Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Having A Male Child - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Male Child (29645 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Male Child by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
DogmaNation:

Please,can one get this book on PDF?

I don't know about pdf.

We were given the book in antenatal class.
Re: Having A Male Child by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
olenyi:

Bro good day. Pls how can I get this book. Bought one during my service year when the man came to our orientation camp.

Borrowed it to someone and can't recall who again. The person never returned it.

Worked for me and my wife.

Warm regards

I don't know how to get it o.

We we're given the book for free in antenatal classes.
Re: Having A Male Child by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
emperor650:

Is there any part on HOW TO HAVE A SET OF TWIN?

If there's, please kíndly share it with me. Thank you �

I don't think so.

He mentioned something about twins being hereditary.
Re: Having A Male Child by shutupareyouGOD: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
See who I Dey follow talk sef…ahh I f up…last mention from me
FORWARDEVERLY:

How many women birth female kids that measure up to Linda Ikeji and the likes in Nigeria?? Just a handful while millions of them birthed the average Female..

A scenario of children being useless isn't restricted to the male gender.. one can bore only female kids and they end up being useless too..

My point remains .. A male child(ren) would always be a priority to any sensible man in Africa (Nigeria)..
No apologies to what anyone feels about my opinion..
Re: Having A Male Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
See who I Dey follow talk sef…ahh I f up…last mention from me

Run along Kid..

I don't need "Things" like you to quote me at all ...
Re: Having A Male Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Look at this kid without experience calling some a kid…run along oponu

Lalasticlala
Seun
Farano
Rocktation
RoyalRoy
Justwise
Mynd44
OAM4J

Rule 2 has been broken.. I need swift justice.
Re: Having A Male Child by shutupareyouGOD: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
No mind the guy…he’s not okay
Scottz:
be like your own brain de epileptic ba undecided
Re: Having A Male Child by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are on point
quote author=RoyalBoutique post=109240701]okine4real, Lemme post something I used to get a male child.

This book worked well on both male and female.

I have 3 males and 1 female.

I'm going for 2 more females to make it 3 males and 3 females.

The males are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd borns.

The female is the 4th born.

You need to read the whole book to understand most things, but I'll post the part you're looking for.

Ok, so in the pictures below :

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male[/quote]
Re: Having A Male Child by GistFullGround: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
On the first day of her ovulation period, when her period ends, this is the sure time to have sex with your wife.

This is sure to produce a male child. I used this method to produce TWO BOYS!
Re: Having A Male Child by ayusco85(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
freshalien:

And if I no wan face front wetin go happen??

Re: Having A Male Child by iTearHerToto: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
okine4real:
Fathers and Mothers. Pls ohh. Myself and my wife, we trying to have a child this year, and we want a Male child. Male Child or nothing else. In fact i just Pray this time it works because trouble FIT dey.

Now my question is, as anybody in the house every tried the method of making love to you wife on the day of her Ovulation and the sex happens to be a Male child?

I have read to much article and the one that got my attention the most was, IF YOU WANT A MALE CHILD, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE A DAY TO HER OVULATION DAY OR ON HER EXACT OVULATION DAY. Please whom have tired this method and what is the success rate? I nor get money for IVF, so dont tell me say make i go do am ohh, because i heard its not cheap.

Regards

Abeg help save this marriage.
A whole grown man got no Y chromosomes to deposit in his wife. A whole grown man

Pukes angry
Re: Having A Male Child by We4all: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

How many women birth female kids that measure up to Linda Ikeji and the likes in Nigeria?? Just a handful while millions of them birthed the average Female..

A scenario of children being useless isn't restricted to the male gender.. one can bore only female kids and they end up being useless too..

My point remains .. A male child(ren) would always be a priority to any sensible man in Africa (Nigeria)..
No apologies to what anyone feels about my opinion..

More than 80% of the men I know who are obsessed with male kids are either drunkards, womanizers, illiterates or damn broke.

Others who welcome their female children with open arms and worry less about having male kids are rich, sophisticated, widely travelled and woke.

