Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Having A Male Child - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Male Child (29659 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Male Child by ayusco85(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
billyG:

No 4:Whala dey for who no have long dick cry

grin grin
Re: Having A Male Child by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
okine4real, Lemme post something I used to get a male child.

This book worked well on both male and female.

I have 3 males and 1 female.

I'm going for 2 more females to make it 3 males and 3 females.

The males are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd borns.

The female is the 4th born.

You need to read the whole book to understand most things, but I'll post the part you're looking for.

Ok, so in the pictures below :

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male
Wow
Re: Having A Male Child by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
ayusco85:
There are several ways to sire a male child according to some legends and folk lore.

1. Face your wife to the North when making love.

2. Make sure your wife doesnt take lemon, its baby girl fertilizer

3. Doggy style is proven to deliver male child, the position ensures closeness to the womb and the Y chromosome which is faster but dies quicker than the slower X chromosome will reach the eggs faster in that position.

4. Have long dick so u can touch ur wifes womb and that way the Y chromosome will hit the target on time before the slower X chromosome

5. Pray grin grin
Bad boy grin
Re: Having A Male Child by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bros op is a pussy ass niggar

grin grin
Re: Having A Male Child by DoingBetter: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Marshall, is that you? It didn't work with Lily, what makes you think it will work now? Lol.
ayusco85:
There are several ways to sire a male child according to some legends and folk lore.

3. Doggy style is proven to deliver male child, the position ensures closeness to the womb and the Y chromosome which is faster but dies quicker than the slower X chromosome will reach the eggs faster in that position.

4. Have long dick so u can touch ur wifes womb and that way the Y chromosome will hit the target on time before the slower X chromosome

5. Pray grin grin
Re: Having A Male Child by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ishilove:
Save which marriage? Oga na you dey fire the female children inside her belle and na wetin you deposit she go give you.

Yeye dey smell
Biology in secondary school days made us believe this things you said up there..

Yes a man deposits the XY- chromosomes.

A woman holds XX - chromosomes.

A man can deposit xy, but y is usually fragile and doesnt survive in an unfriendly environment....Subject to acidic/alkalinity of the receiver medium.

In essence, a woman plays a major in determining sex of a child...not just the depositor alone.

If her body medium is unfavourable, A container load of Y will never amount to anything.
Re: Having A Male Child by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
ayusco85:

5. Pray grin grin
Crazy comment....Some are true sha... grin
Re: Having A Male Child by We4all: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

For every Dangote and Otedola you know..

There are millions in the country, hoping and praying earnestly to have a male child..
You think if Dangote and Otedola can be charged $2million from God (for example) for a male child of theirs ,that they won't rush and pay the sum the next day to have it...

Otedola and co only show you what they want you to see, you don't know their inner regret and wish...

Naso Tonto dike talk say she no need man.. bla bla bla.. but in private she confided to kpokpogri that she wants him to be the father figure in the son's life, and brought him to the boy's graduation ceremony in school to stand in as a dad.

You are not in people's closet.. you can tell what they secretly hope and wish for..

Ponder over it Bro..

Cheers..

You got to be kidding me. Are you sure you and I share the same planet?

If Dangote wants 20 male kids today, he will get them in a split second. Science has made it possible.

I am not even talking about IVF, but other methods that can be used to achieve that. It is very easy if you consult experts. And he can afford to pay for it.

But my point is, he doesn’t need all that cos he has found fulfillment in his girls. And the interesting thing is, most girls who are from rich homes will never discard the family’s name even after marriage. So, he doesn’t have to worry about losing his name.

There are over a million Dangote’s kind of mentality scattered across Nigeria who don’t care about the sex of a child.

It is a mentality thing and it’s hard to change one’s mentality overnight just because of societal criticisms and bandwagons.

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by DogmaNation: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

I'm very sure I've done that.
Thanks. I have seen it.
Re: Having A Male Child by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U are right, but the two is needed to bring balance. Am sure his wife must be more worried.
Tho that is not the reason for person marriage to scatter
I never said his marriage should scatter, he is the one that said his marriage will scatter if he didn't get a male child. in fact, he sounds like someone that will kill his baby if his wife gives birth to a girl, now is that not more than a broken marriage? For him to even say this, I can only imagine the emotional trauma his wife will be going through right now. Bro, make we no reason this matter too much
Re: Having A Male Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
We4all:

You got to be kidding me. Are you sure you and I share the same planet?

