high body count won't make me leave.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
All of them claimed they have only been in 2 serious relationship. If you mistakenly ask a girl out she will always claim you are his second boyfriend. Bunch of Jezebel descendants.
It Can Never Be Her Fault!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
floss:

So what's your opinion?
I don't want to assume what you haven't said...

Or else if your type is one that sees a virgin as a good person...my dear no matter how much careful you want to be as long as it involves the opposite sex, no type of woman (High body count or low body count) is presumed the best so I don't know what you are sorry about in what my opinion is, depending on what my intentions are with any lady at a given point in time I don't look at body counts of ladies I see that as irrelevant because I don't expect an honest answer from any lady, even if she's honest it changes nothing, if I have decided to chop and go, your low body count won't make me to stay same way if I have decided to stay your high body count won't make me leave.
Until she fvvcks virtually every man you know, because i hope you are also not ignorant to believe that higher bodycounts increases libido

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Legendoo: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bruh , what is now the difference between them and brothel prostitutes?

I saw the bastard simps, abeg do good to wife these hoes.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Legendoo:
Bruh , what is now the difference between them and brothel prostitutes?

I saw the bastard simps, abeg do good to wife these hoes.
The best you can literally do for some simps is just sit back and watch in pity.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
I may not ask my partner about her bc because she will definitely lie to me. but if i sense, observe or catch my gf or fiancee or partner with another man in the act. Then That's the end of our story.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aguilar:
I may not ask my partner about her bc because she will definitely lie to me. but if i sense, observe or catch my gf or fiancee or partner with another man in the act. Then That's the end of our story.
I like your optimism, because its protective on both sides, you are a man and i understand you but simply put, most of these ladies are top gamers, they don't make stupid mistakes into letting you find out. You have to be intellectually minded because there's a large probability that your girl is fvvcking someone else and you are just there waiting to catch her, don't you feel drained already by this thought? Catching her literally makes no difference, the fact that she could be out there toying with your heart is what you should keep in mind and take precautions for.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by NwadykExcel(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
IamRandy:

The best way to get the REAL NUMBER from a lady u truly want to settle down with that's NOT VIRGIN is to take her to a TRUSTED SHRINEgrin
I'm taking this advice!!!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I came across something a while ago, couldn't start downloading the images so i just saved the post, today is the day i remembered and honestly, when i opened it again, i was just as bittered and disgusted as the first time!

So some simps out there still place their women on pedestals and think they are saints After reading these shocking confessions of these young women, you might start having second thoughts on that beautiful holy wife you think was sent to you directly untinted from the package!!

A twitter influencer asked young ladies to confess in her dm about their bodycounts and these are the answers they gave, of course it would be anonymous, no woman will ever come out in the open to tell you straight to your face that she already fvvcked the whole street before you came along undecided
MEN!! I want you all to pay close attention to these details and also try to re-read for better understanding!
Do you see what they tell men who ask about their bodycounts
MEN ARE SUFFERING!!

Still Typing...

No one will listen to you tongue

Because anyone who has sense or a brain will see through your bias and will not take you seriously.

At this point you sound like a troll.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by NwadykExcel(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
MEN!! Don't be deceived by her sentiments and simps ignorance. A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!!

It matters a hell lot!
This thread move me.
And i'm just 20.
No GF,No sex,No anything with the opposite gender.
Seeing this is heartshredding.
Which one is 50BC
ah!!!
chai;!!;;;!
oboy!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed

And I'm no simp.
I've never toasted a girl
I've never chyked a girl.
All i love is Chess and Mathematics
And seeing this....
Chineke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by zeuss: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
The Truth is when u find ur missing rib body counting is the least of ur bother.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Marvellsmart:
[color=#000099][/color] SIMP! U should be kalashnikoved Asap!

Simp knower, you could come give it a try. And hope y'all tell your sisters to always keep them long legs closed at all times.

Confusionists 2022.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by BigYash: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Godada:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Last time I check, nobody holy pass.

This female bashing is unnecessary.

By the way, who are these ladies screwing? Guys.

So it goes both ways.

Guys too have high body count. And who goes for these ladies.....Guys.

Go to the DM of a pretty lady and see guys making a mess of themselves.

So in a nutshell, if guys aren't buying what these ladies are selling, then you really do have a case.