If in doubt, ask Dangote and Otedola. They will educate you better.

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by extralargehead(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
From the first day of her monthly discharge, count to the 20th day.That is the d-day Male kids are hard to come,. Good luck
Fathers and Mothers. Pls ohh. Myself and my wife, we trying to have a child this year, and we want a Male child. Male Child or nothing else. In fact i just Pray this time it works because trouble FIT dey.

Now my question is, as anybody in the house every tried the method of making love to you wife on the day of her Ovulation and the sex happens to be a Male child?

I have read to much article and the one that got my attention the most was, IF YOU WANT A MALE CHILD, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE A DAY TO HER OVULATION DAY OR ON HER EXACT OVULATION DAY. Please whom have tired this method and what is the success rate? I nor get money for IVF, so dont tell me say make i go do am ohh, because i heard its not cheap.

Regards

Abeg help save this marriage.[/quote]
Re: Having A Male Child by DogmaNation: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

I don't know about pdf.

We were given the book in antenatal class.
Please can you take a snap on the page, about having male children?
Re: Having A Male Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
We4all:

More than 80% of the men I know who are obsessed with male kids are either drunkards, womanizers, illiterates or damn broke.

Others who welcome their female children with open arms and worry less about having male kids are rich, sophisticated, widely travelled and woke.

If in doubt, ask Dangote and Otedola. They will educate you better.

For every Dangote and Otedola you know..

There are millions in the country, hoping and praying earnestly to have a male child..
You think if Dangote and Otedola can be charged $2million from God (for example) for a male child of theirs ,that they won't rush and pay the sum the next day to have it...

Otedola and co only show you what they want you to see, you don't know their inner regret and wish...

Naso Tonto dike talk say she no need man.. bla bla bla.. but in private she confided to kpokpogri that she wants him to be the father figure in the son's life, and brought him to the boy's graduation ceremony in school to stand in as a dad.

You are not in people's closet.. you can tell what they secretly hope and wish for..

Ponder over it Bro..

Cheers..
Re: Having A Male Child by koxi: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ishilove:
Save which marriage? Oga na you dey fire the female children inside her belle and na wetin you deposit she go give you.

Yeye dey smell

No mind the yeye clown!
He go do now come blame the innocent wife say na her fault…meanwhile he’s 100% responsible!
Re: Having A Male Child by squad03: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
I hope your wife knows that this is the sort of pressure you're putting yourself under.

May the God who alone has power to show us that he's God bless you with beautiful twin girls so that you can come back to tell us what'll become of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by gnhpowerhouse: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Only God can do this.

Satisfy your woman / Partner in Bed Very Well,Stay Longer .Stop Being a One Minute Man. Destroy Premature Ejaculations and Weak Erection Now

Check My Signature Below.
Re: Having A Male Child by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
DogmaNation:

Please can you take a snap on the page, about having male children?

I'm very sure I've done that.
Re: Having A Male Child by Fantazy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
No one determines the gender of a child bit God!
Love and cherish whatever you give birth to whether male or female human (May we not give birth to a non human creature).
A child is from the Almighty God.
Stop worrying yourself!
Re: Having A Male Child by DMerciful(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Do it the morning of the second day after ovulation. If she doesn't get pregnant, do it the evening of the next day after ovulation.
If she doesn't get pregnant, do it the morning of the next day. Doing it on the day if ovulation is 50:50 chance so that's a last resort after doing the rest.
okine4real:

Regards

Abeg help save this marriage.
Re: Having A Male Child by billyG(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
ayusco85:
There are several ways to sire a male child according to some legends and folk lore.

1. Face your wife to the North when making love.

2. Make sure your wife doesnt take lemon, its baby girl fertilizer

3. Doggy style is proven to deliver male child, the position ensures closeness to the womb and the Y chromosome which is faster but dies quicker than the slower X chromosome will reach the eggs faster in that position.

