Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) (14426 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Torment your father, I know this is one of your accounts Siofraud, continue being jobless.
The way I go torment you reach your m*om@ side...you think it's fun huh..keep insulting women upandan..
Anything you say against women is indirectly to your mother so e dey sweet me.. grin grin
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm salt of words.
Try sugar.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by knowhowk: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
. Its 2022 ..Still been Childish ..

Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man .If You don't Last Longer in Bed ,If Truly you are tired of this and Need a very effective and Working Solutions.

Check My Signature Below and Talk right now...
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by jericco1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
How can a lady that young have up to 20+ body count. Even as a guy Omo e no even near half. WTF!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your tears just dey start oo...siofra dey torment you back to back..
You go cry blood oo..no be you again?
Keep speaking Igbo..by the time she's done with you you will know that women are capable of resetting wannabe redpillers brain.. grin

Thank you dear kiss

Let the wailing dogs continue.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Thank you dear kiss

Enjoy yourself big woman.. wink
We meet on another thread.. wink grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
jericco1:
How can a lady that young have up to 20+ body count. Even as a guy Omo e no even near half. WTF!!
Stop being suprised. Start taking precautions instead.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I came across something a while ago, couldn't start downloading the images so i just saved the post, today is the day i remembered and honestly, when i opened it again, i was just as bittered and disgusted as the first time!

So some simps out there still place their women on pedestals and think they are saints After reading these shocking confessions of these young women, you might start having second thoughts on that beautiful holy wife you think was sent to you directly untinted from the package!!

A twitter influencer asked young ladies to confess in her dm about their bodycounts and these are the answers they gave, of course it would be anonymous, no woman will ever come out in the open to tell you straight to your face that she already fvvcked the whole street before you came along undecided
MEN!! I want you all to pay close attention to these details and also try to re-read for better understanding!
Do you see what they tell men who ask about their bodycounts
MEN ARE SUFFERING!!

Still Typing...

No girl ever told me it's more than 2, only one said it's up to 5
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
BabbanBura:

No girl ever told me it's more than 2, only one said it's up to 5
When a girl gives you a random number of bodycounts, take the number and multiply it by 10. Thats her actual body count, or at least its close to the actual number.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Thank you dear kiss

Hehehehehe SIOFRAUD replying herself, the only fake feminist on social media. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
OFF POINT!

In the long run, what you want is to eliminate the dating scene so you can have virgin women. But that will never happen. You and your crew simply don’t have that influence. You’re not the media.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Quality20(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
So many emphasis on northern women nowadays
comrade, no too mind me abeg. That's just the way to go
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

In the long run, what you want is to eliminate the dating scene so you can have virgin women. But that will never happen. You and your crew simply don’t have that influence. You’re not the media.
Still off point.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
If men won't so bad at sex then women wouldn't have a count. For men who do nothing but fvck, these nigga can't fvck! But my bc is 3 and I married number 4 tongue
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Oga stop deceiving yourself because of a hole. MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME!

Whether you choose to believe this simple truth or not, the fact still remains.
Men are purchasers, we are the ultimate risk bearers, it is unwise for us to invest our quality resources on something that has long lost its value!

You can't prefer a 2nd handed product to the original one unless you don't have choice.
A key that opens any door is a master key, but a door that opens to any key is useless!!

So, for your simple mind, there are some holy back up women waiting for you after you fvck 100s of women and your mates fvck 100s of women? Lol! How are you guys not understanding the math here? Virgins who are your mates are finished because you fvcked them! This is absolutely hilarious. If men get to fvck whoever they want, where are these virgins kept that you intend to marry? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

So if you find a girl you like and have spent time chasing and she says no to your proposal because she doesn’t want to have more than 2 boyfriends in total, you will not come on Nairaland to cry?
Are you through?
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by DroppingLiquid: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Still off point.

Just accept your lot in life dude. If you were a beautiful/handsome guy and girls ask you out everyday, would you have a little body count?

Do yourself a favor and go through a girl's inbox, you will know that woman are not the problem.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:

So, for your simple mind, there are some holy back up women waiting for you after you fvck 100s of women and your mates fvck 100s of women? Lol! How are you guys not understanding the math here? Virgins who are your mates are finished because you fvcked them! This is absolutely hilarious. If men get to fvck whoever they want, where are these virgins kept that you intend to marry? grin grin grin
Men Take What Is Available To Them As Long As They Have Nothing To Loose, For Every Asset A Woman Hopes To Sell, There Are Corresponding Men Hungrilly Waiting To Buy It.
My Point Exactly; If A Woman Hoped To Be A Thott, Men Would Buy It, If Another Woman Hopes To Respect Her Pride And Sexxuality Until Marriage, There Are Still Men That Would Buy It!!

It Is Based On The Woman's Life Choice, Men Will Go With Anything Processed For Them, Women Are Just The Ones Who Prefer To Wh0r£!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Just accept your lot in life dude. If you were a beautiful/handsome guy and girls ask you out everyday, would you have a little body count?

Do yourself a favor and go through a girl's inbox, you will know that woman are not the problem.
TheGidRedpiller:
Men Take What Is Available To Them As Long As They Have Nothing To Loose, For Every Asset A Woman Hopes To Sell, There Are Corresponding Men Hungrilly Waiting To Buy It.
My Point Exactly; If A Woman Hoped To Be A Thott, Men Would Buy It, If Another Woman Hopes To Respect Her Pride And Sexxuality Until Marriage, There Are Still Men That Would Buy It!!

It Is Based On The Woman's Life Choice, Men Will Go With Anything Processed For Them, Women Are Just The Ones Who Prefer To Wh0r£!!
DroppingLiquid:

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by DroppingLiquid: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=TheGidRedpiller post=109253681][/quote]

It is true that some women choose to be wh0res but don't forget, men can be very persuasive when it comes to chasing a woman. They will use everything in their disposal to get to her Womanliness. Trust me, it's not easy.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Since we ALL get the D either way then what's all this hoha all about

The virgin gets her man
The sexually active gets her man
Why are you disturbing us with this captain obvious sermon and you think you're making some new discovery angry

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
It is what it is tho.. some girls done cross the line

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

It is true that some women choose to be wh0res but don't forget, men can be very persuasive when it comes to chasing a woman. They will use everything in their disposal to get to her Womanliness. Trust me, it's not easy.
Are you male or female?
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
killmods:
It is what it is tho.. some girls done cross the line
You are wrong there, modern women don't even want to see the line.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by justagirltoo: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
All these women this, women that... It is not by force to end up with a woman, you can always choose to be with your fellow man... Since y'all have low body counts.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
justagirltoo:
All these women this, women that... It is not by force to end up with a woman, you can always choose to be with your fellow man... Since y'all have low body counts.

They're are the only virgins left so they should give their virginity to all these willing gay men instead of monitoring adult women's private parts sad

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
justagirltoo:
Read this stuff you just typed, does it make any good sense to you?
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by justagirltoo: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Read this stuff you just typed, does it make any good sense to you?
Read your rubbish thread does it make any sense to you? You said it yourself here...

TheGidRedpiller:
[b]It Is Based On The Woman's Life Choice
, Are Just The Ones Who Prefer To Wh0r£!![/b]
so what is Your point exactly? Do you want to help them to stop making the choice to who*re? Why all these baseless rants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.