If Dangote wants 20 male kids today, he will get them in a split second. Science has made it possible.

I am not even talking about IVF, but other methods that can be used to achieve that. It is very easy if you consult experts. And he can afford to pay for it.

But my point is, he doesn’t need all that cos he has found fulfillment in his girls. And the interesting thing is, most girls who are from rich homes will never discard the family’s name even after marriage. So, he doesn’t have to worry about losing his name.

There are over a million Dangote’s kind of mentality scattered across Nigeria who don’t care about the sex of a child.

It is a mentality thing and it’s hard to change one’s mentality overnight just because of societal criticisms and bandwagons.

Any man that doesn't have a male child but can afford to do so thru IVF and other means but choose not to do so.. IS A MANIPULATED MAN"..

My final response to you..
Peace_out.
Re: Having A Male Child by VickyRotex(f): 1:03am On Jan 11, 2022
okine4real:
You see if you are Yoruba, You would not understand where am coming from. Am not mocking Yourba's but most Yoruba's dont place priority on Male children. Its there culture and an individual thing. Its just like some people, after building just one house, then its okay for them, they will kill there hustling spirit because they are contempted. In my case i have A boy and the Girls. I dont know how i was able to do it the first time, but i want to have another boy. I have tired having a boy right from when i wanted to have my third child, it came out to be a babe, third babe. So when i seek advice, i was told about this Ovulation day of a thing. As a matter of fact, I love my babes very very well. In fact my First Daughter is more Academically sound than my son. I would train all my girls minimum to B.Sc level, but the reality is, in a family setting, there are role for guys and for babes. Personally i dont like putting all my eggs in one basket, having only one son, would result in me spoiling my son, indirectly i would be pampering him because i would be scared because he is all i got. Also when you have more than one son, you confuse your enemy.

Something happened to me on the 1st of this year. i was to load lots of appliance into a Truck on 1st of Jan, 2022, Nor Aboki was avail around 5pm, the truck came early, when the truck driver told he was close to where the appliance was, i woke my younger brother and we proceed to the said location where the items where. It took myself and my younger bro about 45mins to load the appliance, items where gates, AC,Pumping machine etc after loading those items, we then proceed to where i leave again to load the second bash, after loading i followed the truck to where i would be off loading the appliance. While we where moving, something came to mine mind, i have only a son, if it was my son that wanted to move this items, will he start knocking on his friends door at around 5am for them to come help him, then i decided that i really need to have a second son. Besides my son has been begging his mom to give him a brother.

So for you all shouting, its what you give is what you get, agreed, but remember on this same thread, someone said, his father had 6 girls and was looking for a male child, when his father met his mother, she gave him 3 male child because his mother understood the Ovulation thing. So for the ladies dont every tell your husband that, its what he gives he would get, if he then goes outside and meets a woman that understand the way this ovulation thing works, then you would have yourself to blame.

It was my friend that advised me about the Ovulation thing, but i was not sure, so i decided to bring it here.

Oga all of this is just story. You're looking for excuses to defend your greed, selfishness, and inconsideration.
Talmbout when your son grows and he needs help yen yen yen like you're God, you're already trying to plan your son's future helpers on God's behalf. Master planner wehdone!

If you came here with an open mind seeking suggestion on this without the caveat of your marriage is on the line I won't even be angry and will understand that we all have our heart/ wishful desires bla bla i for even pray for you (and yes there are scientific approaches that can be taken- God willing) but for your marriage to be on the line or plan to end it because you didn't birth a male child is completely silly and wrong.

Funny enough you even have an existing male child. Chaiii God ooo!

Honestly you're just looking for excuses to justify your silly sexual urges with other women.
Even saying that ladies should kill themselves on top ovulation else their husbands may look out and the ladies will have themselves to blame. Any husband that does that no be husband. There are men and there are MEN!

Like someone even mentioned, a lady's body/reproductive system/hormones is so knitted to her emotions and how they're feeling that the menstrual cycle can be so whack and all over the place. So even if you're timing your wife's ovulation and you stress her too much or pressure her on this, the results will be counterproductive.
But see honestly bros or oga you have a very myopic and silly mindset, no offeinnsee!!!

I pity your wife. sad

Let's not even talk about how some of you have wasted your sexual prowess during your days of youthful exuberance and due to unhealthy lifestyle but no, anything to blame the woman. Smh!!!

