Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) (14405 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I came across something a while ago, couldn't start downloading the images so i just saved the post, today is the day i remembered and honestly, when i opened it again, i was just as bittered and disgusted as the first time!

So some simps out there still place their women on pedestals and think they are saints After reading these shocking confessions of these young women, you might start having second thoughts on that beautiful holy wife you think was sent to you directly untinted from the package!!

A twitter influencer asked young ladies to confess in her dm about their bodycounts and these are the answers they gave, of course it would be anonymous, no woman will ever come out in the open to tell you straight to your face that she already fvvcked the whole street before you came along undecided
MEN!! I want you all to pay close attention to these details and also try to re-read for better understanding!
Do you see what they tell men who ask about their bodycounts
MEN ARE SUFFERING!!

Still Typing...
Lol u this op I don't understand u, what's point are u trying to make, who made these ladies have such body count, no b men? Men are as guilty and even have more body counts than most ladies so what are u saying. Pls stop the body shaming bc the last time I checked u aren't a saint undecided undecided undecided
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin grin Omo TRP IS GOLDEN even in the signatures of the destroyer of men! grin
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin Omo TRP IS GOLDEN even in the signatures of the destroyer of men! grin

Strategic for me that you disclosed what you think of moi. I'm sure it unwittingly filtered out of your thumbs. A Freudian slip thing. What you're subconsciously thinking.

You're a so-called manipulator and YET you don't know the trick of using friendliness, comradeship, and support to infiltrate the enemy's camp and destroy it from within?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today / Guys If You Are Molested At Childhood Tell Us Your Story..mama Is Here4u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.