4. Have long dick so u can touch ur wifes womb and that way the Y chromosome will hit the target on time before the slower X chromosome

5. Pray grin grin
No 4:Whala dey for who no have long dick cry
Re: Having A Male Child by Ofokajeremy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's actually works very well, I've prooved it & got the needed result. Your wife must be involve in this maths. Call me if you wish 08068616080.
Re: Having A Male Child by Uzomacharles: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

For every Dangote and Otedola you know..

There are millions in the country, hoping and praying earnestly to have a male child..
You think if Dangote and Otedola can be charged $2million from God (for example) for a male child of theirs ,that they won't rush and pay the sum the next day to have it...

Otedola and co only show you what they want you to see, you don't know their inner regret and wish...

Naso Tonto dike talk say she no need man.. bla bla bla.. but in private she confided to kpokpogri that she wants him to be the father figure in the son's life, and brought him to the boy's graduation ceremony in school to stand in as a dad.

You are not in people's closet.. you can tell what they secretly hope and wish for..

Ponder over it Bro..

Cheers..

Otedola get male child oo
Re: Having A Male Child by Nyceguy92: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Those who come here to bash the OP are hypocrites.
Deep down their hearts, whether it is their first, second, or third child, they had secretly wished it was a boy or girl.

Every child is precious no doubt and I know that if there is a foolproof method to influence the order of the sex of children, most people will rush for for it. So why pretend such thoughts never crossed your mind.

The OP wishes his first baby to make and wants help.
It happens that human biology and nature can be tinkered with sometimes. When you take all sorts of stuff to boost fertility and pain killers, you are tinkering with your body biology.

The OP can take advantage of the characteristics of of the sperm bearing the X or Y chromosome as stated in most fertility books. X+ Y chromosomes = male; X+ X chromosomes = female.

The Y chromosome bearing sperm is said to travel faster up the female genital tract. It is also said to not be as rugged as the the ' X' and dies off more easily. So it boils down to timing; if the sperm gets there and there is no egg to fertilize, it will die after it's time is up , leaving the X chromosome bearing sperm in the race.

Simply put, if the time of ovulation is synchronized with the arrival of the 'Y' sperm, bang, mostly a male baby.
So the timing of the man sleeping with the woman must not be too early before ovulation. Better later than early since the Y sperm will always get there first.

Some people think the sexual position counts; that if the woman positions herself in a way that makes for deeper penetration and sperm deposition, chances for a male baby is increased.

I hope many people find this helpful. It's nothing new; only threw some explanations behind why we do what we do.
Re: Having A Male Child by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lumig:
cheesy
Why not female child?
Are females not human enough?
Their wahala too much men are the gold now
Re: Having A Male Child by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Na girls you get before abi you wan start born for first time

Maybe you can try stay away from sex for some time make the cum gather before hitting her

Who knows e fit strong like akagum

Modified- make we dey try use our head, op ask for advice for something people dey talk opposite
Bad boy you know the secret grin
Re: Having A Male Child by olenyi: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

I don't know how to get it o.

We we're given the book for free in antenatal classes.

Oh. No p.

Warm regards.
Re: Having A Male Child by Fatale: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
We Are In Africa. A Female Child Can Never Be Valuable Like The Male child.
Our Society Made It So. They Made The Girl Child Inferior To That Of The male.

If Our Society Starting From The Family Itself Starts Seeing the Girl Child As a Being Capable Of doing Things Which The Boy Child can Do, It Will Be Much Better.

One Thing I Know Very Well And Seen Is That when God Wants To Bless You, he Does Not Look At The Gender Of The Child he Will Use To Make Your Life Joyful.

Our Prayer Is That God Go Give Us Children Wey Go Make Us Proud and Happy.

1 Like

Re: Having A Male Child by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Bleep her anal and when you wan cum
Cum on her pussy
That's the solution
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Having A Male Child by billyG(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
freshalien:

Which kind useless advice be this??
Not useless so thing hav metaphysical & physical significant.
Re: Having A Male Child by alphaNomega: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
If you want a male child you have to keep on fuçking everyday

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room / Names You Can Never Give Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.