Abeg I no want too vex!!!

On a lighter note sha, I've learnt a bunch on this thread from knowledgeable folks.

If you know you're ignorant like the OP, please don't quote me.

My vex no go stop me from posting helpful links angry

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/diet-to-conceive-a-boy

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/shettles-method#trying-for-a-girl

Re: Having A Male Child by VickyRotex(f): 1:08am On Jan 11, 2022
SportsHD:
Male child or nothing? See how you are talking like you are God.

Even otedola wey open the same thread for nairaland that year, na slowpoke male God finally give am.

Astagfirullah.

While your first sentence makes sense and I agree with you. It's not fair to bring someone else's life and kids into this.
Re: Having A Male Child by ayusco85(m): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Bad boy grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Male Child by ayusco85(m): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Crazy comment....Some are true sha... grin

cheesy grin How do u know
Re: Having A Male Child by ayusco85(m): 1:14am On Jan 11, 2022
DoingBetter:
Marshall, is that you? It didn't work with Lily, what makes you think it will work now? Lol.

Bad guy angry
Re: Having A Male Child by SportsHD: 3:03am On Jan 11, 2022
VickyRotex:

While your first sentence makes sense and I agree with you. It's not fair to bring someone else's life and kids into this.
I'm sorry about that, I'll modify it. That's why I asked for god's forgiveness there (astagfirullah). I was just trying to prove a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Male Child by freshalien: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2022
ayusco85:

You can’t do shiit niqqa
Re: Having A Male Child by henzy4life: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
okine4real:
Fathers and Mothers. Pls ohh. Myself and my wife, we trying to have a child this year, and we want a Male child. Male Child or nothing else. In fact i just Pray this time it works because trouble FIT dey.

Now my question is, as anybody in the house every tried the method of making love to you wife on the day of her Ovulation and the sex happens to be a Male child?

I have read to much article and the one that got my attention the most was, IF YOU WANT A MALE CHILD, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE A DAY TO HER OVULATION DAY OR ON HER EXACT OVULATION DAY. Please whom have tired this method and what is the success rate? I nor get money for IVF, so dont tell me say make i go do am ohh, because i heard its not cheap.

Regards

Abeg help save this marriage.

Oga make love 2days after her OVULATION,yes u heard me right. The reason is to insist on the MALE child and so dat even if the mail child didn't enter dat month,u will not cry that a female has entered again.

Then if the 2DAYS AFTER HER OVULATION didn't work,try ONE DAY AFTER HER OVULATION.
Brother dis is to avoid a female entering again. Just be trying it backwards. It worked for me
Re: Having A Male Child by kechywillz(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

You need to read the whole book to understand most things, but I'll post the part you're looking for.

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male
Where can I get this book

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by Exceed15: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
It's not about the sex of babies but what they become.
Re: Having A Male Child by Exceed15: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Microwhy:
My son, you've come to the right place and at the right time.
Don't do Missionary and don't do it to satisfy her. Do it and explode whenever ejaculation comes knocking.
Not doggy, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl but face to face while standing.
Keep her one foot on the edge of the bed and the other on the floor, grab her naked ass with your hands, bend alittle and insert your penis into her VJ. Ejaculate as soon as you feel the excitement.
Please don't hold back your ejacuation because you want to extend the excitement, ejaculate as soon as you feel if coming.
My comment might sound funny but I actually have 3 boys and no girl child yet.

Story
Re: Having A Male Child by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
ayusco85:

cheesy grin How do u know
Every guy man suppose know.. cool
Re: Having A Male Child by MonogramMaster(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male
Re: Having A Male Child by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
cool
Re: Having A Male Child by VickyRotex(f): 1:57am On Jan 14, 2022
SportsHD:

I'm sorry about that, I'll modify it. That's why I asked for god's forgiveness there (astagfirullah). I was just trying to prove a point.

No problem. Thanks for making corrections.
Re: Having A Male Child by Modecaih: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
may God grant you your heart desire
Re: Having A Male Child by tpapi: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
kansoboy:
Oga, go to scan and monitor Ur wife ovulation, it will only cost u 10k or their about to do it,(good scan around u oo, no be all scan na scan)
Boy child:
On the day of ovulation have sex an u will have boy, don't have sex before the ovulation day(Result 98%

Girl child:
have sex 3 days before the ovulation date, after that don't have sex again. (Result 98%

I am talking from personal experience..my first child is boy, my wife is pregnant for second child now and have done 2 different scan to determine d sex and it all showed girl(XX)

I am not a medical practitioner, but with Google , every person is a doctor.