Which one is unnecessary bashing. Go marry olosho ,come dey talk say person deceive you with DNA this, DNA that tomorrow.. Not all guys are loosed .. So,if you are loosed ,you can as well marry a loosed girl.. How una dey feel comfortable settling for left over/ gutter dey tire me.. Imagine girl wen 60men don fu*ck wetin dey there again.. Some go still mumu go dey pay bride price put.. Guy be wise please.. Na beg I dey.. I no mean to insult u. Ur comment provoke me,I no go lie u..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwadykExcel:

It matters a hell lot!
This thread move me.
And i'm just 20.
No GF,No sex,No anything with the opposite gender.
Seeing this is heartshredding.
Which one is 50BC
ah!!!
chai;!!;;;!
oboy!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed

And I'm no simp.
I've never toasted a girl
I've never chyked a girl.
All i love is Chess and Mathematics
And seeing this....
Chineke
Nwanna ihian dikpa very serious.
No girl out there deserves anything you have to offer, get out there and fvvck every hole you come across but don't get attached. Thats the legitimate game to keep yourself whole because ndi nwanyi ga megi ife!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
BigYash:
Which one is unnecessary bashing. Go marry olosho ,come dey talk say person deceive you with DNA this, DNA that tomorrow.. Not all guys are loosed .. So,if you are loosed ,you can as well marry a loosed girl.. How una dey feel comfortable settling for left over/ gutter dey tire me.. Imagine girl wen 60men don fu*ck wetin dey there again.. Some go still mumu go dey pay bride price put.. Guy be wise please.. Na beg I dey.. I no mean to insult u. Ur comment provoke me,I no go lie u..
Don't worry, leave him alone, when he will be needing the redpill, TheGidRedpiller will always be available.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by BigYash: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Don't worry, leave him alone, when he will be needing the redpill, TheGidRedpiller will always be available.
I just don't know what is wrong with some niggas..
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by NwadykExcel(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
No girl out there deserves anything you have to offer, get out there and fvvck every hole you come across but don't get attached. Thats the legitimate game to keep yourself whole because ndi nwanyi ga megi ife!

Umunwaanyi je nodugo'du ofu ebe.
ka udi ihe bu ihea?
Nwaanyi ga-akpachara anya nnor dinaa umu nwoke iri ise??
Nnaa meennnn
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You wanna turn this innocent boy to a sex addict angry

NwadykExcel: Nna your future is bright and when the time comes na kpekus go dey follow you like flies. Just don't make it your priority cus you fit no see yourself afterwards. I believe you fit get a smart virgin wey go dey your intellectual level, roll with your kind and bloom anew daily
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwadykExcel:

Mechie gi onu ebeahu.
grin
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
zeuss:
The Truth is when u find ur missing rib body counting is the least of ur bother.
Maturity is when you accept the fact that MISSING RIBS, THE PERFECT WOMAN, THE WOMAN MADE FOR YOU e.t.c Do Not Exist!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Kaymicheal852: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
MEN!! Don't be deceived by her sentiments and simps ignorance. A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!!
100%
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I like your optimism, because its protective on both sides, you are a man and i understand you but simply put, most of these ladies are top gamers, they don't make stupid mistakes into letting you find out. You have to be intellectually minded because there's a large probability that your girl is fvvcking someone else and you are just there waiting to catch her, don't you feel drained already by this thought? Catching her literally makes no difference, the fact that she could be out there toying with your heart is what you should keep in mind and take precautions for.
the fact that we are apart from each other or not married makes it an advantage for her. I am not a jealous person but i hate infidelity. Therefore break up is meant to occur if she's caught in that act with another man.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by zeuss: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Maturity is when you accept the fact that MISSING RIBS, THE PERFECT WOMAN, THE WOMAN MADE FOR YOU e.t.c Do Not Exist!

Ur still have some way to go in living. There is still time to understand.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aguilar:
the fact that we are apart from each other or not married makes it an advantage for her. I am not a jealous person but i hate infidelity. Therefore break up is meant to occur if she's caught in that act with another man.
Ok sir.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kaymicheal852:
100%
Thats right!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
The best you can literally do for some simps is just sit back and watch in pity.
All simps love suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

[s]Se.un, Lalas.ticlala, Mynd.44, rock.tation, muki.na2, fara.no, just.wise, fynes.tboi, Domin.ique. Rule two.

This guy is promoting violence. The redpill promotes violence. When will you wake up to this Seun?

This is hate speech. He wants this guy to be shot because he doesn't agree with their redpill ideology.

This is how Elliot Rogers started. He talked about killing people online and acted on it angry[/s]
Siofraud you go wail tire, thegidredpiller keep ignoring the jobless troll.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Legendoo: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
zeuss:

Ur still have some way to go in living. There is still time to understand.

Explain.

Can you marry a girl who did runs in Dubai, ate Arab shit and other crazy stuff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.