Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Best Do I Communicate This To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Do I Communicate This To Her (2226 Views)

How Best To Handle This My Ex? / Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Communicate / I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Iamzealousman: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
I asked a girl out almost a month now,
She said she was gonna pray about it.
I had thought since she has gone silence about what I have discussed with her over a month now... I should move on and take her silence as no.
However, she made contact with me this weekend that she hasn't forgotten,

I feel this girl is kinda playing me.

Do I need to tell to give me her answer or just play along?
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Kriss216: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
In every commercial transactions, Silence means Acceptance, but, don't go and be fooling yourself over a Nigerian girl. Not worth it.

14 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oga this is 2022. People don't ask girls out again...that stuff is old school

When you meet a girl...you should act like a boyfriend from day 1.

Stop asking a girl out.

Abah guy ... You just gave her all the power, by placing you chances of success in under a " yes or no" response.

Free the babe and move on to another girl

Read this thread to ginger your game.

https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

3 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Hashabiah: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bros, force that babe to fix an appointment with you this weekend so she can tell you where you stand. And forget all those people that are shouting "You should be patient ; she needs times ...".

Baba, no time again for all these blood-sucking women who only delight in making you an option when they know you've made them a priority .

Lastly if she no gree , just delete her number and move on . After all, Nigeria no dey lack women like thatundecided

3 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Iamzealousman:
I had thought since she has gone silence about what I have discussed with her over a month now... I should move on and take her silence as no.

Wait till it complete 3 years. Na 3 years them Dey use take that kain decision cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Iamzealousman:

Pray about it? That sound like a church girl. It's been long I heard something like this from a lady.

This days girls don't pray they just do some stupid forming and catch feelings Las las. grin grin

Bro she told you she hasn't forgotten about it, and you didn't care to ask her what is the holy spirit saying about it. You have to be plain, tell her how you feel and if she is not ready she should free you from the circle.

I sure agree with her consulting the holy spirit but consulting the holy spirit should not be a reason to keep you waiting. Ask her weather she gat feelings for you, because if she gat none Omo just Japa but if she gat the feelings just wait a little and give her time & space. Don't act too desperate !!!

3 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Boogyman557: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

U see 4 dis life

make money

IF NOT NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Iamzealousman: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

Stop asking a girl out.

Abah guy ... You just gave her all the power, by placing you chances of success in under a " yes or no" response.

I have been acting like a boyfriend. We've been close but nothing more. If you can checkout my previous post you'll know what I am talking about
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Iamzealousman:

I have been acting like a boyfriend. We've been close but nothing more. If you can checkout my previous post you'll know what I am talking about

Close but nothing more?

That means you have not been acting like a bf. If you have, she won't have given you that reply. You have not stirred up enough attraction in her yet.

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

Stop asking a girl out.

Wetin this wan dey even talk.. undecided
Which Kain mentality this wan come carry put for head like this..
Some boys on nairaland are really confused tho..
Looks like you don't understand what love is.. grin
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

Who be this one?
See rhetorical question.. cheesy grin
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See rhetorical question.. cheesy grin

Oh...this one na simple guy

LoL...no wonder.

Peace

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

[s]Oh...this one na simple guy

LoL...no wonder.

Peace[/s]
shocked grin
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by betcliq: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Op this girl is just playing mind games with you Nothing much, Just ignore her . Once you're doing well in ur career she'll come back.

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Iamzealousman: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
betcliq:
Op this girl is just playing mind games with you Nothing much, Just ignore her . Once you're doing well in ur career she'll come back.
My thought too. Though she is a Christian and I understand the fact she has to pray before getting into any relationship. But I don't understand why it's taking this long for her to make a decision

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Kriss216: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

Oh...this one na simple guy

LoL...no wonder.

Peace
That's Rozz aka Zzor aka Iyaebe.

Be at alert, please

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by moyosore32: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Transaction in process.. pending further review... lmao
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Odoogu(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oga, if she dey pray, shey you sef no fit pray ni?...
So later she come tell you say God agree, then you sef go agree with her abi?

Your mumu never do be that.

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Iamzealousman:

Lemme get this...
For a month and counting....
You've put this area of your life on hold on account of someone who may not be feeling the same way about you?? Wawu!!!

To be honest OP...
If I were in your shoes, I would've long walked away...
You've waited for 1month and still no answer and from the looks of things, you may not be getting an answer any time soon...

On the other hand, what if she tells you NO after you've waited for this long, what then??

Sha do what you think is right for you...
If you feel she's worth the wait, then wait...
But as for me...
I'm yet to meet a girl who is worth this much headache undecided
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by uthlaw: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

love is nothing in this country,just make the money and see them dancing to your tune!
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by arthurwillia(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Iamzealousman:

Playing you how?
Let her pray na
Abi and you wait
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Iamzealousman: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2022
arthurwillia:

Playing you how?
Let her pray na
Abi and you wait
I think she's taking too much of her time. And maybe she's using me as an option
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Adeleketj: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Iamzealousman:

I think she's taking too much of her time. And maybe she's using me as an option
Patience
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Adekunlegold9ja: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Hey bro,
This woman is wasting ya time. Move there other guy available
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Qatar2022: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Iamzealousman:

I think you should keep it as she keep it, if she come no problem, if she didn't come no problem, peach your tent another place
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by christianjoy(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Cheers!!!
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

U see 4 dis life

make money

IF NOT NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Iamzealousman: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Qatar2022:

I think you should keep it as she keep it, if she come no problem, if she didn't come no problem, peach your tent another place
Hmm
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by arthurwillia(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iamzealousman:

No one can tell, but honestly waiting for ladies this days can lead to premium tears
From exper
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Iamzealousman: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
arthurwillia:

No one can tell, but honestly waiting for ladies this days can lead to premium tears
From exper
I have composed a message I will send to her already. No lady will derail me in a life
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by arthurwillia(m): 3:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Iamzealousman:

I have composed a message I will send to her already. No lady will derail me in a life

Sure don’t allow it boss
Re: How Best Do I Communicate This To Her by Iamzealousman: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2022
arthurwillia:

Sure don’t allow it boss
I have already told her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Libido Very High During This Period? / Snooping / You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.