If u don't want to do scan, as Ur wife her circle days and us Google to get the rest result.

Good luck and still tell God to grant Ur request

quote author=okine4real post=109239748]Fathers and Mothers. Pls ohh. Myself and my wife, we trying to have a child this year, and we want a Male child. Male Child or nothing else. In fact i just Pray this time it works because trouble FIT dey.

Now my question is, as anybody in the house every tried the method of making love to you wife on the day of her Ovulation and the sex happens to be a Male child?

I have read to much article and the one that got my
attention the most was, IF YOU WANT A MALE CHILD, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE A DAY TO HER OVULATION DAY OR ON HER EXACT OVULATION DAY. Please whom have tired this method and what is the success rate? I nor get money for IVF, so dont tell me say make i go do am ohh, because i heard its not cheap.

Regards

Abeg help save this marriage.
apart from that ovulation day, if one meets d wife the next day after ovulation is a male child stil sure
Re: Having A Male Child by kansoboy: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
tpapi:
apart from that ovulation day, if one meets d wife the next day after ovulation is a male child stil sure

U are right, d issue is that d male sperm swim fast, but do not live long, so it is adviced to have sex when ovulation is starting and also like u said d next day so as the male sperm to get to the egg .

Female sperm swim slow but live longer too..

However..I am not a medical practitioner
Re: Having A Male Child by tpapi: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
kansoboy:

U are right, d issue is that d male sperm swim fast, but do not live long, so it is adviced to have sex when ovulation is starting and also like u said d next day so as the male sperm to get to the egg .

Female sperm swim slow but live longer too..

However..I am not a medical practitioner
thanks
Re: Having A Male Child by cyndyuc(f): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Natural sex selection is 50-50. Go for IVF if you have the money so that the sex will be selected for you.
Good luck!
Re: Having A Male Child by Ayinke93(f): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2022
okine4real:
You see if you are Yoruba, You would not understand where am coming from. Am not mocking Yourba's but most Yoruba's dont place priority on Male children. Its there culture and an individual thing. Its just like some people, after building just one house, then its okay for them, they will kill there hustling spirit because they are contempted. In my case i have A boy and the Girls. I dont know how i was able to do it the first time, but i want to have another boy. I have tired having a boy right from when i wanted to have my third child, it came out to be a babe, third babe. So when i seek advice, i was told about this Ovulation day of a thing. As a matter of fact, I love my babes very very well. In fact my First Daughter is more Academically sound than my son. I would train all my girls minimum to B.Sc level, but the reality is, in a family setting, there are role for guys and for babes. Personally i dont like putting all my eggs in one basket, having only one son, would result in me spoiling my son, indirectly i would be pampering him because i would be scared because he is all i got. Also when you have more than one son, you confuse your enemy.

Something happened to me on the 1st of this year. i was to load lots of appliance into a Truck on 1st of Jan, 2022, Nor Aboki was avail around 5pm, the truck came early, when the truck driver told he was close to where the appliance was, i woke my younger brother and we proceed to the said location where the items where. It took myself and my younger bro about 45mins to load the appliance, items where gates, AC,Pumping machine etc after loading those items, we then proceed to where i leave again to load the second bash, after loading i followed the truck to where i would be off loading the appliance. While we where moving, something came to mine mind, i have only a son, if it was my son that wanted to move this items, will he start knocking on his friends door at around 5am for them to come help him, then i decided that i really need to have a second son. Besides my son has been begging his mom to give him a brother.

So for you all shouting, its what you give is what you get, agreed, but remember on this same thread, someone said, his father had 6 girls and was looking for a male child, when his father met his mother, she gave him 3 male child because his mother understood the Ovulation thing. So for the ladies dont every tell your husband that, its what he gives he would get, if he then goes outside and meets a woman that understand the way this ovulation thing works, then you would have yourself to blame.

It was my friend that advised me about the Ovulation thing, but i was not sure, so i decided to bring it here.

I’ve read a lot of crap on Nairaland, but you see this post here; it wins the hall of fame for the most ridiculous post on the internet. Thoughts and prayers to your wife. Quite unfortunate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? / Names You Can Never Give Your Child? / Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.