Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Having A Male Child - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Male Child (29611 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Male Child by okine4real: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
yeah, just to update this post. Myself and my wife dey, no shaking... i desire to have an additional male Son, The Children i have, i dey take care of them full and I nor shake, Even though I know say Buhari dey make all man Para, but I still dey control things for myside. Most lady here reading and saying lots of negative things, I have met lots of your type before, always saying nothing wrong with having any kind of child, but immediately the issue of male child creeps into the marriage affair, they change mouth... Well as I said it's my wish to have additional one, I do not wish to have it from another woman outside my wife, but I done even remove the idea from my head because am 40 years already, if I have a male child today, in the next 20 years my son would be 20 years while I would be 60 years, I dont know if I go even fit take care of the boy by then, so am scared now self, but na my wife dey Insist.

I like competition, my only son self nor dey ginger like I want, because he know say na him be the only boy, he is a very smart kid, but if him get younger one, he go sit up. No matter how i try to portray myslef, am an African man, and has an African man, I need confirm heirs, Children that would take over from me. Most times women would never be as logical as a man, but men would always be logical anyday anytime. It's not a do or die affair, but I wish to have a second Son.
Re: Having A Male Child by okine4real: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
I think I used the wrong word SCATTER. My marriage can't scatter, myself and my wife na 5&6. We are inseperatable. As am typing we both im my office, she just dey use my internet dey do runnish self, watin i go do? But if i nor get second son,I would just be feeling sad at the though of not having him. My Daughters waoo, so beautiful. They give me even more JOY than my son. I bet anybody when one ci e carry my daughters can pay 6M for each if you won marry. My daughter just 6 years can compete with a pry 3 in spelling competition. Am so blessed having three babes, but the fact still remain, there is a role for a male child while there is a role for female child in a family.
Re: Having A Male Child by BRATISLAVA: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ayinke93:

I’ve read a lot of crap on Nairaland, but you see this post here; it wins the hall of fame for the most ridiculous post on the internet. Thoughts and prayers to your wife. Quite unfortunate.

Lol. What won't one see on this forum? The more educated they appear, the more shocking their thinking.

It looks like bait to create wars.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Male Child by Farfalla(f): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
okine4real:
You see if you are Yoruba, You would not understand where am coming from. Am not mocking Yourba's but most Yoruba's dont place priority on Male children. Its there culture and an individual thing. Its just like some people, after building just one house, then its okay for them, they will kill there hustling spirit because they are contempted. In my case i have A boy and the Girls. I dont know how i was able to do it the first time, but i want to have another boy. I have tired having a boy right from when i wanted to have my third child, it came out to be a babe, third babe. So when i seek advice, i was told about this Ovulation day of a thing. As a matter of fact, I love my babes very very well. In fact my First Daughter is more Academically sound than my son. I would train all my girls minimum to B.Sc level, but the reality is, in a family setting, there are role for guys and for babes. Personally i dont like putting all my eggs in one basket, having only one son, would result in me spoiling my son, indirectly i would be pampering him because i would be scared because he is all i got. Also when you have more than one son, you confuse your enemy.

Something happened to me on the 1st of this year. i was to load lots of appliance into a Truck on 1st of Jan, 2022, Nor Aboki was avail around 5pm, the truck came early, when the truck driver told he was close to where the appliance was, i woke my younger brother and we proceed to the said location where the items where. It took myself and my younger bro about 45mins to load the appliance, items where gates, AC,Pumping machine etc after loading those items, we then proceed to where i leave again to load the second bash, after loading i followed the truck to where i would be off loading the appliance. While we where moving, something came to mine mind, i have only a son, if it was my son that wanted to move this items, will he start knocking on his friends door at around 5am for them to come help him, then i decided that i really need to have a second son. Besides my son has been begging his mom to give him a brother.

So for you all shouting, its what you give is what you get, agreed, but remember on this same thread, someone said, his father had 6 girls and was looking for a male child, when his father met his mother, she gave him 3 male child because his mother understood the Ovulation thing. So for the ladies dont every tell your husband that, its what he gives he would get, if he then goes outside and meets a woman that understand the way this ovulation thing works, then you would have yourself to blame.

It was my friend that advised me about the Ovulation thing, but i was not sure, so i decided to bring it here.

Did you type this garbage with a straight face?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian / My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.