Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) (14422 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Quality20(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
that's why I'm against good guys marrying these retired runs girls. I only like all those northern girls, most are virgins, those with body counts, might just be less than 3
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Siofraud you go wail tire, thegidredpiller keep ignoring the jobless troll.
Pay no attention to the female.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Quality20:
that's why I'm against good guys marrying these retired runs girls. I only like all those northern girls, most are virgins, those with body counts, might just be less than 3
So many emphasis on northern women nowadays
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aguilar:
I may not ask my partner about her bc because she will definitely lie to me. but if i sense, observe or catch my gf or fiancee or partner with another man in the act. Then That's the end of our story.

Exactly my stand, i dont care if you have one million body counts. If my prick alone can't satisfy you, just walk away.
Dont get caught!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
So many emphasis on northern women nowadays

People are always ready to believe that the grass is greener on the other side.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Alusiizizi:

People are always ready to believe that the grass is greener on the other side.
AWALT Principle is unbeatable no matter what!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
AWALT Principle is unbeatable no matter what!

Precisely my point.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
You asking such makes you feel insecure. You will never get the right answer. If you want to date or marry close your eyes and do.

The one you disflower could go wild under your custody.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
gnykelly:
You asking such makes you feel insecure. You will never get the right answer. If you want to date or marry close your eyes and do.

The one you disflower could go wild under your custody.
You guys are not getting the point of this post.

This post is meant for you to understand the fact that your women are potential street wh0r£s and they are not worth any form of social liftings simps give them! Learn to understand posts before commenting so you don't type off point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Oksman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
floss:
What will a guy do with a lady's body count?

To me it's useless, whether you want to swim and leave or you intend marrying the lady, body count doesn't justify a lady to be good or bad, I no send BC at all, just do what your spirit is okay with. I believe most ladies having high BC is choice, same with ladies having low BC...

My point is High or Low Body Count doesn't make a lady to be the best or worst person on Earth.

@ the bolded. I hadly make comments on topics like this, but bear it in mind that the danger and disadvantages inherent in marrying a woman with a high BC can only be understood when you get married to one.
Thank you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You guys are not getting the point of this post.

This post is meant for you to understand the fact that your women are potential street wh0r£s and they are not worth any form of social liftings simps give them! Learn to understand posts before commenting so you don't type off point!

Before you judge them for having high body count.

How many ladies have you slept with in the past , are you married yet and how many more are you going to sleep with in the future.

It's a two way street.

Nobody is holy, not even your religious leaders.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Legendoo: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
gnykelly:

How many ladies have you slept with in the past , are you married yet and how many more are you going to sleep with in the future.

It's a two way street.

Illiterate

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Siofraud you go wail tire, thegidredpiller keep ignoring the jobless troll.

Ifuckbrokejoes you go mention me tire cheesy

TheGidredpiller doesn't have a choice. He's obligated to ignore me. He's under bondage grin let him keep fooling himself and boxing himself.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Ifuckbrokejoes you go mention me tire cheesy

TheGidredpiller doesn't have a choice. He's obligated to ignore me. He's under bondage grin let him keep fooling himself and boxing himself.
Siofraud the attention you are looking for, you will never get it, hungry jobless and attention seeking little girl.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Pay no attention to the female.
Lol expecially that audio online feminist and broke ass siofra/siofraud that has fake profile picture. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oksman:

@ the bolded. I hadly make comments on topics like this, but bear it in mind that the danger and disadvantages inherent in marrying a woman with a high BC can only be understood when you get married to one.
Thank you.
Exactly!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
gnykelly:

It's a two way street.

I will say this again, MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME!!
You can continue the blind arguement from where you stopped now.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Siofraud the attention you are looking for, you will never get it, hungry jobless and attention seeking little girl.

Omo I'm getting that attention in excess. Here, on Facebook (due to my feminist activism) and on Instagram because I'm hot tongue

Oh and I also get attention from men of other races too cheesy

Mr. ifuckbrokejoes the Jobless boy

Anyway I have to go to church now so see ya later. Fake human.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

[s]Omo I'm getting that attention in excess. Here, on Facebook (due to my feminist activism) and on Instagram because I'm hot tongue

Oh and I also get attention from men of other races too cheesy

Mr. ifuckbrokejoes the Jobless boy

Anyway I have to go to church now so see ya later. Fake human.[/s]
Siofraud you aren't just fake but also a liar, you wish you are having attention, the only attention you can get is only on this faceless forum and the little attention you get are from simps who doesn't know that you are an epitome of fakeness.

Everything about you is fake fake fake fake, fake online feminist with internet downloaded pictures
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
1000 body counts shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hoelosho
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Siofraud you aren't just fake but also a liar, you wish you are having attention, the only attention you can get is only on this faceless forum and the little attention you get are from simps who doesn't know that you are an epitome of fakeness.

Everything about you is fake fake fake fake, fake online feminist with internet downloaded pictures
cheesy cheesy

Abeg o! Don't bring me down to your level. I'm a hottie with swag not faceless loser like you.

Infact I'm even dumbing myself by arguing with you.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
HIV is real.

When it happens, nobody go tell you to relax.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
All of them claimed they have only been in 2 serious relationship. If you mistakenly ask a girl out she will always claim you are his second boyfriend. Bunch of Jezebel descendants.

So if you find a girl you like and have spent time chasing and she says no to your proposal because she doesn’t want to have more than 2 boyfriends in total, you will not come on Nairaland to cry?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
CSTRR:
HIV is real.

When it happens, nobody go tell you to relax.
Who exactly is this message for?
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

So if you find a girl you like and have spent time chasing and she says no to your proposal because she doesn’t want to have more than 2 boyfriends in total, you will not come on Nairaland to cry?
OFF POINT!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Abeg o! Don't bring me down to your level. I'm a hottie with swag not faceless loser like you.

Infact I'm even dumbing myself by arguing with you.

Tarhhhhhhh! puo ebe a, onye nzuzu!

Which level are you talking about? levels with fake pictures, even orang-utan get levels pass you.

I don't blame you, I blame myself for stooping so low to your level, if not Kedu ka m ga esi na arurita uka na onye na abaghi uru di ka gi.

Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Who exactly is this message for?
The ladies having 60 body counts and the men risking it all to sleep with them without a condom.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Tarhhhhhhh! puo ebe a, onye nzuzu!

Which level are you talking about? levels with fake pictures, even orang-utan get levels pass you.

I don't blame you, I blame myself for stooping so low to your level, if not Kedu ka m ga esi na arurita uka na onye na abaghi uru di ka gi.

Nonsense!
Your tears just dey start oo...siofra dey torment you back to back..
You go cry blood oo..no be you again?
Keep speaking Igbo..by the time she's done with you you will know that women are capable of resetting wannabe redpillers brain.. grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
I'm salt of words.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]Your tears just dey start oo...siofra dey torment you back to back..
You go cry blood oo..no be you again?
Keep speaking Igbo..by the time she's done with you you will know that women are capable of resetting wannabe redpillers brain.. grin[/s]
Torment your father, I know this is one of your accounts Siofraud, continue being jobless. cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.